Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Telling It Through Pictures - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Telling It Through Pictures (10879 Views)

1 Country, 2 Religions & 3 Very Telling Pictures (christianity On The Decline?) / 8 Telling Signs That You Suffer From Islamophobia : Long but Interesting read / Jinn Telling Secrets About Shayatin , Dajjal And Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by maclatunji: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mustay: Nikkah essennce

LWKMD
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by Mustay(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2012

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by Mustay(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Malaysia

Palestine

Argentina

Semerkand, Uzbekistan

Turkey

Senegal

China

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by Mustay(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by Mustay(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by salinson: 12:18am On Nov 10, 2012
its nice pix
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by sino(m): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2012
Beautiful pix, i love 'em
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by sino(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Repentance

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by Mustay(m): 7:04am On Nov 10, 2012
That feeling you havewhen you go to a beautiful mosque. Serene environment, cleanliness et al - pheeeeewwww!

iLoff the environs of the Buenos Aires (that's the Argentine one) and Senegalese mosques
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by sino(m): 7:12am On Nov 10, 2012
Hell and Paradise

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by sino(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2012
Purify yourself

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by tbaba1234: 7:41am On Nov 10, 2012
Ibn ‘Abbaas narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (saw) said:

"I have not been commanded to build lofty mosques."

Ibn ‘Abbaas said: "You are going to`adorn (mosques) as the Jews and Christians adorn (their places of worship)."

[Aboo Daawood #448, saheeh]

All these huge beautiful mosques are fine but there are no hearts in them... The first generations within a century expanded over most of the known world but the prophet's mosque was still leaking even when they had acquired so much land and territory....

Now Muslims fantasize over beautiful mosques but forget the most important thing: the Dawah... It is fine to have a large mosque to accomodate people but we have no hearts in our mosques. No one gives dawah anymore.

How did the prophet describe this generation?

The Muhammad (peace be upon him): "Soon the nations will gather to take from you the same way you invite others to share from a feast!" A person asked the Prophet (peace be upon him): "Is that because we are small in our numbers?" The Prophet (peace be upon him) answered: "No! You will be many, like the foam on the sea, but you will be rubbish, like the rubbish carried down by the flood water. And certainly Allah will remove from the breasts of your enemies the fear of you and into your breasts He will cast enervation." A person asked: "What is enervation?" The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied: "It is love of life and fear of death." (Abu Dawud)

How true is this statement? They gather armies and make security council decisions to invade muslim countries because the muslims can do nothing for themselves despite the fact that they make up a quarter of the world population

Also about huge beautiful mosques, More Hadiths where the prophet predicted this decadence

"Narrated Anas bin Malik: "The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "The Hour will not begin until people show off about the masjid." [Sunan Ibn Majah, No. 739].

"Narrated Umar bin Khattab: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "No people's deeds ever became evil deeds but they started to adorn their places of worship." [Sunan Ibn Majah, No. 741]
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by Mustay(m): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2012
Like iKnew someone would infer on my comment. All the same, for the benefit of those who may be misled, the above reminder is necessary.
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by bntY: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
I luv this

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by Mustay(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
Al Semiu'

Ar-Raheem

Al-Afuwu

At-Tawwab

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by chakula: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2012
Allah Ahad

Allah Samd

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by vedaxcool(m): 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
Well this is my contribution

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by deols(f): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
tbaba1234: Ibn ‘Abbaas narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (saw) said:

"I have not been commanded to build lofty mosques."

Ibn ‘Abbaas said: "You are going to`adorn (mosques) as the Jews and Christians adorn (their places of worship)."

[Aboo Daawood #448, saheeh]

All these huge beautiful mosques are fine but there are no hearts in them... The first generations within a century expanded over most of the known world but the prophet's mosque was still leaking even when they had acquired so much land and territory....

Now Muslims fantasize over beautiful mosques but forget the most important thing: the Dawah... It is fine to have a large mosque to accomodate people but we have no hearts in our mosques. No one gives dawah anymore.

How did the prophet describe this generation?

The Muhammad (peace be upon him): "Soon the nations will gather to take from you the same way you invite others to share from a feast!" A person asked the Prophet (peace be upon him): "Is that because we are small in our numbers?" The Prophet (peace be upon him) answered: "No! You will be many, like the foam on the sea, but you will be rubbish, like the rubbish carried down by the flood water. And certainly Allah will remove from the breasts of your enemies the fear of you and into your breasts He will cast enervation." A person asked: "What is enervation?" The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied: "It is love of life and fear of death." (Abu Dawud)

How true is this statement? They gather armies and make security council decisions to invade muslim countries because the muslims can do nothing for themselves despite the fact that they make up a quarter of the world population

Also about huge beautiful mosques, More Hadiths where the prophet predicted this decadence

"Narrated Anas bin Malik: "The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "The Hour will not begin until people show off about the masjid." [Sunan Ibn Majah, No. 739].

"Narrated Umar bin Khattab: The Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "No people's deeds ever became evil deeds but they started to adorn their places of worship." [Sunan Ibn Majah, No. 741]

For example I av a dream of building a beautiful mosque. You are saying to rather build a less beautiful one with piety and spend d money on other beneficial things like propagating Islam.

But what I call a little money would still depend on my pocket dont u think?
Re: Telling It Through Pictures by tbaba1234: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
deols:

For example I av a dream of building a beautiful mosque. You are saying to rather build a less beautiful one with piety and spend d money on other beneficial things like propagating Islam.

But what I call a little money would still depend on my pocket dont u think?

There are many huge mosques that are largely empty. Build a community centre that would accomodate the needs of muslim families. A playing space for youth, a nursery for kids, maybe a gym so that the sisters can work out in privacy.

A simple mosque in this community centre would do wonders and people would be connected to the mosque. This was how the prophet's mosque was, a real community center.

1 Like

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by deols(f): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gaza

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by deols(f): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
The people of gaza.ma shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by deols(f): 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Huwa Allahu ahad

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by Mustay(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
#M.E

1 Like

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by chakula: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2012
All for God! May Almighty Allah Free Gaza for the seek of His Beautiful Names Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Telling It Through Pictures by chakula: 9:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Pharoh of egypt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Prophet's Way Of Correcting People / 100 Advices From The Holy Qur'an / 'Abdullah Ibn Salam: From Judaism To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.