Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Makes The I Phone Special - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Makes The I Phone Special (504 Views)

Here's What The 'i' In Iphone Means / Here's What The 'i' In Iphone Means / I Want To Chang The I.p Adres Of My Phone Or Hide My I.p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes The I Phone Special by Akosbaba(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2012
Hi Nairaland's tech geeks and learned phone users who have had the opportunity of sampling the different smartphone operating systems and have had a reason or two to settle with the one they're currently with.I have in the past one year used at least 2 or 3 different phones that both run on blackberry and android OS and have deduced that the only thing BBs are useful for are the unlimited bandwidth(no data cap I.e MTN,glo etc) and fast emails while android have several advantages over blackberry OS but the two things that stand out are that they stream easily and have mad games compared to BB.The IOS however remains a mystery to me and before I offload my beloved 9800 and say bye bye to unlimited downloads,I'd like to know why the apple phones stand out. I know they have cool games too but do they stream easily like android phones and do they zap data like android phones too.NB the features listed are what apply to me as I am a student and only post this from my point of view.

(1) (Reply)

It's Official: Blackberry 10 Launches January 30th, 2013 / Irresponsible NCC And The Corporate Scam Of Nigeria Mobile Networks / New Sony Ericsson Hd Xperia Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.