Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,520 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? (686 Views)

10 Ways Babies Are Smarter Than You Thought / A Beautiful Baby Girl Is Born And She Shall Be Called SACHI / Boy Or Girl For First Born And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? by obisage(m): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
I have being studying this two category of ppl....

And I want to know your view of which one of them that is more smart?
Re: Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? by 234GT(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2012
Town-born children are smarter than those born in the village. Village children are not exposed and not polished.
Re: Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? by obisage(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2012
but do u know that 90% of the Igbo ppl.in Alaba, Ladipo, Oshodi, Trade fair and computer village were born in the village and most of them are business gurus... town born children are like agric fowl. but being born in the village makes u smarter and stronger.
Re: Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
the one who makes the most out of the oppotunities given to him or her
Re: Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? by Johndoe100(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2012
Sorry, but is it just me or is the level of education dropping?

"Village Born And Town Born....which Is More Smart?"

Was this written by a school dropout? Anyway to answer the question, wherever you were born seems to be the place for the less mentally endowed.
Re: Village Born And Town Born, Who Is Smarter? by UjSizzle(f): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
I suppose you were bred in the village OP.

Towners are usually brilliant.
villagers are smart.

(1) (Reply)

Family Members That Look Alike Are Worst Enemies? / Hw Wil You Feel? If Your Lover Brkup With You On Xmas Eve / Jealous Wifesets Husband Ablaze For Spending More Time With Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.