Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

3 Things To Consider Before Starting An Ict Training Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Things To Consider Before Starting An Ict Training Business (1347 Views)

8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name / Factors To Consider When Choosing A Host Service Provider. / Things to note before starting bulk SMS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things To Consider Before Starting An Ict Training Business by barapistis(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2012
before listing down the 3 things i would like to say that any kind of training business pays and yes they pays well
why?you have less overhead cost to deal with and nepa i still like to use that name or power as your main source of contention
but i most say from the little road side trianing center in badagry to ladies/gents making the cool cash in mushin to the bigger information technology training firms like Firstlogic,NIIT,karox and co this once having a turnover of 2-10 million monthly;i must say ict trianing business is still paying.

now, back to the 3 import things to consider before burning your fingers with what seem to be a splendid idea;
consider the location

LOCATION;yes you guessed right all businesses should be in the right location.location is important thats why i have to bring it here..one thing you think you know that you don't know is that ict training services don't sell like other trainings eg school and seminar. ;you can locate it where you have a good population of people and still end up payiny your rentage through you nostrils and struggle to power your center.it not advisable to locate a trianing center in an industrial area where you may have high population and still get lower patronage .the reason bieng that most of this people around you are super busy,enhancing their career is the last thing on their mind and even if they need your services they know how to get to you.locationg your training center in a place like ijora in lagos, kurmin mashi in kaduna or mokola in ibadan will do you no good;this places are well populated but with people that more interested in personel business than any form of training;so were do locate my firm/center? @ [url]naijacerts..com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Angel Investors In Lagos / Pls Teach Me Hw To Create Ma Own Website / Using Dot Tk For A Blog On Blogger, Is It Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.