Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

I Know They May Not Believe This.(not For You Alone)tell Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Know They May Not Believe This.(not For You Alone)tell Others (863 Views)

New Simple BUSINESS That Can Put #200,00 In Your Pocket Monthly. Tell Others / You Will Not Believe This Until See / Little Drops Of Water, Makes A Mighty Ocean. Do You Believe This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know They May Not Believe This.(not For You Alone)tell Others by dejiman(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2008
Hi peeps,
You must have seen it on TV or heard it.
This is not a joking matter. I know Nigeria is full of poverty leaving people, but for you who is oppurtunied to read this piece of information make sure you tell some one because if this information is not useful to you it may be useful to someone close or near to you.

What you need do is go to my blog at

http://moneysure.blogsome.com

There you have the information.
Remember tell someone close or near to you.

Tested and proven
Re: I Know They May Not Believe This.(not For You Alone)tell Others by dejiman(m): 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2008
yea that's it people are now reaping. wink
I pray this won't pass me by. cry
Re: I Know They May Not Believe This.(not For You Alone)tell Others by dejiman(m): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2008
hi wink
Mr Scatta. shocked

scatta:

website not found

you better check your browser very well. wink

And besides you should be very careful on your post so that people will get the right information. sad

or do you want their blood to be counted on you? undecided oh ohhhhhh I now understand the meaning of your name Mr Scatta, Scatter shocked grin
Someone may be blessed by this but if you start posting lies what will that result to? lipsrsealed

Don't mind me wink
I understand you have your opinion.

Thanks smiley
Re: I Know They May Not Believe This.(not For You Alone)tell Others by best007: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2008
Rubish MLM programs, they all crash, you know what they are called PONZI SCAMS, They all get to a point where the pyramid cannot hold, and they eventually collapse, so everyone that gets trapped losses thier monies, these never work, if it does man then everyone on that team should paste proof of payments here for everyone to see, wish ya all the best in your ride to loss your hard earned monies, HOLLA
Re: I Know They May Not Believe This.(not For You Alone)tell Others by dejiman(m): 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2008
Well very unfortunate
best007:

Rubish MLM programs, they all crash, you know what they are called PONZI SCAMS, They all get to a point where the pyramid cannot hold, and they eventually collapse, so everyone that gets trapped losses their monies, these never work, if it does man then everyone on that team should paste proof of payments here for everyone to see, wish ya all the best in your ride to loss your hard earned monies, HOLLA

Your opinion is nice dough but you have not tried it. don't let people loose there oppurtunity. I don't know may be you listen to radio or you watch TV.
Any service advertised on the media at all has a strong back up.
That is why we say people like you should try with N1000 to see may be it works or not.
I am using this medium to spread the message for those who as no access to the internet.

I would be nice if you would invite people to it at their own risk so that you will be safe. It as been tasted and approved for every one world wide.

More so before posting any thing why not read the write ups on the site before posting some rumors here.

Well, Thanks for your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Business Start Up Basics / Commodity Storage Costs In Nigeria / Fumman Private Placement Is Out At Min Purchase Of N15,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.