Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Silly Things You Have Done In The Name Of 'faith' - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Silly Things You Have Done In The Name Of 'faith' (731 Views)

Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs & Above / ... / Most Silly things you did when you were young? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silly Things You Have Done In The Name Of 'faith' by Swaginton(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2012
Hi guys,we have all done somethings with the faith that better things will happen.these things really have nothing to do with the christian kind of faith,its more lik hope.
Like one time,i used my last money on me 2 buy a wallet with the faith that somehow money will come.another time,i bet 20 grands on a match just because i dreamt i won..share ur thoughts guys..no insults pls,u can move onto the next 1

(1) (Reply)

Answer This 1 / I'm Searching For E-wife / Biblical Account Of Nigeria Vs Ethopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.