Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party (15463 Views)

Photos From Juliet Ibrahim's 30th Birthday Bash (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / Imagine This Kind Of Halloween Party In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by vislabraye(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
It amazes me. Some people just want to feel among. The fail to realize that the Africans have some of the best cultures.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Revealedtv: Nigerians are such spoil-sports...Is it only Africans that have copied the culture? We celebrate a jews birthday of the 25th of Dec every year, we celebrate one other one of the 14th of Febrary, that and a lot more...are those celebrations inherent in African traditions? Which is the comparism with new yam festival?

We are already stewpid for following some of those (with maybe the exception of the religious ones), that is not an excuse to add to the stewpidity.

If I was her friend and she invited me, I would not show up.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Omen100(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2012
too bad cry cry cry, my people nor go ever get sense cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Sagamite(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
I bet if one told fucktards like Juliet Ibrahim and her guests to join you in an Osho and Aje (Wizard and Witches) Yoruba celebratory party, the foools will start screaming they have given their lives to Christ or it is Haram, and it is backward cultural BS, so they cannot take part!

But if it is done in whiteman land, then it is "coooool".

Bloody fcking follow-follow cretins!
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by freecocoa(f): 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2012
Omg like seriously!
These people are beyond f00lish.
See their mumu ugly costumes sef.
All looking so annoying, mstcheew.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Burger01(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2012
O ma se o. This na Yalloween Yam festival for Abakaliki... Se na like this dem dey do Halloween? Naija too dey copy and paste.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by LeStylo: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2012
Omen100: too bad cry cry cry, my people nor go ever get sense cry cry cry cry
We never get sense before. We were enslaved for 400 long years and couldn't even devise a sustainable self-defense plan.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by doeeyed: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
It's Halloween?? Right

What's Batman n the girl in the night shirt n shorts thinking

Don't, won't celebrate H...... give me a good reason
Agree wt Sagamite.... these guys will promptly say no to an African diety worship which is similar to the ethos behind H.

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by muktarmtt(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
vascey: Lovely pictures.

It is said that "those who adopt other peoples' culture are like those that have no sense of self worth.
They have a continuous and insatiable need to fill their hollow existence with whatever is considered fashionable by CNN, E! et al".

Perhaps they are just having fun?? Maybe.

But how about putting all that energy into something real, something original and something African.

MI says it all in "Crowd Mentality- Feat Uche (Album: Talk About It)"- Be Black, Be Beautiful, Be Strong, Be Correct, Be Nice, Be Good, Be Right, Be Tight, Be Alright, Be Creative, Be Native, Be Real, Have Skills and Be All Be can Be.

If you don't have a mind for yourself, don't be disappointed this is good for your health... (Long live MI joor)

Break free from the crowd mentality, then we can start to build a new reality.
I feel u dude u damn ryt
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by bigboy3: 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
ammyluv2002: Chai, we Africans can follow follow sha. When did we start celebrating halloween? Is just like a white boy/girl celebrating new yam festival. I swear, we are funny. Which party she dey host now? Does she know the significance of halloween and I'm sure she won't even know the origin. Anyways, I don't blame her sha na too much money dey cause am....so she should enjoy!!!!!!!

I swear down if you package and export the new yam festival well, oyinbos go celebrate am......
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by otumfour(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
when tha furk did we start celebrating this shixt anyways angry
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by kabaka1: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
ammyluv2002: Chai, we Africans can follow follow sha. When did we start celebrating halloween? Is just like a white boy/girl celebrating new yam festival. I swear, we are funny. Which party she dey host now? Does she know the significance of halloween and I'm sure she won't even know the origin. Anyways, I don't blame her sha na too much money dey cause am....so she should enjoy!!!!!!!

True word, shaaa!
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by YME4(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na wa o. Na Ghana throw Halogen Party, but na Naija dey receive all the curses. Which day Naija become Ghana now I beg make una free my country o!!! Hia!!! Oo!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by tpia1: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
The costumes look much better on whites, if you ask me.

Africans should just try to stick to their masquerade motifs which are far scarier and inspire more dread.

And juliet ibrahim's own costume speaks volumes.

Blonde wig, you dont say.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by tpia1: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
Y.M.E:
Na wa o. Na Ghana throw Halogen Party, but na Naija dey receive all the curses. Which day Naija become Ghana now!!

Please help me ask them. undecided

Nigeria is a lot of things now- gambia, cameroon, ghana, somalia, kenya, south africa, libya, just everywhere in africa has become nigeria.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by ofiladee(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
But honestly, since when we begin celebrate Haloween for Africa? Hmmmmm
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
WHERE WAS CHARLIE BOY(AKA LINDA)& HIS GIRLFRIEND DENRELE?
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2012

Wonderfully said! and so sad
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by mensdept: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2012
ABi...

See how stupid they look, and they wonder why they are hardly chosen to head any major organization in the world, why they are denied visa in their millions, why SHell Oil does whatever they want on their land, why their politicians steal without anyone doing shyt about it, and why light is something that is common of small countries like Belgium and UAE, yet problematic in their NIG.GEr areas.

Shame
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by YME4(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2012
mens dept: ABi...

See how stupid they look, and they wonder why they are hardly chosen to head any major organization in the world, why they are denied visa in their millions, why SHell Oil does whatever they want on their land, why their politicians steal without anyone doing shyt about it, and why light is something that is common of small countries like Belgium and UAE, yet problematic in their NIG.GEr areas.

Shame

My guy, abeg no vex; read the original post again, come tell us where dem mention Nigeria for there.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by adeoflagos: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
Halloween in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by philips70(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2012
Y.M.E:

My guy, abeg no vex; read the original post again, come tell us where dem mention Nigeria for there.

My guy, must every dunce get a reply?
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Paulaok4(f): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2012
Na wa for una Ooº°˚ . All of you saying Nigerians una no de read? Abi una no see Ghana for der.
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by slimantai(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2012
It's quite pathetic to see people with God-given abundant culture start looking for dump festivities to reckons with. It really shows their sense of patriotism holds sway; even in the midst of countless rich festivities as there are in african soil . I find it difficult to believe we still have such funny people around. Somebody wake me from this mare!
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2012
Goldieluks:

Trust Nigerians with copying useless western cultures. With their rather dirty and trashy look.
Duuh! If your so blind or too dull to asimilate something as simple as this then you should have told someone to break it down for you. Where in the OP's post did you see that the woman who was stupid enough to throw a halloween party and the people shameless enough to attend such are Nigerians. Nigerians might imitate some things but those are only sensible things like 'Nigerian Idols', Nigeria's got talent'. I don't think any sane Nigerian is dull, shameless or stupid enough to throw a halloween party knowing that halloween has absolutely nothing to do with Africa. Also, Nigerians do not look dirty and trashy as you know it's Ghanaians that are in those pictures so PLEASE RESPECT YOURSELF and don't say things you know nothing about!! Ugh! I'm soooo disgusted with you!
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2012
mens dept: ABi...

Shame
Please tell me you weren't taught how to read in elementary school. But if you actually know how to read then you must be a really dull person and it's a pity for you. SMH
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by samkoro: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2012
I am ashamed of Africans,
No pride,no creativity on what they already have.
No sense of self respect.
Ijust hope those pics are not from Nigeria.Any true Nigerian that celebrates halloween in Nigeria is a mighty fool
Re: Photos From Juliet Ibrahim’s Halloween Party by dederocs(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
chai,these ghanians dey always hungry for wetin dem no get...black kenke dey do halloween-see costumes like craze man dress.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude - No Artist Signing Till P-square Stop Singing / Dj Cuppy Accidentally Expose Her PRIVATE PART In New Viral (video) / Vee: Hugs Are Banned In 2022, Greet Me From A Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.