Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

To Whom It May Concern - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To Whom It May Concern (529 Views)

JAMB Releases 200,000 Results As Minister Expresses Concern / OAU students express concern about increased sickness / Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Whom It May Concern by Onimamaolatunji(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2012
My peeps in the house,i currently need ur assistance,my little brother will be sitting for the upcomming JAMB or is it UTME as it is presently called and regarding the latest development as par the exam which is going to ve an option of a CBT meanin computer base test whereby an applicant is expected to answer the question online and also in regards to the subsequent post UME exams in which most of the schools has now adopted the online pattern of setting question ,so i strongly need where i can download a sofware,in which i can input my own formulated questions with options for the four compulsary subjects so as to suit the purpose and installed it on the pc so as to prepare him for the task ahead so that he wouldnt look like a novice in the exam hall on the D day.
I ll really apreciate ur recormendations and possible solutions
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Mastersform In Lautech / Unilag Freshers Orientation 2012/2013 Postponed Indefinitely / Study In The Uk With Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.