Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Oando Panel Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oando Panel Interview (1215 Views)

His current MD was in the panel conducting the interview he went for! / How Do I Greet My Panel Of Interviewers / Oando Upstream Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oando Panel Interview by Ebony84: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2012
Panel Interview with 4 people
1 HR
3 HODs from the department you’ll be working in

Tell me about yourself
Talk me through your work experience and education
What are your career aspirations?
Why are you applying for this job?
What assurance can you give me that you can do this job?
How do you feel about working long hours? Can you?
Technical questions about the field applied for (clues are in the job description)
How would you rate your computer skills(Word, Excel and Powerpoint)

HR
What do you know about Oando?
What are our values?
What would your former colleagues say about you?
What was a major challenge in your last role?
How do you deal with pressure in the workplace – everyone wanting something from you at the same time?
What will you bring to Oando and the department you’ll be working in?
What is your salary expectation?
Do you have any questions?

(1) (Reply)

Green World Company Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee / Job Vacancy: Sales & Relationship Manager (abuja) / A Thread For Dangote Cement Applicant September, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.