Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Whats The Best Gift You Can Get For You Partner - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Whats The Best Gift You Can Get For You Partner (572 Views)

The Best Gift You Can Give Your Man!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Gift You Can Get For You Partner by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
Find it difficult buying gifts for my partner.
Re: Whats The Best Gift You Can Get For You Partner by Lovetinz(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
I am male.
I would have loved a leather wallet and maybe a belt.

(1) (Reply)

Free Accomodation For Batch C Corpers Garls Posted To Abuja / Drop Ur Twitter Handle Let's Tweet!!! / Looking Ƒσґ A Serious Relationship With Someone Real And Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.