Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration (4633 Views)

New Arrivals For All 2013/2014 Season Jerseys!!!!!!!!!!! / 2013/2014 New Season Jerseys Available! / Utme Aspirants 2013/2014 Consultancy,details And Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration by seunO4: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2012
The Joint Admissions &
Matriculation Board, Jamb has
begun e-registration for the
2013 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination, UTME.
This has been confirmed by
Myschool via Jamb's launch of the
official 2013 Registration Portal
at www.jamb.org.ng/
Unifiedtme2013/.
With the above website link now
active, Jamb is now set to launch
the purchase of their registration
scratch cards at approved selling
outlets nationwide.
However, we, Myschool, advise
candidates to not register
immediately but wait until
December or January when all
issues regarding this year's
registration is completely sorted
out by Jamb.
Before your actual online
registration in December or
January, Candidates are also
advised to immediately
download and PRINT the New
2013 Jamb/UTME Online
Registration Template and seek
help/advise in filling the form.
Parents and candidates who
require professional advice on
how to fill the form to ensure the
best opportunity for admission
in 2013 can get a copy of
Admission 101 by clicking here
Although the actual cost of the
scratch card is yet to be
announced, The cost of the
registration scratch card is
expected to remain the usual
N4,600 (Four Thousand Six
hundred Naira Only).
While filling the form this year,
candidates will be expected to
select one of two Testing option;
1. Computer Based e-Testing
(CBT)
2. Paper and Pencil Testing (PPT)
Candidates are to note that they
are to perform their registration
only via Authorized Business/
Computer Centres even if they are
able to do the registration
themselves, using personal
computers.
Before visiting any cyber cafe or
business center to register;
1. Ensure you download and
PRINT the New 2013 Jamb/UTME
Online Registration Template
2. Take the form home. With the
help of the official Jamb brochure
and other relevant information,
fill with other members of your
family.
3. After filling the template,
proceed to an approved business
center or cyber cafe to fill your
details online.
Pre-Registration Notes;
1. Note that you cannot change
your Exam Town after you have
submitted your form.
2. Remember to collect your
registration scratch card from
the business centre or cyber cafe
that help you register.
3. You will require a JPEG
passport to be scanned or
digitized. It should be not older
than 3 months.
4. You will NOT be able to change
your Names, Date of Birth,
Gender and Origin after
submitting your application.
5. You will require an email
address to successfully complete
your registration and get
additional information from
Jamb. To get a free email
address, go to www.gmail.com
If you are doing your registration
from a professional Computer or
Business Center, all the above
procedures, including the Finger
Print Registration should be easy.
Other information such as 2013
approved selling point, Closing
and Exam Dates will be made
available to you in due time.
Re: Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration by Oluwathobbie(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2012
Plz i want to choose ui dis year...can i choose the sch as second choice...cos they choose second choice in this last jamb.....and what is the minimum scores i must score in jamb and post jamb Plz i need reply plzz
Re: Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration by seunO4: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2012
@tobi.

Sure,you will be allowed to choose UI as second choice while registering for JAMB but your chances of admission is very tiny because most of these federal unis only consider those who choose them as first choice.
Re: Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration by Odunnu: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
Sir, next time you want to advertise your site, please get in touch with your namesake Seun Osewa and negotiate.

Thank you for the info but you should have given us the unadulterated news from JAMB first before airing your personal opinion.
You also sound unsure as to how much the form is. Please clarify and make it a certainty.
Once again, thank you for the information. Nairaland appreciates your time and effort. And yes, i'll do your bidding and recommend it.
Re: Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration by seunO4: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Odunnu: Sir, next time you want to advertise your site, please get in touch with your namesake Seun Osewa and negotiate.

Thank you for the info but you should have given us the unadulterated news from JAMB first before airing your personal opinion.
You also sound unsure as to how much the form is. Please clarify and make it a certainty.
Once again, thank you for the information. Nairaland appreciates your time and effort. And yes, i'll do your bidding and recommend it.

Thanks madam odunnu,i don't have anything to do with the website above cos am not the owner neither am i an admin of the site.

Am only putting it up there to inform prospective candidates that the form is out.

Check www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme2013/

Cheers

Seun.
Re: Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration by Kunlexic(m): 12:29am On Nov 08, 2012
1.Thanks Mr Seun 4 the gr8 info still yet i will still need ur assistance on dis admission guide.
2.Pls hw can we get d book admission 101?
Re: Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration by 4good(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2012
[b]As part of our effort at ensuring that Business Centres and Cafe owners find this year's JAMB registration easy, we at Eslek Enterprises have taken it upon ourselves to make available at your door step every equipment you need to easily and successfully register your candidates in hundreds this year.

We have in stock NOW:

Digital Personal Thumbprint Scanner (Limited Copies)
JAMB software CD (prerequisite and Offline - no need of license) "ALL" for just a token

In addition
We set up your system(s) for 2013 Jamb registration (Online & Offline)
We also teach you how to reinstall in-case of system failure or formatting
You also get real-time support throughout 2013 JAMB-UTME registration
We will also give you tips that will guarantee you good number of candidates during the registration

Call from anywhere within Lagos 07039789554 or 07066439566 or 07042218544

For those outside Lagos we can only get across to you the JAMB CD(no licence required) through your e-mail after your request.

OR

Visit Eslek Enterprises 5, Jebutu Street, Agodo-Egbe, Lagos OR
Eslek Enterprises, 19, Alhaja Shitu Street, Off Ade-Ade B/S, Abaranje, Ikotun, Lagos.[/b]
Re: Jamb Set To Commence 2013/2014 Registration by seunO4: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2012
Kunlexic: 1.Thanks Mr Seun 4 the gr8 info still yet i will still need ur assistance on dis admission guide.
2.Pls hw can we get d book admission 101?

For those that are interested in the book,you can send me a pm and i will direct you to the right place.

(1) (Reply)

100% Sure Winnings Bets / Motorcycle For Sale: Qlink RKIII 200CC / Looking For Durable Shock Absorber And Other Spare Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.