Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. (971 Views)

FG May Employ Jobless Graduates As Teachers – Ngige / How I Got A Fake Job Appointment - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN / Business Ideal For Jobless Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Besto(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2012
Pls nairalanders.
Am posting these on behalf of a friend even tho i had lebelled it like its my story and would be needing reviews and advice like its mine aswell .......it boils me down to my heart when a graduate like me have being on search for job and still not yet to get any,even tho i'd bagged out of of skool with a 2.2 in physics(with Electronics).
Ater fustration of seeking for job and none forth coming, i decided running a Company that gets contracts of ''Packaging and dispatching gifts items'' though right now its based on a little scale.
when i mean little scale, for example. As at now the indigenous contract i have gotten is one from my uncle’s company to package and dispatch gifts to my uncle’s business associates and workers at their residential address for the xmas season.
even though i am preparing a contract proposal to meet up other bigger organization or big men that would be interested in my company services.
company services are listed below.
→ Premium quality gift packaging.
→On time delivery.
→Acknowledgement on delivery.
→Safe and secure delivery.
so my intention of posting dese right here is to get reviews from nairalanders

so the questions i intend asking my fellow nairalanders are as follows
How does your work organization distributes out xmas gifts (e.g Hampers )to workers at festive seasons or organization aniversaries?
Do they give it out as a contract to a firm or the company handles such itself?
And peeps put in mind am just a fustrated graduate trying to burst the scene of being a self-made boss since the right job aint coming my way
And other plans on deck are as such
→building a websites for my company services( for clients convience) even i intend submiting contract proposals in person
→employing more work force if what am tinking in my head goes fyne even tho I would be needing some workforce(Early december) which vacancy would be made available to nairalanders.

So dear nairalanders I realy need some review from you guyz and would be glad if dese could make front page.
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by emandman: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2012
Tokin of building a website,i can do it for you at a token of #10000 naira,and better still,u can email me temitopeemmanuel90@gmail.com,i'l tel u a site whr u can display your stock/company 4free.
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by ifyalways(f): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2012
e mandman: Tokin of building a website,i can do it for you at a token of #10000 naira,and better still,u can email me temitopeemmanuel90@gmail.com,i'l tel u a site whr u can display your stock/company 4free.
you want to build a website for anyone with this your horrible grammar?

Btw,do you have a website of your own?Surely,you should have your OWN dedicated website before you think of building for anyone.

100K indeed.see ya mouth like toking. cheesy
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by ifyalways(f): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2012
@OP,start small and work your way to the top.
You've got a contract at hand now,concentrate,execute it exceptionally well,don't look at profit yet but strive to do something that would be so unique as to open doors for you.

You don't need a website yet.You are just starting,focus on carving a niche for yourself,winning customers.

All the best.I like you already cool

1 Like

Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Besto(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2012
@ify tnks 4ur review and advice.!the guy stated 10k b4 u kill am lol....
bet ify..do u work and ow dos ur organization handles seasonal gifts.!
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Besto(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2012
e mandman: Tokin of building a website,i can do it for you at a token of #10000 naira,and better still,u can email me temitopeemmanuel90@gmail.com,i'l tel u a site whr u can display your stock/company 4free.
dont worry in due times i would contact u
lyk i said am doing all tins 4rm nairaland.
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by ifyalways(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2012
Besto: @ify tnks 4ur review and advice.!the guy stated 10k b4 u kill am lol....
bet ify..do u work and ow dos ur organization handles seasonal gifts.!
Hehe cheesy .I was a bit sleepy and his bad grammar(they hide behind text style/shorthand) was an instant turn off for me.

Well,I own and run my own businesses and not privy to such concerns.I think the HR dept. handles that.When I was an employee,we only share hampers for ourselves(staff),the clients get cards,discount fares and mileage.lol the goooodies of the aviation world.
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Besto(m): 12:12am On Nov 09, 2012
ifyalways: Hehe cheesy .I was a bit sleepy and his bad grammar(they hide behind text style/shorthand) was an instant turn off for me.

Well,I own and run my own businesses and not privy to such concerns.I think the HR dept. handles that.When I was an employee,we only share hampers for ourselves(staff),the clients get cards,discount fares and mileage.lol the goooodies of the aviation world.
@ify big tanks i actualy saw a service lyk mine on dis link http://elisecharles.com/
its like its a rare service in 9ja.
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Besto(m): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2012
take a look a this site http://elisecharles.com
and get bak at me.
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Mbechun007: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Besto: Pls nairalanders.
Am posting these on behalf of a friend even tho i had lebelled it like its my story and would be needing reviews and advice like its mine aswell .......it boils me down to my heart when a graduate like me have being on search for job and still not yet to get any,even tho i'd bagged out of of skool with a 2.2 in physics(with Electronics).
Ater fustration of seeking for job and none forth coming, i decided running a Company that gets contracts of ''Packaging and dispatching gifts items'' though right now its based on a little scale.
when i mean little scale, for example. As at now the indigenous contract i have gotten is one from my uncle’s company to package and dispatch gifts to my uncle’s business associates and workers at their residential address for the xmas season.
even though i am preparing a contract proposal to meet up other bigger organization or big men that would be interested in my company services.
→On time delivery.

How does your work organization distributes out xmas gifts (e.g Hampers )to workers at festive seasons or organization aniversaries?
And peeps put in mind am just a fustrated graduate trying to burst the scene of being a self-made boss since the right job aint coming my way
→building a websites for my company services( for clients convience) even i intend submiting contract proposals in person
→employing more work force if what am tinking in my head goes fyne even tho I would be needing some workforce(Early december) which vacancy would be made available to nairalanders.

So dear nairalanders I realy need some review from you guyz and would be glad if dese could make front page.

Hi Besto,

I just had to respond to this. I've had this page open on my system for days smiley.

SInce this issue boils down to your heart, let me answer you from my heart:

David Oyedepo and Ibukun Awosika have at different times said some things that rang true for me, and I want to share both with you:

David Oyedepo-If you think enough, what you have IS ENOUGH!

Ibukun Awosika: If you want something badly enough, money is not big enough to stop you.

Why do you need to know this? Because you strike me like someone who thinks salvation is out there. It's not; its within you. Don't get it twisted, unemployment is a choice! Saying you're just doing the gift packaging business because you're frustrated doesn't give me any confidence that you can do a good job. Snap out of your self pity and handle this business with the seriousness and finesse it deserves. You mustn't be wearing a suit and sitting behind a 2012 Camry before you feel you're doing something dignified! Whatever your hands find to do, do it exceptionally well. Package those gifts and deliver them like your life depends on it. That's the platform you need to take you to the next level.

You need to show visuals of what you have done so clients can trust you with their christmas gifts, but since I perceive you do not have the required cash to build a website, open a wordpress or account, look for a sexy template that reflects your tastes and pronto, your business is online. Exploit the next to free advert cost here on Nairaland, post your adverts on free advert sites around. Tell everyone around you're into the gift packaging business, develop you proposals and drop them with those organizations like you said. Talk to individuals too, I know individuals who know more people than corporate organizations. Also decide who your clients are the rich, the ok, or the masses, so you'll know how to draw up your list etc.

Lift your head up my dear. You're surrounded by opportunities, look around you and maximize them. And you're doing something with your hands, not stealing on 3rd mainland, that should make you proud.

WHEN YOU THINK ENOUGH, WHAT YOU HAVE IS ENOUGH!

All the best.

1 Like

Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Mbechun007: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Besto: Pls nairalanders.
→On time delivery.

Hi Besto,

I just had to respond to this. I've had this page open on my system for days smiley.

David Oyedepo and Ibukun Awosika have at different times said some things that rang true for me, and I want to share both with you:

Ibukun Awosika: If you want something badly enough, money is not big enough to stop you.

Why do you need to know this? Because you strike me like someone who thinks salvation is out there. It's not; its within you. Don't get it twisted, unemployment is a choice! Saying you're just doing the gift packaging business because you're frustrated doesn't give me any confidence that you can do a good job. Snap out of your self pity and handle this business with the seriousness and finesse it deserves. You mustn't be wearing a suit and sitting behind a 2012 Camry before you feel you're doing something dignified! Whatever your hands find to do, do it exceptionally well. Package those gifts and deliver them like your life depends on it. That's the platform you need to take you to the next level.

You need to show visuals of what you have done so clients can trust you with their christmas gifts, but since I perceive you do not have the required cash to build a website, open a wordpress or account, look for a sexy template that reflects your tastes and pronto, your business is online. Exploit the next to free advert cost here on Nairaland, post your adverts on free advert sites around. Tell everyone around you're into the gift packaging business, develop you proposals and drop them with those organizations like you said. Talk to individuals too, I know individuals who know more people than corporate organizations. Also decide who your clients are the rich, the ok, or the masses, so you'll know how to draw up your list etc.

Lift your head up my dear. You're surrounded by opportunities, look around you and maximize them. And you're doing something with your hands, not stealing on 3rd mainland, that should make you proud.

All the best.
Re: URGENCY ''inspire A Jobless GRADUATE. by Besto(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mbechun007:

Hi Besto,

All the best.

ì feel u on these one bro
sounded lyk my mentor.God bless
wudnt mind knowin u in pesin

(1) (Reply)

Kpmg Recent Aptitude Test / . / Aptitude Test Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.