Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. (2362 Views)

Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) / I Want A 5million Naira Loan For 12 Months / I Want A 5million Naira Loan 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by LKO(m): 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
Esteemed Nairalanders, assuming I have access to a five million naira cash, what do u suggedt I do with it, build a house and rent out or start a profitable business with it?

Many thanks for ur kind advice.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by Americasman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2012
either do a treasury bill or fixed deposit. Dont rush just think over it while the cash is been fixed. And this is the time you should be the most conservative in your life. And dont let any body know you have such cash not your uncle, aunt or girl friend.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by LKO(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2012
Well said
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by sheyma: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2012
If you really want to invest in your future,save half like what americas man said nd d remaining invest/partner with me in a nice business i have which u are guaranted your investment back in 3month time nd susequent interests follows depending on the percentage of agreement reached btwn us.just call me lets setup a meeting,if you like it no qualms if you dont still no qualms.it wouldnt hurt setting up the meeting and reading my proposal smiley dj babs 08183213109.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by mrsage(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2012
First let me introduce the business to you. The business operations started in November 2011. The factory is located in Mowe, Ogun State. It involves the production and marketing of Natural Cosmetics.
The company now produces natural black soap and it's gradually gaining market acceptance. The product is already available in 6 states in Nigeria and also available in Gambia and Greece.
It is a small scale business enterprise. The name is Witsoft Enterprises (Makers of Oyinlewa Black Soap). The product is duly registered by NAFDAC.
The promoters of the business hereby wish to invite interested individuals or companies to be a part of the success story. Invest in the business and you become a shareholder in a fast growing business with good market acceptance.
More details available. We have prepared financial records and forecast for 2013.
Business proposal and product samples also available.
If you are interested, kindly send a mail to: witsoftng@gmail.com or call: 08024130609
Or leave a comment on this thread.

Take advantage of this rare offer.
Offer valid till November 30 2012.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by RKVINTLTD: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2012
L K O

Congratulation to you.

We are Business Advicer and counsellor.

Since you are undergoing Masters Degree for now, you need to concentrate on your studies now. If you invest in any business that you can not supervise yourself or you put a member of your family to act for you, "You are on your own", all is "story..story once upon a time...".

Please face your study now and keep the money in fixed deposit with First Bank of Nigeria for at least 1 year, you will be given 5% interest or more. Don't look for other banks that might want to give you 9-15% interest on your fixed account, such bank may close down before you know, your money have gone, to recover it NDDC takes many years before Court case end to pay deposit only without interest.

So be wise, if you know you have time to other business with your studies, do not choose a business that you can not supervise yourself.

Benefit of Fix deposit of 5 million is that you will gain 250,000 at the end of the year.
Your monthly gain is 20,000.

If your father do not leave any money for you when he dies, are you not going to survive ?

Keep it at Fixed deposit as forum had earlier said, till the time you finish your course you would have come up with something you can do and you will face it squarely.

A business man must have vision, purpose, determination, finance, patience, focus and plan before a success could be achieved.

For further Counselling or advice feel free to reach us;

Contact;
RAPHAEL KOYA VENTURES INT. LTD.
7, AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS.
TEL: 08054353087 08033255591
raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk
raphaelkoyaintltd@yahoo.com
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by LKO(m): 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
Americas_man: either do a treasury bill or fixed deposit. Dont rush just think over it while the cash is been fixed. And this is the time you should be the most conservative in your life. And dont let any body know you have such cash not your uncle, aunt or girl friend.
Very informative and well said. Many thanks.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by LKO(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
[quote author=RKVINTLTD]L K O

Congratulation to you.

We are Business Advicer and counsellor.

Since you are undergoing Masters Degree for now, you need to concentrate on your studies now. If you invest in any business that you can not supervise yourself or you put a member of your family to act for you, "You are on your own", all is "story..story once upon a time...".

Please face your study now and keep the money in fixed deposit with First Bank of Nigeria for at least 1 year, you will be given 5% interest or more. Don't look for other banks that might want to give you 9-15% interest on your fixed account, such bank may close down before you know, your money have gone, to recover it NDDC takes many years before Court case end to pay deposit only without interest.

So be wise, if you know you have time to other business with your studies, do not choose a business that you can not supervise yourself.

Benefit of Fix deposit of 5 million is that you will gain 250,000 at the end of the year.
Your monthly gain is 20,000.

If your father do not leave any money for you when he dies, are you not going to survive ?

Keep it at Fixed deposit as forum had earlier said, till the time you finish your course you would have come up with something you can do and you will face it squarely.

A business man must have vision, purpose, determination, finance, patience, focus and plan before a success could be achieved.

For further Counselling or advice feel free to reach us;

Contact;
RAPHAEL KOYA VENTURES INT. LTD.
7, AWOLOWO WAY IKEJA, LAGOS.
TEL: 08054353087 08033255591
raphaelkoya@yahoo.co.uk
raphaelkoyaintltd@yahoo.com

Quite detailed,revealing and eye opening. Accept my heart felt appreciation.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by legalwealth(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2012
Good one here @ OP.

I've gone through piece of advice given to you above and they are all cool but as a Wealth Creation Tutor,I will advise you not to be put your money into one basket i.e Fixed deposit of a thing as you can put part of it there,invest part of it into the development of plots you've inherited as you can't predict what the cost of cement and other things will be in the next few months.

Anyway,I once called one investors into my business PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts duly registered with CAC some days ago which I also posted here on this section as well though some people contacted me but we are still on its concluding part and I won't mind you being a partaker and I will post it full details about it here at my webpage at

www . legalwealth creation . com/2012/11/where-to-invest-your-cashmoney-now.html

with good returns or just give me a call on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 8 0 3 9 6 1 4 6 0 6
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by Wallie(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
L K O: Esteemed nairalanders,I am a 26yr old single guy.I candidly need your opinion,as to what to do with a 5million naira cash. The said amount is my own share of my late dad's death benefit,who until his death was a senior staff of one of the federal govt corporations. I also inherited an undeveloped one plot of land located in Warri and another 5bed room duplex with bq from my dad's properties as the eldest child.My mum had advised that I proceed to develop that land and rent it out instead of investing that money in business,considering the risks involved in business. Personally,I am not business inclined. The said land is well fenced. I am presently registered for a masters degree programme in UNN. Your fatherly opinion please.

A word of advice: don't be greedy!

Forget the quick get money scheme that people will try to sell to you! Since you're not business inclined, forget doing any type of business. I would say the safest bet especially if you're clueless about investments, which sounds like you are, is to invest in the property or a different one. Even that requires a little bit of business acumen not to run out of money before the project gets completed. But at the very least, you’ll have something to show for the money.

I know of someone that lost all his saving in a fixed deposit account when the new generation bank collapsed in the 90s.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by courage89(m): 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2012
Considering your situation, I will advice you invest your money in the bond market. At least you'll get more than cost of inflation.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by fxjohn2: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2012
Dont invest all that at once, also dont put all that in one business. I know how you can make 500k every month by just investing 1m. Send me a mail jonosa2@gmail.com
John
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by joebol: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Invest part of it and fix the balance. You can use part of that land in warri, for fish farming. Send a mail to joebol2011@gmail.com for free feasibility studies
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
Contact me if you are interested in importation of wine/malt beverage drinks and used european cars.We could partner together in my on going importation business and you dont have to invest all of your capital. I live in Finland and i can access the european market with ease.contact me for more information
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by Itoroetti(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dont mind al this thieves and scammers.dnt gv them any link 2u,i beg u.build house wit it and rent out.dnt mind dis thieves on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by EVERWIN(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
ur mum knows what's best 4 u wink
and after you developed ur land just buy a very cheap other one and do the same with it.
never spend more then 200k 4 buying it.
When ur bored of buying land, and after ur masters then go and see the world (europe).
Thats 4 u but when u was me, I will start import/export from europe (Belgium, Holland, Germany)
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by sp2002(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
I SUPPORT THE ADVICE THAT YOU SHOULD PUT THE SAID AMOUNT IN A FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU THAT IF YOU CHOSE TO VENTURE INTO ANY BUSINESS, I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO DO BUSINESS I WILL PERSONALLY ADVICE YOU TO PLEASE VENTURE INTO POULTRY BUSINESS AND SEE, FEEL AND ACHIEVE THE HUGE PROFIT IN POULTRY BUSINESS. AS I SPEAK,POULTRY BIZ IS THE MOST PROFITABLE AGRIC BIZ HERE IN NIGERIA. FOR MORE INFO AND SOME DOCUMENTED FACTS GET IN TOUCH WITH VIA:
SP2002 POULTRY & LAND CONSULTANCY
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by befada: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
L K O: Esteemed nairalanders,I am a 26yr old single guy.I candidly need your opinion,as to what to do with a 5million naira cash. The said amount is my own share of my late dad's death benefit,who until his death was a senior staff of one of the federal govt corporations. I also inherited an undeveloped one plot of land located in Warri and another 5bed room duplex with bq from my dad's properties as the eldest child.My mum had advised that I proceed to develop that land and rent it out instead of investing that money in business,considering the risks involved in business. Personally,I am not business inclined. The said land is well fenced. I am presently registered for a masters degree programme in UNN. Your fatherly opinion please.
@Poster, first and foremost, i sympathize with the lost of your father however, base on the advice that you needed, i will advise you not to invest all the money at a glance meanwhile, the only business that i have and know very well of is ICT business, if you can invest 3m on it, you are guaranteed of a 150k monthly return which i think is fair enough therefore, if you are interested in this and or more, kindly call or e-mail me on the below information.

emmanuel@blueshieldcomputersltd.com or dammyadey25@yahoo.com
07083261318, 07063385837
Damilola Adeyemi Emmanuel.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by Dimlaw: 2:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Dear L K O,

Thanks for your interest in keeping your family wealth and your concern not to waste
your inheritance.

If you do not mind, i have an ebook titled 'MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -50 Profitable Businesses ANYONE can do in Nigeria Starting With Just N10,000 Capital and Above.

The Book is in PDF format. I believe you will be able to find out how you can multiply your wealth and preserve your family wealth after reading through my ebook. This book is a product of my 2years plus research into promising businesses any Nigerian -Undergraduates, Graduates, Youth corpers, Retirees, Workers and practically anyone - can do.

Before i go further, my names are Olawuyi Oladimeji.A. I am a businesss man and i have been in business
since the year 1998 (as a graduating undergraduate in U.I) I started business in full in the year 2003 and i am
still growing. I have two companies and i run 9 businessess.

I came up with these business ideas along with individual detailed busiiness plans for each idea, i also included many other resources to enable an etrepreneur succeeed. I worte this book because people always "pestered" me with such statements as:

"I need a job." "Please employ me"; or "please employ my child" "what business can i do"? How do i run my business etc.

You may google my name to know more about me. I am just willing to assist you.

To get your copy of the ebook, please follow the steps i have stated below:

Step 1. I will send you a preview of a few pages of the 157 paged book for your perusal if you send me an email
asking for the preview. Just mail with the heading "Re: MULTIPLE STREAMS OF INCOME -50 Profitable Business
To Do" and let me know that you aree interested.

I would have attached the preview right now but it is too large to attatch on this site.

seend your mail to: dimlawuyi@gmail.com

Step 2. You will pay the sum of N3,000 into either of my Account Numbers
Choose either GTB or First Bank based on your convinience.

Either you pay into my
Account Names: OLAWUYI Oladimeji.A
GTBank Acct No: 0051669240

OR You pay into

Account Name: OLAWUYI Oladimeji & Yetunde
First Bank Acct No: 3022655186

Step 3 Please text your payment details to me (08033854279) by sms.

In your text message, i need details like your Names, Depositor Names,Bank Deposit Slip Number,
Date of payment, the bank you paid to and your valid email address.

If you pay via online banking, just mail your payment reciept to me.

Step 4 Once i confirm your payment within minutes, i will send your 157 full paged ebook IN PDF FORMAT to you.

N:B You have a 30days Money back guanraty from me.
Please note that after December, the ebook cost price will increase to N5,000.
So make use of my promotion discount now

I really believe you will succeed after reading my ebook.

N:B Buyers frrom the U.K, and all over Nigeria have been buying their own copies

Thanks
Dimeji & Yetunde Olawuyi
080-3385-4279
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by LKO(m): 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
I am overwhelmed. I have repeatedly gone through all your wise contributions and I have no regret sharing what bothers me here. Many thanks 4 all ur fatherly and brotherly counsel.
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by biolabee(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Your mum has given you a good pointer

The land in Warri which area is it
If it close to PIT Effurun, you can look at developing a minifalt/student hostel kind of thing
this will take time but it will focus ur resources
You can do this over a period of 2-3 yeara and u dont even know how baba God do am

My condolences on your dad again
Dont do the various schemes ooooooo
Re: Undecided On What To Do With A 5million Naira Cash. by Thekeeper(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
guy shine your eyes. .please don't let this scammerz part with ur kudi o. . .d guy only asked for ur advice for crying out loud. .gosh

(1) (Reply)

The Hyundai Logo Actually Means Much More Than You Think!!! / Fairly Used Generator Set For Sale #50k / You Need A Loan? Here Are 16 Basic Requirements For Seeking Loans From Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.