Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady (2995 Views)

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by bolajibaok(m): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
eldoublo and chiogo . eldoublo goes first. pls note chiogo is a lady

here are the rules-

1. 16 Bars (32 Lines only) pls note 32 lines only .
2. No irrelevant talks/comments
3. No Yo Momma diss
4. Battle of 2 rounds. in case of a draw or tie round 3 settles it .
5. Voting begins at the end of the second round.
6. The final winner would be decided after the first 5 votes.
7. no whining in the case of defeat
8. no reference whatsoever to your opponent lines.no biting
9. no external interference.
10. fair play
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by FLOWSHOW: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
everyone is battling nowadays. i need an opponent too,

and who is eldoubol? chiogo will sure whoop her ass silly
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by chiogo(f): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2008
Bolaji, bolaji, when did i agree to battle a person named Eldoublo?? yo, u need to chill out with this. don't be typin' my name like that. C'mon, it's too unique cool
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 2:34am On Feb 01, 2008
wink
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 6:15am On Feb 01, 2008
Goodluck Lady! wink

To all you cynics, and them critics of my lyrics BEWARE!
I’m ‘bout to heat Nairaland up out of this atmosphere//
But first I gota – swoop – as I scoop - my Chiogo beef soup out my plate
I spit shit impregnated with so much meaning, like Chiogo’s period – ITS LATE!//
You niggaz want punchlines? Don’t worry - I serve her up like its lunchtime
I’m greedy – So drop your forks! Pass me a spoon, this bitch is all mine//
Bleep ‘Global Warming’ its Doublo Warning this chick to cease
Go do some nail polish – ‘fore you catch slap epidemics like some freak disease//
Bleep rap – sing some *Sam Song – but I *knock ya – if you ‘Call My Name’ (Samsung*Nokia)
Like Styl Plus – in addition to being a chick with no game -//
You’re just clueless – useless, so I guess its best I confess -
Let me tell everyone here why you seem so excess in your chest//
You stuffing your breast! – Oh Yes! – cause like your head, they ARE compressed
But between your legs is a different story – its like a ‘Free Federal Express’//
They pass out, and pass in – each and every passing day
I won’t talk about your ass now – that’s a story for another day…

www.myspace.com/olou1ne check out my music!!!
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by bolajibaok(m): 9:39am On Feb 01, 2008
@ELDOUBLO -ETHER
SHIT . OLU .DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THIS ILL .
NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY MAILMALC SIGNED YOU UP.
JUST BE CAREFUL COS WHEN CHIOGO SEES THIS SHE WILL SURELY RETAILIATE. AND SHE'S KNOWN TO WRECK THE MIC WITH A UNIQUE STYLE SECOND TO NONE. COS SHE REPS THE MURDA INC FAMILY . OL BOY YOU MAY BE LYRICALLY MURDERED SOON .JUST WAIT FOR CHIOGO TO ARRIVE WITH HER VERSE.

@FLOWSHOW
ELDOUBLO IS A GUY.
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 10:07pm On Feb 01, 2008
undecided been waiting all day Chiogo lady, where you at
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by chiogo(f): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2008
Here.

Eldoublo?? what the Bleep??, yo kim, this nigga need a spell check
You ain't gotta tell me, i spell it out for u:El-to-the-double of wack
Whatchu thinkin' battlin' me, the flyest chick of all fly chicks
Your time's almost up, i hear the clock goin' 'tick-tock'
Bleep your punches/metaphors, I straight up give u kicks
Also used for fly sneakers, those u ain't got
You throw so much similes/hyperboles but yo ass still ain't learned in the english aspect
A Known batty-buoy,how long does it take for u to pick a sex??
Bitch-ass so gay, he prefers to wear skirts
I ain't even a dude but i've ordered more tuxes
Only time u're ill is when your ass is severely kicked by little girls
Now, i totally get Hov's point, youz a 'lost' one
Battle ain't even started but I've been handed the crown.
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by bolajibaok(m): 12:02am On Feb 02, 2008
chiogo that is so sick !
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 12:08am On Feb 02, 2008
Niice, well I guess you're going first next round, smiley
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by chiogo(f): 3:34am On Feb 02, 2008
here's my 2nd verse, wann@ get this over and done with.

I warned this hoe, i give out lashes
My hand work so good, he want more whips for his crooked ass
Don't be overly intimidated,let it out, pain's only human nature
And don't even expect mercy from me, I aim to torture
Am your oppressor, kind@ like columbus//don't see me as a lady Cuz right now am your fuckin' boss
Like Ross, even them popos ain't stopped me, I speed and then i floss
Even if i gave u the bible, u couldn't spit a decent 'verse'
I give u teachings and analysis of your life like I was Confucius
Told ya your time is tickin ,the audience is bored//damn, u're so 'minute'!
Just to decipher your shit, I gotta put you on 'mute'
Insignificant as u is, don't try falsetto like Dream//I want a total hush!
Like a burnt dinner, I scrape ya because uz a waste and dump u in the trash!
I ain't God but am close to 'perfect', ask reggie & Jamal: 'Chi is the shit!'
Nah, too good to be faeces//Although the discardin' of minez is your forte
your pleasure it is, I know//Right now i bet u're havin' nostalgia
Even on nairaland, Eldoublo ain't known, am recognized worldwide like i was on d media
Battlin' u is like carryin' out a chemistry lab experiment
My conclusion:'Wackness' was your threshold; 'double(doublo) wackness' was your endpoint
Enough info, now Lemme go write the lab report!
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by OldSYNC(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2008
Let the reply come up, I'll give my vote
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2008
Listen - I can’t waste flows – take some straight punchlines so you can taste blows
I agree with one fact – you ARE the flyest – when we count the all ‘First-Placed-Hoes’//
Jog out quick – leave this thread – Im afraid, your flows are out of shape
Stop all the monkeying around – you looked better when you were an ape//
When I spit sick flows like toxic waste – you start loosing excess body weight
You heard that I spit ‘ill shiit’ and you went to paste your face with body waste//
Chiogo, your stupidity can’t be replaced, I set the basis of the pace you’ll be disgraced
I told you to save face, in the first round and just go on and throw the race//
Now there’s no way to escape – it’s futile – like racing against a clock
She going into shock – for *racing a *hard nigga – cause I *run the *block//
“I am he - who decrees to banish this banshee from ever be-ing an emcee”
It’s a sure guarantee you’ll be a victim of my slapping – as its sure you’re a bosom amputee//
This chick is on a ‘Free P*ssy Spree’ – she begs “Reggie and Jamal” to Bleep her peepee for free
Her legs so wide and full of debris – when men go in – police declare them ‘lost at sea’//
Your verse is really the shiit – impure and reeking deeply of manure
I really am not sure – how much more of this pummeling your poor immature self can endure…
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by chiogo(f): 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2008
let the votin' begin

@Eldoublo, u wasn't s'pposed to refer to my lines----- rule#8. u know the 'reggie/jamal' part??
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by bolajibaok(m): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
ping el is busted!
minus one for eldouble. line referral or line biting jamal/ regie line .
i vote for chiogo . more straight disses, chiogo is gonna win the disser of the year
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
Line referral would be if I said -
"you said I shud ask Reggie and Jamal, '
That wasn't a referral, that was more of just using your guidelines within the frame of reference wink
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by Sharn06: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2008
Lol, Chi, that's what we talkin bout. Give em girl venom!

@eldoublo, you got your ass kicked by two girls in a row. Do you still battlin is your prowess?
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by FamilyGuy1: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2008
Im new here, but a huge fan of rap. I think ElDoub takes it, his disses were much more funny and his lines more complex. Chiogo's were sometimes hard to understand. Who wants to battle me?
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2008
Its funny cause the 'girls' here have more balls than the dudes, Where are wordsmith and spottie?

;Dby the way, I got my ass kicked by you, you shouldn't play the 'girl' card, it just makes your victory seem smaller lady,
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by Oilman(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2008
ARE Y coolU PE :oPLE BLIND This ElDoublo won here clearly! Ma guy, you have my vote abeg - no mind all the rest, you be bad guy
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by chiogo(f): 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
well,u're right, Eldoublo but still, u used my words. D whole point of goin' 1st is to give d other opponent a chance to think and if i didn't use d words jamal/reggie, u'd never have used it either,it's not like regular words. I don't even bother readin' my opponent's lines b4 goin', i just skim thRu so as to avoid bitin'.

@Family guy/oilman, am sorry y'all but the votin' is restricted to emcees only. where the real emcees at??
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by OldSYNC(m): 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2008
@ El
you cud have prevented using any noticeable word(s) from the other mc

@ Chi
you were more quiet in your diss, it looked like you didn't wanna end up paying a fee,

& my judgement
El got the day (he disturbed most of Chi's (initial) confidence in the second round.)
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by PoDeep(m): 7:52am On Feb 03, 2008
To be frank, it should be clear to any real mc dat Eldoublo took this hands down.
Peace.
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by Wordsmith(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2008
^Co-sign with that sh*t up there.

El takes this hands down. Battle was kinda easy. What happened Chi?
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by PoDeep(m): 9:17am On Feb 03, 2008
Hey smith, NL on a sunday morning! U no go church?! Lol
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by bolajibaok(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2008
lol maybe he went to saturday night vigil.

@eld doublo
your second verse was iller . so u took the battle. but only bad thing i saw was the line referral. u know we dont allow anyone to bite or refer to any word of an opponent that goes first. the person going second usually has an advantage to attack the first person's creativity. just note it , listen and learn for other battles in future.

and which of the guys were u referring to,?cos 2 girls already gave u headache i meant migrane, call out whoever u wanna battle . niggas dont run up in here .

@chiogo
this verses obviously aint from the chiogo that battled bolabroke,.wetin dey happen . you don lose skills?
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by chiogo(f): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2008
Well, i guess Eldoublo won embarassed congratu , . . . nothin'. tongue

@Wordsmith, i don't know what happened, i guess i'd stick to R N B. nywayz, thanks for votin'.
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2008
@Chiogo, good Battle Lady!
@Bolaji, why are you changing mouth now? A few posts up you said Chiogo should win disser of the year, and now you're clearly contradicting yourself.
@Everyone else, Especially WOrdsmith, Spottie and Hybrid X, Whenever you're around, I'm waiting, cheesy
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by chiogo(f): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2008
Don't mind bolajibaok, that's why i said he has no stance in our battle, always gallivantin'. anywayz, nice battle, i ain't mad at'ya. Beyonce don't rap but she's still d queen. tongue
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2008
eldoublo:

Its funny cause the 'girls' here have more balls than the dudes, Where are wordsmith and spottie?

Dude u better watch what u say
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by eldoublo(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2008
Alexpissu, maybe you could prove me wrong homie grin
Re: Chiogo Vs Eldoublo The Battle Of The Iron Lady by Wordsmith(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2008
@ eldoublo,

i wouldn't have commented if not for that piece of shit u wrote. Learn some respect son. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wordsmith Vs. Ibime / Good Rappers. Come Here! / **=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread (KOP 2015) **=^-**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.