Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

You Don't Need Money To Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Don't Need Money To Make Money (1574 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Need Money To Make Money by Success15(m): 12:40am On Nov 07, 2012
I know a lot of critics will be on me again the moment they set their eyes on this title. cheesy I laugh each time I read their comments on such a controversial topic like this one. Friends, I tell you with every sense of confidence in me that you don't need money to make money. You can challenge me if you want. And if you want me to prove it, I'll show you in a practical term that you don't need money to make money.

First and foremost, let me ask,what is money? Before I answer it, let me first say what money is not. Money is not the currency notes you have in your wallet or stocked in your bank account (fiat money). Currency is just a legal tender and means of exchange of money value. Money is the valuable idea which you create to solve human problems. The secret of the rich is to solve problems; human problems within their environments. The rich takes delight in providing solution to human needs because they get richer by doing that. A typical example; I was in a dire money need this month and what came to my mind was, what value can I create which can solve any particular human need? And how can I make those who need this value see the value in my value and exchange it for currency? (means of exchange of money value) By virtue of my membership to a business network called A2W, I started looking for some of our values that I can package and offer. First, I looked at the need around me. I found out three key needs;
1. Some of the event planner are seriously shopping for jobs as Christmas is drawing near and I know that they will be working on their packages and marketing strategies, so I came up with a top value package/proposal.

2. The real estate broker are looking for ways to market their real estate properties and I thought out a mouth watering complimentary package for real estate buyers which will make sales of their products more attractive.

3. Expensive auto dealers always look for a way to beat competition and sell more cars, I came up with a complimentary package for car buyers which will drive deadly traffic to the auto dealers who adopt my package.

I introduced my valuable products to these people and they grabbed them with both hands and legs. It was a mad frenzy. I know you'll be asking what this hot valuable package of mine is. Just relax. I know that people like vacation, especially international vacations which are juicy and fabulously sensitive. Therefore I packaged 5 nights and 6 days fabulously rich vacations for couple to Dubai, Ghana, Kenya and Banjul Gambia, all coming at a rock bottom prices. I started approaching the event planners, A-list auto dealers and high brew real estate brokers to market my products. Friend, you can believe how happy they were to accept it. Apart from my product helping them sell more, they also created a new income stream for their business through a referral commission that I also giving them for any sales of my package. It was a win/win joint venture for us.

You know, one of my heroes said that the rich invent money. What I did which I shared with you above is one of the ways through which the rich invent money.
You may say but how did you print the proposals and transport yourself to these event planners, auto dealers and real estate brokers that bought your valuable products. I don't need my own money to do it. My profile alone was enough for me to draft in one of my friends who don't know this secret of the rich, and his own small capital formed the running capital. It may interest you to know that this friend only got 40% of the proceed with this business. Making money can be easy and fun when you are financially intelligent and know how to see opportunities around you. I bet you that so many people's eyes are blind when it comes to see opportunities around them. I doubt me, I tell you that it's only a few person will know that they can make up to N100,000 before the end of December from this my vacation package without any capital. All they need to do is contact me, get a copy of the proposal and the introduction letter and start looking for other car dealers, real estate brokers and event planners who will be interested in this joint venture. You make N10,000 referral commission on every package you sell. Selling 10 of this is N100,000. It is very easy and possible before the end of December 2012. How easy it's to make N100,000 with zero capital. In case you may want to take this fabulous money making opportunity, you can send SMS to 07055333000 in this format FREE/Your Name/Your Email.

To the critics, I think I need some commercial break for comic entertainment, so entertain me once more with your hilarious comments while money continues to run into my bank account. Hahahahah! grin

Before, I hang up, I have a FREE eBook you'll value so much. If you master a few of the money making success tips in it and start practising them daily, your financial success will surge geometrically. See you at the top!!!

Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by magnuga(f): 2:33am On Nov 08, 2012
Cool,i agree with you!
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by Success15(m): 3:31am On Nov 08, 2012
Learn It: Invest First In Education
The law of income states that the level of your income is directly proportional to the amount of value you offer. Therefore, if you want to earn more money, you should be ready to offer better value.
Friend, how do you acquire a better value that you'll offer to earn more income? It is simple, by continuously investing on your personal development. Simply put, you must learn how to do anything that will earn you money. Whether that thing is big or small, it is immaterial but what is very important is that you learn that thing and know how to do it so that you'll be able to offer it to somebody else who needs that service. It is not just offering it to the person but offer it very well so that the person will see the essence to pay you well for the service you rendered. Then, we can say you are offering a better value.
I know you have got this secret into your brain and please, do not let it get off your mind. Let this secret stick to your subconscious memory and keep meditating on it continuously and you're on your way to becoming a millionaire or a billionaire, if that is your ultimate desire. There are no other way to moving your life to the WEALTH ZONE. Do not be afraid, it is not a rocket science. The good news is that there is nothing; I mean absolutely nothing that cannot be learned. And the most exciting part of the good news is there is absolutely nothing that you cannot find somebody to teach you or find somewhere to learn it from, provided you're willing to pay the right price for your education.
The reason why we have high rate of unemployment in Nigeria today is that there is a huge number of people who sadly, could not or plainly would not, cooperate with this immutable law. You know that our education system lacks the substance to offer the core practical-oriented implementation knowledge rather what it offers is bookish knowledge that is certificate oriented. This is why there is wide crave for white collar job by our people after graduating from the university. If not, I do not see the reason why a Mechanical Engineering graduate should be searching for a job in a bank as an on-the-counter operation staff. While in this country, we have over ten million vehicles on the road and these vehicles are serviced by uneducated skilled artisans who are today referred as ‘Mechanics’. I do not see anything wrong for a Mechanical Engineering graduate to go through a practical acquisition training in the workshop of a highly endowed uneducated skilled Mechanic for six months so that he can float his own company.

I do not see why our graduates cannot pocket their paper certificates and use their intellectual certificate to offer values to our society thus creating small and medium enterprises that will create jobs and as well drive the fast development of our nation, Nigeria. Just think about this for a moment.

In the other hand, do not say that you do not have a university degree therefore you do not qualify to become a millionaire. No! The biggest qualification here is, what you love doing every time and have joy doing it. This is what I call 'Passion'. What you've passion doing is your seed to becoming and moving your life to the WEALTH ZONE. Let me give you an illustration. I noticed that I love reading, writing and teaching. No wonder I emerged as the 'Best Teacher' in the school where I did my NYSC. The passion to know more and impart same to others drove me to be handling three subjects and at the same time was the coordinator of the school's Anti-HIV/AIDS Peer Club. I later noticed that I picked interest in reading business books as well as listening to tapes from great inspirational speakers. From these, my entrepreneurship spirit started growing.

After the hit of the economic meltdown, I needed no prophet to tell me that I've to get a supplementary source of earning income. From that time, I started attending wealth empowerment seminars that appeal my interest. Today, I've my own company, SUCCESSPLUS, which is into Personal Development coaching and Network Marketing Consultancy cum training. I help people identify their talent; guide them in developing it and turning it to a business.

Therefore, if you do not have university degree but you like helping others in life, congratulation, you already have your seed to become a millionaire. I'll tell you more on this later. Until when next I come your way, remain on the better than good side of life
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by Success15(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2012
Nothing Down for Wealth Creation: A Nice Way to Become Rich.

Wealth creation is the ability to turn an idea into a value which provides solution to a specific human need. It is a known fact that money is a by-product of providing value to others. Ideas are the seeds that germinate into value. When they are well thought out, properly planned for and acted upon, they create products and services that will attend to human needs.
The year 2012 is almost getting to the end but you cannot continue to live without a job. Friend, your beginning can be now. A new beginning is the time to create or initiate new things. The beginning is not time to loaf about or procrastinate but the time for hard work. God and the Word are seen creating things in the beginning. (Gen. 1:1-3) If you have no job, this is not time to wake up by 10am. You have to wake up and look for something legitimate to do. I strongly believe the Lord will make a way for you. Let me refreshes your mind to what the scripture says in Gen. 1:26; “Come let us make man in our own image and likeness.” You do not need to be told that we resemble God in spirit and we share in his creative spirit and ability. Now that you know, how do you want to start exercising your own creative ability?
If you will take my advice, I will tell you to first connect with your source. By your source, I mean our Lord Jesus Christ who with the Father and the Holy Spirit is the source of our lives. Remember, he said in Matthew 6:31-33; “Therefore do not worry, saying ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the pagans seek. For your heavenly father knows that you need these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.” Is that not wonderful? I therefore enjoin you to these seven things you need to be doing to stay connected to your source.
• Walking in truth
• Being faithful
• Being diligent
• Being committed in paying your tithe
• Sowing ceaselessly and not sparingly
• Believing in your source and
• Saying with conviction whatever your source says you are
I got this from the book; ‘Learn It! Do It! Sell It! 3 Incredibly Simple Steps to Creating Enduring Wealth’ written by my mentor and role model, Dr. S.O Ojeagbase.
Haven done these, I admonish you to speak to your hands; ‘These hands shall not be empty. You shall prosper in a good work that will fetch me income.’ Then prayerfully launch out and look for how to sow your free time. There are several opportunities around you. One thing that I want you to know and avoid is this; you are not looking for a jackpot or a highflying career opportunity but something that will earn you a legitimate income. As the income is coming, save some, do not fail to pay your tithe and invest in personal development. Then, you plan for the big one, that is, where you actually want to take yourself to in the next one year, five years or ten years time. Be focused and always assess yourself to know how you are doing with regards to your plan.
Just as I said earlier, you are not looking for the big job rather you take up any meaningful opportunity around you. But, you have to take something that is related to your passion, which is something that you love doing. If you do not have any academic certificate, you have a talent or something that you know how to do very well and love doing it. You have to package it well and offer it as a service to people around you. You do not need to monetize it at this stage. You have to offer it free and be very diligent in doing it. I tell you, as long as you are diligent and offer real value with it, it is just a matter of a short time, and you will be getting offers that will pay you. Let us assume you know how to cook very well. Look for a member of your church who operates a restaurant and approach her/him to offer free service. As long as your service to her is very valuable to her business, it is a matter of a very short time, she will start paying you. But let us say she refused to pay you. You have honed your cooking skill and acquired a professional experience. You can then look for a paid cooking job. After you get this, invest some money in your personal development. Attend courses on business management, read books on small business start up and management. When you know that you have saved enough money and have done enough plans to start your own catering business, you launch out your own business. You can start with supply of launch to offices. Find out what they want to take for a launch, prepare it and deliver it to them.
There are so many opportunities around us but the problem is that we are choosy and a lot of our young people are looking for the white collar corporate job. You need to identify your talent, develop it and turn it to a business. I challenge you to stop procrastinating and starts doing something in this 2012.You do not have any reason to be jobless. Why not start by visiting http://www.successplusteam.com/academy/training and subscribe to my free weekly training that can help you start creating your own wealth immediately.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by Jbrain88: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Nice one.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by Success15(m): 3:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
How to Mind Your Business So As to Get Rich Faster

Some months back, I use to get very sad whenever I’m financially broke. In fact, each time I’m broke, it shows all over me and it even affects my input in my work place. But, to the glory of God, I overcame this attitude as a result of some personal development courses that I attended by my network marketing company, Avenues to Wealth (A2W). To further improve my knowledge, I read the books that were recommended by the facilitators. I didn’t just read the books for reading sake but I picked the vital knowledge in the book and stated putting them into practice. Today, I see my money problems from a different perspective. Hence, each time I’m broke, I smile and think of how I can create a value that will generate money for me. The most important thing is that my approach to my network marketing business has improved and the business has taken off and is moving on the fast-lane these days. Below is some of the key knowledge I grabbed from the books I read;

One, keep your daytime job, but start buying real assets, not liabilities or personal effects that have no real value once you get them home. For instance, a new car loses nearly 25% of the price you pay for it the moment you drive it off the lot. It is not a true asset even if your banker lets you list it as one. Don’t misunderstand me, I don’t say that buying a car is not important but know what you basically need in a car and get a reasonably affordable car that offers you these needs.

Two, for adults, keep your expenses low, reduce your liabilities and diligently build a base of solid assets. Asset is anything that puts money in your pocket while liability is anything that removes money from your pocket. For young people who have not yet left home such as students and unemployed persons, it is important for you to learn the difference between an asset and a liability. And get started in building a solid asset column before you get or own a job, which is, starting your own small business, get married, buy or rent a house, have kids and get stuck in risky financial position, clinging to a job and buying everything on credit. It is painful when I see so many young couple who get married and trapped themselves into a lifestyle that will not let them get out of debt for most of their working years.

Three, always pay yourself first when you earn an income and learn to spend according to budget. By paying yourself first, I mean, map out at least 10% of your income for buying assets. What kind of asset am I suggesting that you or your children acquire? I can hear you ask. In my world, real assets fall into several different categories such as;
a) Businesses that do not require your presence to be operated effectively. You own them but they are managed or run by other people. If you have to work there, it’s not a business. It becomes your job. (You do not own a business rather you own a job because you need to put in work hour for the business to pay you.) Don’t misunderstand me, what I am say is that even if you are working in your business, you must have smart persons who are also working for you will you build your business to a level where it can be managed without your interference. Network marketing business is ideal for those who are working.
b) Stocks
c) Bonds
d) Mutual funds
e) Income generating real estate (Rental properties). If you don’t have money to buy real estate properties, you can start by investing in Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) which gives you fractional ownership right to certain rental properties acquired by the REIT managers and earn annual rent. Example is A2W’s Our Place Fractional Ownership Scheme.
f) Notes (IOU) such as bank/fixed deposit, co-operative savings
g) Royalties from intellectual property such as music, script, movies and patent.
h) And anything else that has value, and produces income or appreciates and has already market.
Note; as a young person, it is important that you don’t go to school with the sole intention of getting a job after school. It is advisable that you start acquiring assets that you love. If you don’t love it, you won’t take care of it. I buy books simply because I learn from them and monetize the knowledge. I am involved in network marketing simply because it gives me opportunity to help other people and as well build a business for myself in the process. For people who don’t like helping other people, they shouldn’t go into network marketing.

For further help on how to start minding your business, subscribe to my free SuccessPlus Academy newsletter. Click the link below.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by 2sexy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
Success, you see what I was saying? You created a thread for this and still went about to spam other people's thread with it.

Bro, do things in a matured way because I dont see you as someone that will stoop so low like all these vultures parading themselves as marketers.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by Success15(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
2sexy: Success, you see what I was saying? You created a thread for this and still went about to spam other people's thread with it.

Bro, do things in a matured way because I dont see you as someone that will stoop so low like all these vultures parading themselves as marketers.

2sexy, I appreciate your constructive criticism. You're welcome. I believe I learn everyday from different people. Hope to share ideas with you as friends/personalities that share similarities. Hope to hear more from you. You can contact me on successplus11@gmail.com
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by 2sexy(m): 3:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Success+:

2sexy, I appreciate your constructive criticism. You're welcome. I believe I learn everyday from different people. Hope to share ideas with you as friends/personalities that share similarities. Hope to hear more from you. You can contact me on successplus11@gmail.com
no kain
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by Success15(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
Information, they say, is power. But the truth is that it'll only be power when you've processed it and applied it to real life situation thus creating value. I happened to attend Robert Kiyosaki's online webinar on 2013 Predictions that will impact your cash flow. Truly, it was a big eye opener and a guide in the right direction.
Here are some of the predictions;
1. The market recession will still continue.
2.There will be less foreclosure
3.The price of single family homes will rise
4. There will be 5% increase in rent in the global real estate business
5.There will be high inflow of investment capital in the real estate sector
6.It is time to sell all non profit producing real estate properties
7. Taxes will go up for middle class from January 2013
8. There will be massive transition from laptops to mobile devices in the global IT market
9. The education system will be transformed by mobile devices
10. Information marketing will take a great leap as a result of mobile devices
11. Sales commission jobs will be obsolete in the next few year
12. Women orientated professions will continue to increase
13. Women owned businesses will grow faster in 2013.

The question is; how will these predictions impact your cash flow positively. Remember, real money is not in the physical currency but in ideas that offer value. As for me, the information about mobile devices impacting information marketing business is a good lead for me. My business, SuccessPlus Services is re-positioning herself for a bountiful 2013. We've already mapped out our programs for the first quarter of 2013.
Watch our for our Multiple Streams of Passive Income 1.0 and The Ultimate Wealth Creation Mentoring Program for employees/small business owners, Success and Economic Empowerment Seminars (SEES) for Churches and I Have A Dream for My Child for parents.
I encourage you to think of how to identify your passion, discover your life purpose and align the two. Then, start making carefully calculated decisions daily that will draw you closer to your life purpose.
See you at the top.
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by mutalu: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
I totally agree with you bro,this link below is an Example!
http://money4littlework..com/
Re: You Don't Need Money To Make Money by Success15(m): 5:08am On Dec 20, 2012
Too Much Money Flowing In Naija

Waoh! The holidays are by the corner. You can't imagine the number of persons traveling to their home town while others travel to holiday destinations in other countries. Isn't it interesting?

The truth of the matter is that as an entrepreneur, I try to find of how every situation can transcend to Naira and Kobo while I offer real valuable product/service to the people around me. I was helping a client search for Aero Contractors flight from Lagos to Calabar this morning and I observed that all their flight bound for Calabar has been fully booked for today 19th December 2013. Also, they have just few seats left for tomorrow 20th Dec. 2013. And you know what, fare increment also applicable on air. Instead of their regular fare of N15k, the fare to Calabar as of this morning is N29950 per passenger. And people are paying.

Bros, when next you say there is no money in Naija, abeg make you rethink. Too much money is flowing here. Make you shine your eyes and position yourself for your share of the national cake in 2013. Join our A2W Successplus team here >>>http:///abundant-living

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Verify My Payza Account? / Do You Know Any Successful PAMM Trader? / LPO Financing And Short Term Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.