Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Is It Like To Live,work And Study In Norway As A Nigerian? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Is It Like To Live,work And Study In Norway As A Nigerian? (2559 Views)

1,585 Nigerians In Norway Prisons For Drug Trafficking, Says Holm / Live & Work In Poland/singapore(earn Over $800 Monthly) / Bonny Island? What Is It Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is It Like To Live,work And Study In Norway As A Nigerian? by presleypin: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2012
Hi,i am in Nigeria and have heard a lot about NORWAY, i am considering running my UNDergraduate there but would like to know more about the country.Please if you are a Nigerian studing in NORWAY would apprecaite if you share your experiences, what kind of work you do to help your self and at the same time schoooling, the language, how friendly are the people,NIgerian students there and many more.pls help
Re: How Is It Like To Live,work And Study In Norway As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2012
I've never been to Norway but I've met a few Norwegian while I was studying/volunteering abroad. They are very friendly and speak very good English. But I know there are some political issues with the immigration there, see what happened last year at that camp in Oslo. Otherwise they speak Norwegian but I think university education is mainly taught in English.
I'm sure you'll have a good time if you go there!
Re: How Is It Like To Live,work And Study In Norway As A Nigerian? by presleypin: 5:27pm On Nov 07, 2012
Thanks @ sweet,but i still need sum1 that's on ground to tell M̶̲̅ε̲̣ abot their evryday life Ãήϑ if i can work Ãήϑ study so i can fund •̸Ϟy study.Ãήϑ hw much can i receive averagely.
Re: How Is It Like To Live,work And Study In Norway As A Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
you should probably go on the website of the immigration department regarding the working permit if you're a student

(1) (Reply)

Inventory Of Natural Attractions In Idah Local Government Area, Kogi State + PIX / Amazing Photos Of Borders Around The World / Italy Bound Nigerian Lady Raises Alarm After Finding This Inside Crayfish. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.