Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Letz Chit Chat - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Letz Chit Chat (2291 Views)

Come Here, Letz Av Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letz Chit Chat by youngdady: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Tgirl4real: @ Youndady,

Thatz d way to go o before she pour sand sand 4 ya garri. U need to be careful cos it's clear she wants a taste of ya kini. sad

Ahahaha, madam dey collect all my kini b4 I start out in the morning so she'll never get that. I appreciate all thesame.
Re: Letz Chit Chat by coogar: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
youngdady:
@ Coogar, bros I didn't yarn every the other time so lemmie take time to expatiate further. In the begining, she always kept an imaginary line she never crossed in between us. But now she sees nothing wrong in her boobs/bums brushing my body parts (privates inclusive), her hands gripping mine when we discussing.

there's a high probability this was a honest mistake - holding of hands is just an affection from one colleague to another - i think you are reading the wrong signals. she knows you are married - you know she's married.......i really don't think she's out to get you....

She's always eager to lemmie know whats happening in the office, blindly comes to my defence even when I know I'm in the wrong. . . .

come on - this is what friends do for each other...
if she was a guy, would you think he comes to your defence because he wants to sleep with you?

You're free to call me old fashioned but its getting funny, I've even caught some senior male colleagues eyeing me like. . . young man be kiaful ooooh!

you are worse than old-fashion...... grin
i bet you still use the 4-figure table to solve mathematical problems...

The last straw was when she told me herself that a male colleague of ours asked her why she's always seen with me like every single free moment she has. (It also didn't help that I singled her out for lots of presents last time I travelled out of the country, that one sef get hin own story oooh) My broda, my coy na big one wth lots of ogas, ur rep can go up in flames for all the wrong reasons if u not careful (it has nothing to do with competence).

your ogas can rot in hell - what's their business with how employees relate with one another? this colleague of yours is just comfortable around you - read no meanings to it! adults should be able to relate with each other without attaching emotions to it!

Well, like I said earlier I've minimized my contact with her, she doesn't like it but she's coping.

you are a sourpuss!
go apologise to her for acting like a spoilt kid......
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Tgirl4real(f): 7:56am On Nov 12, 2012
I see the devil's advocate lurking around somewhere on this thread. cheesy
Re: Letz Chit Chat by coogar: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Tgirl4real: I see the devil's advocate lurking around somewhere on this thread. cheesy

Re: Letz Chit Chat by youngdady: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ Coogar: I read your replies and I could deduce 2 things, 1. You like to play to the gallery with your supposedly evolved way of thinking. . . keep it up, you must have enough fans by now.

2. Your paradigm is a bit different(guessing you're not based in naija)you're an idealist and not necessarily a realist, its cool to stick to what you believe in, its also wise to observe the politics of anywhere you find yourself.

I noticed your loose use of insult in your first response to my post, it was even more profound here in your 2nd response, lemmie ask you. . . has this added to your personality in any way? Has it improved the way you view yourself? Any +ve impact from you to your immediate surrounding with all you've typed so far?

1 Like

Re: Letz Chit Chat by coogar: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
youngdady: @ Coogar: I read your replies and I could deduce 2 things, 1. You like to play to the gallery with your supposedly evolved way of thinking. . . keep it up, you must have enough fans by now.

youngdady the shrink!!!
playing to the gallery? hell no! i just like to be sure of what a situation is before making deductions. more often than not - "it's not what you think"....

2. Your paradigm is a bit different(guessing you're not based in naija)you're an idealist and not necessarily a realist, its cool to stick to what you believe in, its also wise to observe the politics of anywhere you find yourself.

i am enugu-based!
in my office, anything goes......first and foremost, we are all adults, we respect each other's private life and we don't cross boundaries. it's quite normal to have lunch breaks, trips to the cinema and reh reh reh with anyone you bond with! trust me - there's no strings attached!

I noticed your loose use of insult in your first response to my post, it was even more profound here in your 2nd response, lemmie ask you. . . has this added to your personality in any way? Has it improved the way you view yourself? Any +ve impact from you to your immediate surrounding with all you've typed so far?

insult? where's the insult?
youngdady - are you this sensitive? if i tender an apology, would you accept it?
Re: Letz Chit Chat by ronkebp(f): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2012
This is simple.......

-do not take unnecessary favours from anybody, especially when you know his/her feelings are involved. No free meal, everybody is doing something to get something. So it is best you avoid such people and don't over-use them by taking undue advantage of them.

I have a very serious face when i want to and the most loving eyes ever, whoever reads the eyes to be "come and do" will recieve a shocker when i change my looks, i don't play around and don't have time for "some type of game' even if it is a joke...let everyone draw the lines form the beginning and stop joking around whether married or not. It does not pay to lead people on and later back-out...it usually does not turn out well.
Re: Letz Chit Chat by youngdady: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
coogar:
insult? where's the insult?
youngdady - are you this sensitive? if i tender an apology, would you accept it?

Nope! Don't need it! cheesy
Re: Letz Chit Chat by coogar: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
youngdady:
Nope! Don't need it! cheesy

i wasn't going to tender one in the first place - i was just yanking your chain!
Re: Letz Chit Chat by youngdady: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
Of-course, I knew ur question was rhetoric hence my smiley. Perhaps we'll meet on politics or any other forum. I don't want T-girl getting pissed with our banters on her thread. So long now.
Re: Letz Chit Chat by coogar: 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
youngdady: Of-course, I knew ur question was rhetoric hence my smiley. Perhaps we'll meet on politics or any other forum. I don't want T-girl getting pissed with our banters on her thread. So long now.

t-girl loves the banter.....
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Tgirl4real(f): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lol

@ Ronke,

Where have u been?
Re: Letz Chit Chat by ronkebp(f): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tgirl4real: Lol

@ Ronke,

Where have u been?

around jare, popping in and out of NL this days......
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Tgirl4real(f): 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
eeya!

I guess u have been very busy.

Have u heard about the interview going on? I need u on board ASAP. cheesy
Re: Letz Chit Chat by ronkebp(f): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Tgirl4real: eeya!

I guess u have been very busy.

Have u heard about the interview going on? I need u on board ASAP. cheesy

lol, i did ooo yesterday, i was reading through everyone's post.....that interview will bring out everyones' 411......but it is a good thing, keep up the good work. wink smiley
Re: Letz Chit Chat by armyofone(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ronkelus, bombom keeping you busy eh? abi na oga grin how are you doing girl.

Tgirl4, what interview and where is the thread?
Re: Letz Chit Chat by bjcole(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
youngdady:

Ahahaha, madam dey collect all my kini b4 I start out in the morning so she'll never get that. I appreciate all thesame.
so u dnt it will get to this point when u started, u ignited fire because of fun, with another man's wife, u wan come run. U r also married abi, d koboko u use for another man is surely coming 2, no worry at all.
Re: Letz Chit Chat by bjcole(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
youngdady:

so u dnt it will get to this point when u started, u ignited fire because of fun, with another man's wife, u wan come run. U r also married abi, d koboko u use for another man is surely coming 2 u, no worry at all.
Re: Letz Chit Chat by youngdady: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
bjcole: so u dnt it will get to this point when u started, u ignited fire because of fun, with another man's wife, u wan come run. U r also married abi, d koboko u use for another man is surely coming 2 u, no worry at all.

SMH!!! Can you quote where I stated I intentionally started anything or ignited any fire? Read your bible more often. . .an unmerited curse is ineffective!wink
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Tgirl4real(f): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2012
armyofone: Ronkelus, bombom keeping you busy eh? abi na oga grin how are you doing girl.

Sorry I am just replying u.

Here's d link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175

Start from d first page.

@ Ronke, when are u granting urs?
Re: Letz Chit Chat by ronkebp(f): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Sorry I am just replying u.

Here's d link:

https://www.nairaland.com/1083598/knowing-nairalanders-better-interviews/1#12945175

Start from d first page.

@ Ronke, when are u granting urs?

how do you go about it? do you call or send emails with the list of questions?
Re: Letz Chit Chat by ronkebp(f): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
armyofone: Ronkelus, bombom keeping you busy eh? abi na oga grin how are you doing girl.

Haaaa!!! Ore-nsin!!!, been busy jare with every-every..lol, how have you been too, still marching on abi? one-army, one-spirit, one-love, one-goal.....nothing do you.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Tgirl4real(f): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2012
ronkebp:

how do you go about it? do you call or send emails with the list of questions?

Emails. Pls mail me.
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Emails. Pls mail me.

Your email address is not working at the moment.

One is getting "failure notice" when someone replies the email YOU sent.

I have told you to stop using China-made Yahoo email accounts.
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Tgirl4real(f): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Your email address is not working at the moment.

One is getting "failure notice" when someone replies the email YOU sent.

I have told you to stop using China-made Yahoo email accounts.

Huh? undecided
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Sagamite(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Huh? undecided

Huh-hurn!

I have got 2 MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com email replies to the last 2 emails I sent you.

Basically, that means my replies are not being delivered, even though I can get your emails.

Try sending an email to yourself and see what happens.

This will teach you to stop using Chinese products. tongue
Re: Letz Chit Chat by Tgirl4real(f): 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sagamite:

Huh-hurn!

I have got 2 MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com email replies to the last 2 emails I sent you.

Basically, that means my replies are not being delivered, even though I can get your emails.

Try sending an email to yourself and see what happens.

This will teach you to stop using Chinese products. tongue

Lol @ Chinese products. U no serious. cheesy
Re: Letz Chit Chat by ronkebp(f): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Emails. Pls mail me.

ok! i will.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Sisters You Will Find In Every Home / How my question got me bank alerts / Why You Will Not Find Love In Today's Woman !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.