Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest (4280 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / If You Don't Pay Attention To These 5 Areas, Divorce Could Be Imminent / Living Life To The Fullest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest by ngmart(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
The key to living your life to the fullest is balance. How can you live your life to the fullest if one or more areas of your life suffer? For example, maybe you are successful in your career. But will it matter if your family life is not happy? Or maybe you are a very knowledgeable person. But will it matter if your body is sick?
To live your life to the fullest, I believe there are five areas of life you need to develop in balance. Those five areas are spirituality, mind, body, relationship, and work. Here are the details:

1. Spirituality
This area deals with your conscience, values, and principles. It also deals with your relationship with the infinite. Your spirituality is where your life purpose and meaning comes from. In my opinion, the fact that it gives meaning to your life makes it the most important of all five. But it doesn’t mean that you should focus on only developing your spirituality. Even if your spirituality is strong, you won’t live your life to the fullest if you do not develop the other four areas in balance.

2. Mind
This area deals with your desire to learn. In this fast-changing world, your ability to absorb new skill and knowledge become increasingly important (in fact, I think this is the most important skill you should master). To have a strong desire to learn, be sure to develop your intellectual hunger.

3. Body
This area deals with your physical health. Since your body is the mean through which you conduct your actions, it is important to keep your body in tip-top shape. Not only you should prevent yourself from being sick, you should also thrive to have the high-level of energy you need to accomplish your tasks with speed and enthusiasm.

4. Relationship
This area deals with your relationships with your family, friends, and colleagues. As I wrote in 5 Reasons Why Relationships Should be Your Top Priority, relationships are what make your life beautiful. The greatest feeling of fulfillment doesn’t come from your achievements; it comes from your relationships.

5. Work
This area deals with your career and achievements. This is the output of your life; your productivity is measured here. If you want to be a productive person, you should increase your output in this area.
These five areas serve as a framework for me to build my life on. What I want is strong and balanced growth in all these areas. To grow my life in all of them, I allocate my daily time around them. I have my blocks of time for spirituality, mind, body, relationship, and work. Whenever I feel that I under develop one area, I will put more effort to it.
Please use the comment box to share your suggestion

Source:
http://www.lifeoptimizer.org/2007/06/04/five-areas-of-life-you-should-balance-to-live-the-fullest-of-life/

1 Like

Re: 5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest by ngmart(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
1. Spirituality
2. Mind
3. Body
4. Relationship
5. Work
Re: 5 Areas Of Your Life You Should Balance To Live To The Fullest by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
ngmart: 1. Spirituality
2. Mind
3. Body
4. Relationship
5. Work

and 6 Fun

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Serious Help And Advice URGENTLY!!! / Wife Vs Husban And In-laws / If You Found Out Your Adopted Child Was Stolen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.