Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (12838 Views)

Mother Of Three Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport (photo) / NDLEA Arrests Student, 4 Others Over Possesion Of 10. 255kg Narcotics (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests 'notorious Drug Baron' With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by seco4real: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
;Dget rich or die trying.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by AMvanquish: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2012
saxywale:
oh yes for real:
Chief Government Ekpemupolo, a.k.a. Tompolo...
There are so many interesting names from bayelsa like countryman, worldwide, providence, goodnews, Wiseman, endwell, knowledge, confident e.t.c lovely names, just visit bayelsa and you would be amazed.

Very funny indeed
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by informatix: 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Why do these f00ls keep on trying without getting tips from Baba Suwe grin
lagerwhenindoubt: Why do these f00ls keep on trying without getting tips from Baba Suwe grin

Baba suwe na 4star General why u go come compare him with a Recruit. Bros dis na serious crime for Military. Baba suwe's 40yrs. Experience no dey forsale for Market.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Deluty997(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
I'm Ŋ¤τ̲̅ sure he ȋ̝̊̅§ Nigerian,jail him!Ɲa̶̲̥̅ only ΒA̶̲̥̅̊βA̶̲̥̅̊ suwe we know as a legal cocaine pusher 4 9ja!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by cyara(f): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2012
seedord247: The id!ot just modified the name make them nor catch am.....

His real name is ... Chibuzor goatson ogaraku. grin
i can't just stop laughing after reading your comment
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by emmabest2000(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2012
I pity the guy sha
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by tlops(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
The name is enough to raise suspicions.

yuzedo:

Lmfao!!!! grin grin grin
Even McLovin was/is a better name! grin

McLovin without a last name. super sugen!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by nagoma(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Deluty997: I'm Ŋ¤τ̲̅ sure he ȋ̝̊̅§ Nigerian,jail him!Ɲa̶̲̥̅ only ΒA̶̲̥̅̊βA̶̲̥̅̊ suwe we know as a legal cocaine pusher 4 9ja!

Sorry but what's wrong with your keyboard?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by bobolic: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2012
Fry his ass. We need less Nigerians like him.Life is difficult for even the whiteman in his own country.Does our boy expect to be easier elsewhere. We Nigerians are hardworking. We make money here and take it to the whiteman for education and not get for rich quick criminal acts. I have no pity for him.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by itzlazzy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2012
seedord247: The id!ot just modified the name make them nor catch am.....

His real name is ... Chibuzor goatson ogaraku. grin
grin hahahahahahahahaha
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by fili24: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
@ Seedord 247
I once met an ibo guy with yoruba names on his passport in Frankfurt.
They can go to any length in this business.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 1forall: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2012
To anyone remotely considering the idea of trafficking narcotics out of Naija - except you've got airport NDLEA officials on your payroll it's absolutely not worth it. As they've now got the body scanner which costs them nothing to use, they can easily do more than random checks on any tom, d1ck or harry and they esp look out for young travelling folk. Its probably why such reports have become more frequent.

It's just not worth it oh.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by zebudaya(m): 1:50am On Nov 08, 2012
There's no tribalistic post yet. ~Bluetooth where you de?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Samuelcoolk: 3:46am On Nov 08, 2012
i never heard that ndlea nabb drug traffiker in kano,abuja it is lagos only,let them focus on abuja and kano airports.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by fitzmayowa: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2012
Money is indeed the root of all evil * SMH *
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by TableLeg(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2012
elicent2009: if you want a very sound lawyer pls call Barrister innocent 07034940906:
Dingbat
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Buc(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2012
I do not see any indication that the fellow is a Nigerian. How has the mighty fallen? It could just be somebody that heard rumours of cocain being sold like salt and sugar in Nigeria and came to try.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by JOYJACOB: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2012
sushieater:
Mortal mohammed ko, Mortal kombat ni
I wish Gen murtala muhammed would ghost-slap the person running that mumu site , national mirror indeed!

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Kay1kay1(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2012
Buc: I do not see any indication that the fellow is a Nigerian. How has the mighty fallen? It could just be somebody that heard rumours of cocain being sold like salt and sugar in Nigeria and came to try.

He could be an investor looking for further logistics (and partners) for business. smiley
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Fagoyinbo: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2012
Hope we will not blame fashola this time, it seems if anything goes wrong in Laos is fashola's fault
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by amor4ce(m): 3:55am On Nov 10, 2012
Isn't the arrested student the same person with the Nairaland used id 'Mr chippychappy'?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:55am On Apr 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: NDLEA Arrests Student With Cocaine At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2017
Slizbeat:

Its not suppose to be illegal buh because of what it does to the humans that take excess of it, it becomes illegal. All tablet drugs ranging from panadol to pyrazinamide and the likes all have a little cocaine in them. Overdose aint good cos it inturns makes your head touch like pure cocaine takers and sometimes kills, thats why when a drug is given to one, it would have prescription to aviod the effect as stated above. Meanwhile, only drug manufacturing industries have rights to import cocaine but are being supervised and checked by the govt of the nation. An individual cant be given permission to cocaine imports due to the cost he would pay b4 getting such certificate cos he would need to own an accredited drug industry such as PAL, DANA and the likes.

thumbs up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nengi Jegelski Peron: Lady Shares Story To Inspire Those Thinking Of Suicide / EFCC Arraigns Two For Impersonation, N1 Million Fraud(photos) / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.