Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Klinton Cod- Gospel Azonto - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Klinton Cod- Gospel Azonto (778 Views)

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Klinton Cod- Gospel Azonto by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2012
We have seen the steady growth of the entertainment industry in Nigeria over the recent years. Please take note, when i say entertainment industry, i'm talking about the music industry here, not Nollywood. Back to my topic, yes, This is a first attempt by Klinton Cod. I know we all love to hear 2face, M.I, Dbanj and the likes, i do too. But let us remember that they were also struggling musicians once upon a time,see, i am a huge lover of music and it gives me incredible joy to see new upcoming artistes that are very talented and watch them rise to the top. That is one of the main reasons why i started this blog. So please let us celebrate Klinton Cod and his debut musical effort. on a scale of 1 to 10, ill give him a fat 7, yes, the song is that good. Video is nice and very entertaining. I promise you will Enjoy this!

SOURCE: www.naijamusicreviews..com

"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhAKV2JjjpA?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"

(1) (Reply)

Caldo Crew Presents British-nigerian Acekid In "Switch" Featuring Ezzyswag / Unasked Questions. Can Wizkid Exit EME Or Not? / Chaz B Is Back And Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.