Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 (42921 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
Now this is all about RANDOM INDEX-TOUCH/NO TOUCH STRATEGY BY SILVERBOY

YOU CAN NEVER LOSS WITH THIS IF U READ AND FOLLOW IT AS I INSTRUCT U HERE...[TRUST ME]

I know it already... mmh... thats what i hear u say. ok ooooo.
For those that dont know how to run the package, follow me gently ....

STEPS
- Open ur BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ACCOUNT
- Select start betting..
- Random indices
- TOUCH/NO TOUCH

Now to the game, remember i told u that people that will make money from this well is people that have enough money in their account, will make more money from this... Hey! , even if u have $2 in ur account, it works but the profits r mmh....., increase with increased stake.

- I normally use RANDOM INDEX 75
- Set it like this
- Barrier:- i will talk about it later
- Duration: 0 days
- Payout: ur choice ....

TAKE A LOOK....

U see what am talking about? u dont need a prophet to tell that a touch bet will come out green in a matter of min... abt 30 min
The current spot there is: 1804.7293
before the next 30 min bro, it will touch 1810... my pastor told me that, lol

So this is the ish,
- ONCE U SELECT random index 75 , touch/no touch tins,
- just scroll down u will see this

Follow the pics, click on
- Graph
- light chart
- various time frames....[ focus mainly on 6h time frame]....
Now watch the chart, look out for its trend.... is it going up or running down.... check it well, hey! r u seeing it
c'mon, dont keep me waiting, check monitor it, click on the 6h time frame, and see what have been happening withing the past few hours...
From what u see, u will be able to determine if the trend is going up or down.

Note: if the chart is showing trend up and suddenly, u see a red, showing down trend, bck off for a while, and wait for it to start moving through the normal direction, once it start following the normal trend...

- Choose a barrier that is close to the current spot, if the trend is up, choose a barrier, above the current spot, if the trend is going down, choose a barrier that is below it. hey! are u still with me?
- Dont just be... u know what i mean.
- if u choose a more closer barrier than the current spot, ur profit will be very small...., if u choose a barrier that is farther than the current spot, ur profit will be large. Hey! dont be greedy bro, just choose a barrier that is very close to the current spot and in matter on min, it will expire, meaning u have WON the trade, just click claim and collect ur money n profit.

Still typing
SILVERBOY
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
As u can see this strategy works well with PRICE AUTION STRATEGY....

BOM KNEW THAT it will touch that barrier, thats why the amount u have to stake is very high and ur profit is low. Thats the price auction tin.

So to confirm your barrier before placing your bet...
- You use the light chart to know the direction
- you use the price auction strategy to confirm your direction
- Never choose a barrier that is too far... mmh, u might ooouse, lol

take a look at my payouts.......

If u do as i say, u will green out like my above pics....

Am forgetting what to type again, pls if there is any thing left, i will let u know

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
[quote author=saintfaculty]As u can see this strategy works well with PRICE AUTION STRATEGY....

BOM KNEW THAT it will touch that barrier, thats why the amount u have to stake is very high and ur profit is low. Thats the price auction tin.

So to confirm your barrier before placing your bet...
- You use the light chart to know the direction
- you use the price auction strategy to confirm your direction
- Never choose a barrier that is too far... mmh, u might ooouse, lol

take a look at my payouts.......

If u do as i say, u will green out like my above pics....

Thank you Bro em em what about the barrier? what can we type in there?

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ok i have remembered anather 1...

Now if for e.g the trade has almost expired, and it is not going in your favour... there is an option to sell your trade.

Did u get what i just said? i mean, if u stake $98 to make $103 and at the end of the day, the direction u choose is not favouring u and u have about 1hr to go, all u have to do is to hit the sell button so u will not loose all u staked.

I hvant loose for a very long tym now, coz am loyal to the game, all u have to do is to follow what i have posted here, and it will move in your direction....

YOU CAN DO THIS 24/7 ALL DAY LONG..

I started trading 7:00am today, few hours of trading, about 2hrs, i made more that what i expected, i couldnt post all here, do u still need proof

Imagine when i do this from morning to nyte? Money rituals.. lolz
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
[quote author=kupsonrex][/quote]

Hey! u r too fast bro, read my post again, i emphasized well on the barrier, thats the key.... to success in the game.
PLZ SLOW DOWN AND READ
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
20/20 WON ALL, WITH THIS..... OK, STILL TRADING.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by INFO70: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
I am now going green with random indices tongue
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by kupsonrex: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2012
saintfaculty:

Hey! u r too fast bro, read my post again, i emphasized well on the barrier, thats the key.... to success in the game.
PLZ SLOW DOWN AND READ

i am sorry bro........reading it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 1:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
6HRS CHART IS THE BEST, IT WILL REVEAL THE TREND TO U.......
U can even sell the trade when it is going in your favour but have not touched or expired.

i sold mine just now, cause u=i wasnt patient, after selling the trade, the stuff rocketed . so if u can exercise patience, dont sell it, but once it start going against u, just hit the sell button.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by maliso: 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
Bro U r too good
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2012
Duration of 0days means its going to end @the end of that day, thats the best duration....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wouldnt it be better if we all know how to fish?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2012
I DONT TRADE WITHING THE WEEK AGAIN , AM BACK TO SCH.... NO TIME. HARDLY ONLINE, GUD LUCK TO U GUYZ.

Am out
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Sircj(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
broooss so ur advise was, we should stick to 0 day time frame when placing a trade.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sir cj: broooss so ur advise was, we should stick to 0 day time frame when placing a trade.

YEP... THATS THE BEST 0DAYS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by Sircj(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
saintfaculty:

YEP... THATS THE BEST 0DAYS

Thanks man
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by meritdee(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
@Saintfaculty Nice one bro... I'll try this when I'm back. More greens
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by DAvIt0(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
@saintfaculty can dis Random indices only be done during the weekend??
tested what you just taught on a virtual Acc and green it goes
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
It might look as if its not going to touch... but remember the price auction strategy, before u click the sell button...

Placed 5 trades.... n slept, woke up now to meet greens steering @me .
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
DAvIt0: @saintfaculty can dis Random indices only be done during the weekend??
tested what you just taught on a virtual Acc and green it goes

Can be done any time of the day..... not only weekends. it is the only market that is open 24/7......

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by DAvIt0(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
saintfaculty:

Can be done any time of the day..... not only weekends. it is the only market that is open 24/7......
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ruggedcuzz: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
saintfaculty:

Weldone brov...a loss will wipe like how many profit?...am askin this cos of dlow net profit
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 6:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Weldone brov...a loss will wipe like how many profit?...am askin this cos of dlow net profit

A wonderful feature of this kind of bet is called sell button... if the trade starts going against u, n u feel it can never touch the selescted barrier again, just hit the sell button to minimize ur lose.....

But if u follow what i posted about to choose a barrier, u will hardly lose.

Its not like other trade where u loose all, here losses are minimized, but i will advice u exercise a little patience before u sell, chose a barrier close to the current spot.

Small but steady profit, which will be wonderful when summed up....

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
Its all about trending, discover a trend there, using all the tf in the light chart....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2012
Use ur demo to exp this, to test ur trend discovering n barrier choosen ability....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by DAvIt0(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
This really works but its better for dude with big money to stake 2nd green again tho(virtual)
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by ruggedcuzz: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
saintfaculty:

A wonderful feature of this kind of bet is called sell button... if the trade starts going against u, n u feel it can never touch the selescted barrier again, just hit the sell button to minimize ur lose.....

But if u follow what i posted about to choose a barrier, u will hardly lose.

Its not like other trade where u loose all, here losses are minimized, but i will advice u exercise a little patience before u sell, chose a barrier close to the current spot.

Small but steady profit, which will be wonderful when summed up....
Let me illustrate wit dexampl u gave...imagine u stake $98 to get $103, if u win u get $5, nd if u lose u lose $98...d ratio not gud enough...but since u said we can minimize dloss, i ll like 2kno, ao much can dloss above be reduced to?...no veshh say ma questn 2much ooo,i no wan win 10time only 2b shaken by 2losses
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by wasco24: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
saintfaculty: Use ur demo to exp this, to test ur trend discovering n barrier choosen ability....
guy pls can i have numba pls, mi is 08063882035
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by mescana01: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
wasco24: guy pls can i have numba pls, mi is 08063882035
thanks for the info bro..i am so greatful..please i have a question..is it only when the current candle is showing the current trend pattern(eg red for a down trend)that we are meant to execute the trade.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
ruggedcuzz:
Let me illustrate wit dexampl u gave...imagine u stake $98 to get $103, if u win u get $5, nd if u lose u lose $98...d ratio not gud enough...but since u said we can minimize dloss, i ll like 2kno, ao much can dloss above be reduced to?...no veshh say ma questn 2much ooo,i no wan win 10time only 2b shaken by 2losses

mmh.... once the market start going against u, the price u staked will star reducing..... $98,$97,$95, $87....

if u do what i say.... u will win before 30 mins time, if it exceed 30min and u have not won, sell the trade. period
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by saintfaculty(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
mescana01:
thanks for the info bro..i am so greatful..please i have a question..is it only when the current candle is showing the current trend pattern(eg red for a down trend)that we are meant to execute the trade.

Did u read my tut on following the trend strategy? check season 5, the last pages from 60-103 u will see a tut on following the trend strategy, pls use it to know more about trending....

The colour of a candle stick cnt determine the direction.... look out for its trend...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts - Season 6 by alarena(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
@saintfaculty, can i use 20min, 30 mins or 1hr as duration instead of 0 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (38) (Reply)

N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria / How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.