Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) (11930 Views)

M.I Abaga Blasted For Spraying N100 At Wedding Reception [PICS] / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Ignatio(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2012
Former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, Munachi Gail Teresa Abii Nwankwo, otherwise know as Muna has been at the receiving end of criticism by Nigerians especially her teeming fans following her recent ‘tongue-wagging’ appearance on her birthday.
Fans have taken on the controversial entertainer for proudly showing-off her cleavages in some pictures posted from her 25th birthday party.
One anonymous fan queried, “Her matesare posing with engagement rings worth millions of dollars and she’s busy flaunting her boobs, mtcheww!
Another one tweeted:
“Looking at the pictures reminds me of the Biblical women of Gomorah. Did she actually emerge as the most Beautiful Girl in the world’s most populous black nation? Was she actually crowned? If yes who crowned her? #SMH#
In a similar tone, another fan identified as Cynthia advised the actress to concentrate on her career. “If she likes, let her not go and marry. Old Agbaya! She virtually has no career anymore, onlyfor her to seek attention and attend events,” she said.
“Allahu Akbar! Alihamudulkilahi. God is great and I thank God that I’m a muslim.Where dun wo loja, kose bi lomi. This is very bad, sad & disheartening. Where is she worshipping. She needs deliverance,people do not take it lightly with her OOOOOoooooooooooo,” said another angry fan.
“Did Munachi lose her sense of decency after handling over the crown to her predecessor? Wonder they say shall never end.” Another queried.
Munachi was born on November 5, 1987, she’s a rap /hip-hop artiste, songwriter, pageant winner, television presenter and a model who performs under the name Muna
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
Whats mune does with her life is her business and no other persons business..#word#

2 Likes

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Redmosquito(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2012
Minion:My Lord! What is happening here?
Hades:Religion Is! The only reason why man's true evil is not unleashed, Religion is the shackle that keeps man in place. If the ethics of religion are broken, as they have just been, order must be restored or else the evil of man, greater than that of the titans, will be unleashed
Minion:Ur Evilness! I have a lot to learn about these mortals

1 Like

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by victorian(f): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
its easy to flaunt fake boobs.. undecided...its her choice anyways.

1 Like

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by oseiwe(m): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
Is dat hw a 25yrs old lady looks like? I tot she was beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by DonaldGenes(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmmmm
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by cfours: 1:36am On Nov 08, 2012
another cossy orjiakor in the making.

1 Like

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 08, 2012
shocked shocked shocked wow mamamia are those babies food factories all hers? tongue Taaa I refuse to be Tempted devil stay off me angry let me consentrate on this wonderful Gods creation.
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by tashanja(m): 7:15am On Nov 08, 2012
victorian: its easy to flaunt fake boobs.. undecided...its her choice anyways.

You obviously seem to know more than what's immediately apparent, pls lease lets hear it.
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Ivynwa(f): 7:18am On Nov 08, 2012
I agree that she overdid it, after seeing the picture online on her birthday----I frowned at that. I see women flaunt certain parts of the body but they don't have it all in your face like that, less is feminine. A little feminity here, a little sexiness there not an "all-the-b;oobs-in-our-face" flaunting like she shamelessly did---that wasn't nice.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Its her business, haba people mind your business.
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by mimima(f): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2012
Because its her business she should go unclad?she is simply a disgrace to womanhood.That kind of dressing can never make her more beautiful.

blink182: Its her business, haba people mind your business.

1 Like

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2012
Mehn, those twin towers must've seen better days. undecided Was that part of the price?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by patholaw: 10:06am On Nov 08, 2012
Eyor nnwa paw paw menh... shocked jesus christ is a christian!
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Ignatio(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
victorian: its easy to flaunt fake boobs.. undecided...its her choice anyways.

They don't look fake tho.
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Samid1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hmm seein tinz
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Tehy: 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2012
fluid26: Mehn, those twin towers must've seen better days. undecided Was that part of the price?
yep yep I bet 'twas and I fink it still is else she wldn't b showin 'em off so freely
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Nuzo1(m): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
People relax abeg. Its a changing world, and in it; SEX sells like salt. Deal with it! wink

I'm only concerned about her young age which is in sharp contrast to the body. What happens when she hits 30 with kids? sad

Did she lie about her age?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by landinfo: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
Luvli tit$
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by landinfo: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2012
@ladies, na jealousi dey wori una afta all u gurlz also flaunt @ home, area & offise...hehehe
@topic
Her bosom tite no b small
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by annajess: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Muna is nt 25 she's 31

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by aieromon(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
annajess: Muna is nt 25 she's 31

I'm thinking along the same line cos those boobies have seen enough lightyears. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by annajess: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=aieromon]

I'm thinking along the same line cos those boobies have seen enough lightyears.

She look too old to be 25. I don't know why she's lieing abt her age.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by annajess: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=aieromon]

I'm thinking along the same line cos those boobies have seen enough lightyears.

She look too old to be 25. I don't know why she's lieing abt her age.]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2012
See how far they are exposed and no sign of ni.pp.les yet. I hope those things are not facing the south south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 09, 2012
blink182: See how far they are exposed and no sign of ni.pp.les yet. I hope those things are not facing the south south.

hehe...longitude and latitude! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by sameolg616(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2012
sexy pix jo...sexy gal anyday..it may be hard to look at (for u,pretenders) but its hot..im saving a copy..
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Mcleo007(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2012
The jugggs are on point, no doubt! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by bridgebaby: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2012
fluid26:

hehe...longitude and latitude! lipsrsealed
NOOOO!!!! Longitude and "Flatitude" grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by Nkembenard(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2013
Ivynwa: I agree that she overdid it, after seeing the picture online on her birthday----I frowned at that. I see women flaunt certain parts of the body but they don't have it all in your face like that, less is feminine. A little feminity here, a little sexiness there not an "all-the-b;oobs-in-our-face" flaunting like she shamelessly did---that wasn't nice.
U sound sweet there..hmmm..hope you have a good voice to go with it grin grin grin

Buh my opinnion remains! Its her business whatsoever she chooses to flaunt! Fake or real..buy it or let her be undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by entadaplace: 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2013
where is the pix
Re: Ex-mbgn Muna Gets Blasted For Appearing Half-naked On Birthday (PIC) by nicefeeling: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2013
Dint see the pix too sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusion In Bbnaija House As Tacha Dress Half Nude To Celebrate Her Twin BD / 9ice Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Lover Boy! See Names And Photos Of All Davido's Ex Girlfriends Before Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.