Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

-- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / -- (2433 Views)

The Real 3 Main Reasons Sanusi Is Introducing N5000 Note / This Is Our New Naira Note #5000(picture) / On A More Serious Note Seun We Need A Christian Section On nairaland ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

-- by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2012
[size=18pt]*********** THREAD CLOSED ***************[/size]
Re: -- by Adeks(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2012
Meaning what are those things you want to die for? who are those people you want to die for? Tell you something? after killing yourself, those same people will continue enjoying life without you. And when you get up there, don't even think God will accept you ooo. HELL STRAIGHT. Think twice
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2012
whatever decision i am making, has been thought over a million times.
dis is d only way peace will reign
cos am made some mistakes, that can never be rectified . .
yeah, some mistakes can never be corrected .. dead or alive; life isnt worth it
i want peace 2 reign, u will never understand until u wear the shoes yourself
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
see thy face . .
Re: -- by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2012
and thy face
Re: -- by TYTAN(m): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
you dont have to do it, you are still very young,i bet you have not gone thru half of the things your parents went thru for you to put on that gown, dont be a loser. Think Twice, your parents will not be the same again. there is nothing worth dying for. even for yourself.
Re: -- by Caseless: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2012
Come back, never die first. The only thing worth dying for, is u and ur farmily. And the only thing worth living for , again is u and ur farmily. It is obvious u are about to die for nothing here. Dont tell me u want to die because of one fake gal in ur life....cos u knw whre u are goin if u kill urself? How big is that mistake that u want to kill ursef for, were u d one that caused the hollocaust? Dz guy funny die...see rubbish!
Re: -- by Adeks(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2012
Ok. since you said you have thought about it a million times and made up your mind, that means you'll die anyway right? Then don't die in silence, at least tell us everything you did wrong. besides, no one here really knows you. so please tell us your mistakes

1 Like

Re: -- by Roland17(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2012
I just sent u a request, pls accept so we can speak confidentially, i would be honoured and privileged if u accept my request so we can talk. i understand certain issues are personal and challenging, you did not create yourself, am waiting...

1 Like

Re: -- by CrazyMan(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2012
@op

You're still a kid, you have no wife an children to keep sleepless nights over...you have very little worries about your feeding, clothing and shelter cos your parents see that as their responsibility...therefore I would suggest that you have a re-think of the decision you're about to take.

From the pics you posted, its obvious that you're also a student...incase you don't know, there are thousands of youths out who didn't have the opportunity to put on that gown you find yourself in.

Just confide in an elderly relative or your parents and share that burden with them.

Good luck and many years ahead.
Re: -- by Caseless: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
Sorry..you guys failed to convince him otherwise.

He's dead... cry lipsrsealed
i wish him safe journey!
Re: -- by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmmmm.

Publicity stunt tongue

1 Like

Re: -- by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
Roland17: I just sent u a request, pls accept so we can speak confidentially, i would be honoured and privileged if u accept my request so we can talk. i understand certain issues are personal and challenging, you did not create yourself, am waiting...

i sent you my number already !!!
Re: -- by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2012
pDude: Hmmmmm.

Publicity stunt tongue

Far from it . ..
Re: -- by Roland17(m): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

i sent you my number already !!!
I appreciate your trust to send me your number, expect my call soon. thanks

1 Like

Re: -- by purpinkx(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2012
Dead men walking ... Dont die and leave me in this cruel world sad
Re: -- by Rocktation(f): 2:17am On Nov 08, 2012
You wish to destroy your life, when people with terminal diseases are begging to live? Unfair. In actuality, who owns your life? It's you. Who controls your sadness and happiness? You again! So why can't you just stay rational for goodness sake? Will suicide alleviate the problem? No. Will you be leaving more probs behind? Yes! In addition to the probs on ground, you wish to black-mark your family name, so that 30 years from now, someone will still say, " You had an uncle Mxxpunkxx, that took his own life. God rest his soul. Just hope and pray that it's not in the genetics".
And are you not scared of the unknown? Even atheists are oo. Everyone that talks about death, keeps mentioning peace peace peace...do you know anyone that has gone and come back to confirm this myth? Hmmn. My brother, just hang in there. I know you truly do not want to die but just want the pain to stop. So leave that place/ situation or problem that makes you consider suicide. It is very possible for you to recover from your problem or problems and live out the rest of your life happily. There are few to no problems in this world that can be solved by suicide.

3 Likes

Re: -- by topsyking: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2012
I think this guy is suffering from low self esteem...many pple av commit suicide due to dis..when pple look down on u or talk in a bad way toward u, call u name..it weigh more on someone with a soft heart..many american teenage av committed suicide due to all dis, including bullying..I feel u guy...but dat doesn't mean u shld end ur life..cos at d end of d road dere is no going back..tink twice...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaH
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
purpinkx: Dead men walking ... Dont die and leave me in this cruel world sad
i'm sorry i had to laugh at that

topsyking: I think this guy is suffering from low self esteem...many pple av commit suicide due to dis..when pple look down on u or talk in a bad way toward u, call u name..it weigh more on someone with a soft heart..many american teenage av committed suicide due to all dis, including bullying..I feel u guy...but dat doesn't mean u shld end ur life..cos at d end of d road dere is no going back..tink twice...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaH
thnx
Re: -- by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
I actually spoke with @Roland17 at length & he was really making sense.
I am not suffering from low self-esteem and i'm willing to discuss this with
anybody who wants to listen . . .
Re: -- by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Pleaseeeeeee do not consider ending your life. I beg you
Re: -- by Super1759: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
am sure you don't know what "sucide " is. People that commit sucide don't announce it. It just happen. Maybe you are passing tru a hard time wit am issue. Try to deal with it than planning taking you life.
Bros, uwa wu pawpaw ooo. "Life na pawpaw" notin deh am. Everytn na vanity.
Re: -- by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2012
@OP

DO you want to contact me via yahoo messenger? Would love to have a chat with you
Re: -- by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
purpinkx: Dead men walking ... Dont die and leave me in this cruel world sad

No matter what happens, think and believ that God works in mysterious ways. You are not a dead man and it is well.

I am current,y seeing a 16 year old girl who has been bullied all her life, the first time in a very long time I cried with a client. There is this show going on here for 3 days, she could not attend because the bullies were waiting for her. I offered to take her there and we went there together yesterday. She was scared as shait and true to their words, they were there waiting for her. I was like a bodyguard that yesterday and after a while, I saw her youth shone forth. This is girl who is growing so fast and missing her youth because some psychopaths think it is okay to bully her and make life a living hell. She dropped out of school because of these bullies, she has no social life lest they beat her up. She has changed her mobile phone number a million times, yet they won't let her rest. Though Australian, she is from a lower class home. I can go on and on but I will stop here for privacy reason. Bullies have ripped this girl off everything that would have made her the woman she is supposed to be.

Tell me if it is okay for a sane person to encourage this girl to commit suicide if she came and posted it on a public site? a young man committed suicide in December last year. He posted it on Facebook on the 24 and killed himself on the 26th, instead of his so called friends to reach out to him and talk to him or inform his family members, they kept making silly comments like others have made here...."kill yourself naaa"....."you never die....." etc. Yes he killed himself
Re: -- by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
@r231

If you are deleting comments, better delete the comments of people encouraging suicide on this thread. You are a mod for a reason
Re: -- by olasmith10(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
I won't tell u not to commit suicide,and I wnt tell u to send ur no so I could pacify u,but honestly,d most important part of ur existence is U.not any oda person.u can't satisfy everyone.u said u ve tot abt dis over a million tyme.Who told u d million tot is better than a nxt positive change of mind.d fact dat u ve made a million tot doesn't mean its d best..d world of God say:I put before u life and death,but I will tel u to choose life(deut 30 vs 15)..when u kill urself,d devil will be very happy to receive u,torment u and throw u into d lake of eternal destruction...lastly,some pple neva knew how close they were to success when they gave up..ur destiny lies in ur hands!!!
Re: -- by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
jennykadry: @OP

DO you want to contact me via yahoo messenger? Would love to have a chat with you

sure ... ***** [a] yahoo [dot] com (edited)
Re: -- by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
jennykadry:
Tell me if it is okay for a sane person to encourage this girl to commit suicide if she came and posted it on a public site? a young man committed suicide in December last year. He posted it on Facebook on the 24 and killed himself on the 26th, instead of his so called friends to reach out to him and talk to him or inform his family members, they kept making silly comments like others have made here...."kill yourself naaa"....."you never die....." etc. Yes he killed himself

God bless u a zillion times for the comment above. If not for Roland17, who left what he was doing, and spoke to me at length like an elder brother, we might prolly be reading another chapter now. Before i posted this stuff on Nairaland, y'all should know it has gotten so unbearable; and there was no other option left from my point of view. The most hurting of all comments was from pDude; he called it a publicity stunt. I would never forgive u for that comment; no; not even in the next lifetime. Ur comment might not mean anytin to you; but it meant a whole lot to me.
Who plays publicly with matters of death? But i've gotten over it anyways . . talked to a couple of people
who are very mature than the worthless shrimps we have here on NL who were giving the greenlight to kill myself.
Peace . .

#wordsfromatroubledheart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders / Ghana Has Overtaken Nigeria On Internet Fraud (Sakawa Boys) / Earthquake In New Haven Enugu? (see Shocking Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.