Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart (751 Views)

Chaz B Now On Rhythm FM / Chaz B Is Back On Rhythm 93.7 FM / Best Presenter On Rhythm 93.7 Radio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by leereekz: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2008
http://www.rhythm937.com/ . www.myspace.com/lamboonline , pleeeassse anyone here with the soong?
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by xxpeaches(f): 11:45pm On Jan 31, 2008
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by leereekz: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2008
GOD bleeessssssssssssssss youuuuuuuu!!!!
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by afrochic: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
@xxpeaches thanks for the link ,

i've been hearing the song on radio frequently , but i think its number 4 on the chart now cry.it needs to get back up there i love the song!! thats a hit right thurr,
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by koffman007: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2008
hey dats great! always knew from when i first heard the song that it would do good. i just hope he can keep it up i've heard three of his songs on his myspace and they are all wicked!! keep em coming lambo!!
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by tosinadeda: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2008
Wack song
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by koffman007: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
@tosinadeda how wont u think it's wack when its people like durella dat give you intellectual stimulation,
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by tosinadeda: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
At least i can dance to durella's songs!
Dat guy was talking not singing,he is wack.
Dnt even thnk of comparing him with durella
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by tosinadeda: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2008
At least i can dance to durella's songs!
Dat guy was talking not singing,he is wack.
Dnt even thnk of comparing him with durella
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by leereekz: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2008
koffman 4get dis dunce,
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by tosinadeda: 2:47am On Feb 09, 2008
Na ur mama be dunce,idiot
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by YourFather: 11:12am On Feb 09, 2008
@Tosin

I can see why you said it was wack, becos really you can't dance to it and it is not exactly pushing any NAS knowledge, actually why was the song made?

Abeg oga mama dunce, why is this song thight?
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by leereekz: 9:22am On Feb 11, 2008
first of all your tosinadeda ur whole family plus the sperm wey dey any male meber of ur family na dunce, secondly @ yourfather wots ur beef ?u un intelligent homo sapiens on nairaland arent hard to find. i'd say more but your not worth it.
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by YourFather: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2008
@Leereekz

My bro, lets leave the fight on one side, really i should like your view on why the song was made and why you think its thight, please feel free to compare it to another song that you also think is tight.
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2008
Just heard the song, and my thoughts-the song is not oK at all. Nice beat but i cant relate to what the guy is saying. that cant be a club banger per say. The guy shud step up.
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by tosinadeda: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2008
Help me tel d slowpoke o,that thinks he can force me2 like the crap by throwing insults.
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by leereekz: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ your father. i appreciate the fact dat you are communicating as a respectable human being should, if you say you dont feel or cant relate to what he is saying it is one of two things, 1 is that you are not Nigerian 2 you are allergic to good music which i presume u are not. , becos i'm assuming we all, well most of us go or have been to clubs either now or in the past and have witnessed either a guy frontin when he aint got nuthin 2 front aboout, a girl dats in the club but doesnt want to dance with anyone,or the bouncer that feels he is immortal, if not then case closed we are all entitled to our opinions,
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by koffman007: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ tosinadeda me i no believe say anybody one force you like anysong we are simply talkiing and giving kudos to dis guy 4 a job well done, i've been following this guy up since i heard ''heavy something''.he has been in the game for a long time .he was partners with sound sultan and has been on almost all sultan hits, ''back in da days'' ''mathematics'' ''sodiyen'' govenors daughter babadee''.so if you dont feel him fine!, not everyone will,
Re: Lambo No 2 On Rhythm Chart by afrochic: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2008
guys !!! seriously liiiike stop hating pls!!

(1) (Reply)

Rkelly New Single - Raps N Disses Other Artist / Who Wants To Be The Next Super Star / Music stream naija music & videos at http://wetin-dey.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.