Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

4400(forty Four Hundred) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 4400(forty Four Hundred) (1769 Views)

Any One Seen 4400 / 4400 (t.v Series That Will Keep You Glued To Your Television Set) / Hav U Seen The 4400 Series(season 1-3)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4400(forty Four Hundred) by odada(m): 11:43pm On Jan 31, 2008
Has anyone heard or seen this series?my friend wont stop bugging me about it all the time telling me how she doesnt go to bed till 12midnight even though she has to go to work and I am thinking just how exciting it might be?heard its like heroes some bunch of 4400 people with special powers? any news,reviews or information would be highly appreciated.
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by Lola4eva(f): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
ok ive seen season one of 4400, it came out way b4 heroes but ive got to tell you, heroes is far better. A quick summary- 4400 people dissapeared from earth at different points in time i.e different years from far back as the past say like 1930's to present day 1900's sha. Anyways one faithful day, the 4400 people returned to earth together, the same way they left, not changing or aging a bit. 4400 is basically about how they are trying to cope with their return, the changes they are experiencing within them, cos most of them have special abililties etc. Id say its nice but u cnt compare it to heroes, lost etc. U culd watch it, ud probably enjoy it. Im waiting to see season 2 sha, but if i dnt see it i wont die, unlike how bad i want to see lost season 4 or the concluding part of heroes season 2, dats it sha
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by Lola4eva(f): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2008
i think there's season 1-3 or 4 out there sha, if ure eager to see it
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by odada(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
Thanks dear,so what you are saying in essence is that the series wont give me value for my money the way HEROES,LOST and PRISON BREAK have done?any ways thanks for the inside peek. @lola4eva
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by odada(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2008
e be like say this series no make am?this one wey nobody dey talk about am shooooooo!!! grin grin grin
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by maryray(f): 5:33am On Feb 04, 2008
THIS ONE THAT You GUYZ ARE TALKING ABOUT HEROES, IS IT THE ONE THAT HAS WILL SMITH AS THE ACTOR. NYWAY SHA, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA, THAT LADY IS REALLY INSPIRING ME. I WISH I COULD SEE HER AND ASK HER HOW SHE GOT TO HER PRESENT POSITION. SURE WISH HER ALL THE BEST.

HAS ANYONE EVER WATCHED SMART GUY. IT IS AN AFRO-HOLLYWOOD SOAP. THOUGH I DONT KNOW IF THEY SHOW IT IN NIGERIA. MEN D GUY IS HOT tongue!!!!!!!. AND WHEN I SAY HOT, I AM NOT KIDDING.  EVEN WHEN HE WAS YOUNG HE WAS CUTE, NOW HE'S LIKE 20, BABIES You SHOULD SEE HIM. HIS REAL NAME IS TAHJ MOWRY, ie IF I HAVE THE RIGHT SPELLING.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by Anota(f): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2008
hi Odada.contrary to ur opinion that '4400' seem almost 'not worth it' i strongly recommend to u that its a serial drama to watch anytime,plus it gives you the value for your money.May i quickly point to u that '4400' has been out there way before 'hero' and i only see hero as an adaptation of '4400'
pls feel free to pick ur copies off the vendor's stand ;seasons 1-4.but the 4th season is quite scarce,not readily available.
the problem 4400 encountered is that alot of people did not discover it,once you do,you are hooked, pls try it,i love it too much

regards
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by iice(f): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2008
Yeah i've seen only the first season and that was like ages ago.  I kindda got caught up in somethings and ddn't get to continue it, however i plan to rectify that.  It's pretty good, not as good as heroes but good nonetheless.  Although i prefer Taken to it.
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by odada(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2008
Anota:

hi Odada.contrary to your opinion that '4400' seem almost 'not worth it' i strongly recommend to u that its a serial drama to watch anytime,plus it gives you the value for your money.May i quickly point to u that '4400' has been out there way before 'hero' and i only see hero as an adaptation of '4400'
please feel free to pick your copies off the vendor's stand ;seasons 1-4.but the 4th season is quite scarce,not readily available.
the problem 4400 encountered is that alot of people did not discover it,once you do,you are hooked, please try it,i love it too much

regards
Word up!!!I will go get it then,thanks for the inside swoop wink wink wink lets hope its as good as you say it is though.
iice:

Yeah i've seen only the first season and that was like ages ago. I kindda got caught up in somethings and ddn't get to continue it, however i plan to rectify that. It's pretty good, not as good as heroes but good nonetheless. Although i prefer Taken to it.
yo,iice baby cheesy cheesy cheesy where have you been?will try and get this series if you say its aiight then.Which one is "Take to it"?another series too?did you catch the season4 premier of LOST last thursday?you gotta check out my thread cause theres LOsT to talk about cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by odada(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2008
maryray:

THIS ONE THAT You GUYZ ARE TALKING ABOUT HEROES, IS IT THE ONE THAT HAS WILL SMITH AS THE ACTOR. NYWAY SHA, DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA, THAT LADY IS REALLY INSPIRING ME. I WISH I COULD SEE HER AND ASK HER HOW SHE GOT TO HER PRESENT POSITION. SURE WISH HER ALL THE BEST.

HAS ANYONE EVER WATCHED SMART GUY. IT IS AN AFRO-HOLLYWOOD SOAP. THOUGH I DONT KNOW IF THEY SHOW IT IN NIGERIA. MEN D GUY IS HOT tongue!!!!!!!. AND WHEN I SAY HOT, I AM NOT KIDDING. EVEN WHEN HE WAS YOUNG HE WAS CUTE, NOW HE'S LIKE 20, BABIES You SHOULD SEE HIM. HIS REAL NAME IS TAHJ MOWRY, ie IF I HAVE THE RIGHT SPELLING.
[color=#990000][/color]
No my dear,unfortunately Heroes doesnt have Big daddy Will in it Yes,Mrs Iweala used to be 9jah's Minister of Finance during OBJ's administration and was quite good.I think shes with the world bank now? you can check out the political forum for more news on that . . .now ged-outta my thread if you aint talking 4400 grin grin grin and who the hell is Tahj Mowry dude babe you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by iice(f): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2008
odada:

yo,iice baby cheesy cheesy cheesy where have you been?will try and get this series if you say its aiight then.Which one is "Take to it"?another series too?did you catch the season4 premier of LOST last thursday?you gotta check out my thread cause theres LOsT to talk about cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL TAKEN is what i meant. . .Taken is a 12 episode short series done by Spielberg. And what does Spielberg do well? Yes Aliens!! tongue tongue
I have been on my personal Vacation grin grin grin
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by odada(m): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2008
Hmnnnnnnn good for you dear,hope you didnt get LOST? grin grin grin amongst the 4400 peeps wink wink @iice
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by sexytammy(f): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2008
yeah i used to watch it, its pretty captivating like heroes. there was also this nigerian girl there with really cool powersi dont know if shez still on it now
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by odada(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2008
word!!!! gives me more reasons to watch it then? I will get reviews for the series by weekend.
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by Lola4eva(f): 9:49am On Feb 18, 2008
i finally saw season 2 of 4400 over the weekend, i must confess it aint so bad, already looking forward to watching season 3 over this weekend, ive changed my mind, think u shld watch it
Re: 4400(forty Four Hundred) by odada(m): 6:31am On Feb 20, 2008
If you say so[i] babe[/i], I 'll go for it wink @lola4eva

(1) (Reply)

Shiloh 2011: Which Channel? / My Monthly Upcoming Movies / Lovers Of Vampire Diaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.