Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,550 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet (55867 Views)

Qualify The Next Poster With A Name Of An Animal.. / Start A Sentence With The Last Word Of The Previous Poster / Form Words: By Adding An Alphabet Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2012
Voracious behind closed doors!

PS: Would u like to confirm if am truly underaged. . . perhaps in a secluded environment, cozy, shades drawn. . .
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:
Guess whose nip/ples I be suckling!!!! grin

Tomboy!

Edit: Na wah for this filter oooh!

ZOMBY grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by fairygeh(f): 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
Skeets modify jor.after v the next alphabet is ??modify ASAP
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
fairygeh: Skeets modify jor.after v the next alphabet is ??modify ASAP

Skeetz, skeetz, skeetz! How many times I call u?

grin grin grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2012

LovePeddler!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2012

WHO.RE! grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

ZOMBY grin

I think this aptly describes u, skeetz! Congrats, u've succeded in tangling and jumbling everything together!

Whats the name of that ur nursery school again?
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2012

WHY MUST YOU TALK angry
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

WHY MUST YOU TALK angry

I nor fit laff! grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by fairygeh(f): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
You can so spoil fun skeetz.hisssssss.i guess you are high undecided
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:

I think this aptly describes u, skeetz! Congrats, u've succeded in tangling and jumbling everything together!

angry
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:

THAT ONE YOUR POPSY HEADMASTERS grin grin grin
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
fairygeh: You can so spoil fun skeetz.hisssssss.i guess you are high undecided
I TAKE MY PREVIOUS POST BACK embarassed
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2012
B4 I go further, FG pls take note oooh! Nor be me 1st start oooh!

@ skeetz, if u had the kind of father I have u won't be this messed up. . . . Fact!

Check out ur uncouth manner sef! undecided
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:

@ skeetz, if u had the kind of father I have u won't be this messed up. . . . Fact!

HEY DUDE...AM COOL, DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU..LETS NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

HEY DUDE...AM COOL, DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU..LETS NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT

Ahahahaha! He who gives respect shall get it! cool But dey ur lane oooh!

FG hun, shall we continue!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by fairygeh(f): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
I am angry angry angry angry
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:

Ahahahaha! He who gives respect shall get it! cool But dey ur lane oooh!

FG hun, shall we continue!

In other words?? undecided
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2012
I stay fly and strapped dude! cool Shall we keep poppin

Make up ur mind, stop blowing hot n cold!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:
I stay fly and strapped dude! cool Shall we keep poppin

Make up ur mind, stop blowing hot n cold!

I REST MY CASE![size=1pt]ad[/size]
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2012
Viewing this topic: all-out, sKeetz

grin grin grin

tick-tock. . . tick-tock . .
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

[b]I REST MY CASE![/b[size=1pt]a[/size]

Thats sittin on the fence na! . . . it is well!

Shall we get back to the game?
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:

Thats sittin on the fence na! . . . it is well!

Shall we get back to the game?

SHOOT!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

SHOOT!

Pu/nk ar/se deluded, infantile mo-fo! Can't even make up ur mind to fight or run!

Dude, come correct or go HOME!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by sKeetz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:

Pu/nk ar/se deluded, infantile mo-fo! Can't even make up ur mind to fight or run!

Dude, come correct or go HOME!

I Cant do this all day, ah gat work to do and am sure you dont know what working means undecided...ai will reiterate again...I REST MY CASE!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

SHOOT!

ma bad skeetz, ma bad! I actually thought that was the signal 2 go @ each other! embarassed embarassed embarassed grin

You sef, nor dey use such violent words na! Ahn ahn, shoot loun loun, u nor know wetin e mean ni? cry

Oya nor vex, see, I have Holy bible in my hand, wallahi no more curse words!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2012
sKeetz:

I Cant do this all day, ah gat work to do and am sure you dont know what working means undecided...ai will reiterate again...I REST MY CASE!

But this ur come back is weak sha oooh!

Anyways, PACO* Engineer in da building! Check PACO meaning b4 u begin hallucinate again oooh! Its end of the year and less projects na hin make me get tym 4 NL like this. . . it is well.

* Process automation Control & Optimization
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2012
all-out:

Just had to quote this for posterity! Don't know why they keep picking on moi? embarassed
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by jhydebaba(m): 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2012
Where did all these touts come from for christ sake

Let's start again, fun spoilers.

area boys
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by TableLeg(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
jhydebaba:
Where did all these touts come from for christ sake
Let's start again, fun spoilers.
area boys
Boo.bs!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by allout: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2012
Can you please be civil? Na so ur brother take start wey I nor see hin brake light again oooh!

@ topic: Christian! grin

Edit: Table leg, my comment was meant 4 bobo jydo!
Re: Qualify The Next Poster With The Next Alphabet by jhydebaba(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2012
Dummies

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply)

Fish Riddle: How Many Fish Left? (See Picture) / Oya Come Translate O Jare! / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.