Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Do You Dance? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Dance? (6293 Views)

Will Make You Dance(naal Nachana) - Aman Jaggs Ft. Dhruvi & Savvy Dhillon / For All You Dance-freaks : Click Here !where Is The Weirdest Place You Dance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Dance? by movmentish(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
**sitting in VIP section (troy lounge ogba),sips his pink ace of spade**
Isn't that better than dancing?
Re: Do You Dance? by Ndoz(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12: Im a dancer by nature. Started takin dance lessons since I was 6yrs old. I have been in many dance teams and I have performed at different dance competitons and won a couple awards. Iv had 2 different surgeries due to dance related injuries but that still doesn't stop my passion for dance. Dancing is my life. I dont know what I would do in this world without dance.
congrat
Re: Do You Dance? by bigx(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nah, I don't dance
Re: Do You Dance? by megxo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
OOPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

DANCE IZ MA TIN
Re: Do You Dance? by jobaskia(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
i luv dancing too. Dancing itself is therapeutic. Let 's go dancing its friday 9te. Invite to a club and i will dance all 9te long.
Re: Do You Dance? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
I was born to dance bebe! Wen I dance....d dj constantly gets an erectionnnn. My body na elastic! Am also nicknamed JURU cus my moves na die. Chamotex, oya come give dem gist how I wooped ur azz d last time we went grooving. Lola! Oshamo!! wink kiss
Re: Do You Dance? by jasmine21(f): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
I was born a dancer! Nothing like dance lessons bleh! There's no dance step in dis life that I can't do! Hahaha I'm very sure of that.
So when I'm on d dance floor my friends jst give me space, while others watch and learn!
Re: Do You Dance? by jobaskia(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
@jasmine . we could do a collabo together and it will be called JASJOBA . Hope you dont mind ?
Re: Do You Dance? by Pataki: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dancing is my life. smiley

If I enter a club esp. here in Europe, I pretend as if I don't know how to dance. Just watching peeps dancing with the help of the alcohol in their system.

Once the DJ revs it to Afro-carribean music......time freezes! I get all eyes on me. I love the attention. But I guess I am getting too old now to dig it for hours non-stop. grin
Re: Do You Dance? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella: Dance Dance Dance!!! That's my favorite part of an event. Dance is a second nature to me.

Azonto, etighi, alanta, dougie, makossa, jerk, gangnam style, migraine skank, belly dance, traditional dance too: ogene, nkpokiti/atilogwu...I pretty much dance like there's no tomorrow. I'm the type that completely scatters the floor once the music takes over me.
Kai! U is wassup mehn... Oya take it to dem, 1..2..3...

Nobody wanna see u smiling...

Let me see u AzzzzOnto! To d left now! Shege!! grin
Re: Do You Dance? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
jasmine21: I was born a dancer! Nothing like dance lessons bleh! There's no dance step in dis life that I can't do! Hahaha I'm very sure of that.
So when I'm on d dance floor my friends jst give me space, while others watch and learn!
Hahahhahaha!!! Na so!
Re: Do You Dance? by chinedum13(m): 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella: Dance Dance Dance!!! That's my favorite part of an event. Dance is a second nature to me.

Azonto, etighi, alanta, dougie, makossa, jerk, gangnam style, migraine skank, belly dance, traditional dance too: ogene, nkpokiti/atilogwu...I pretty much dance like there's no tomorrow. I'm the type that completely scatters the floor once the music takes over me.
bros which one be dougie again pls explain grin grin grin
Re: Do You Dance? by emilyone(f): 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
im a very good dancer when it comes to dancing naked in front of the mirror right inside my bedroom grin
Re: Do You Dance? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
chinedum13:
U no sabi dougie? Dat so 1940 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Do You Dance? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: I was born to dance bebe! Wen I dance....d dj constantly gets an erectionnnn. My body na elastic! Am also nicknamed JURU cus my moves na die. Chamotex, oya come give dem gist how I wooped ur azz d last time we went grooving. Lola! Oshamo!! wink kiss
ID na lie o, d last time we danced,pheeeeew! NOTHING!
Re: Do You Dance? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
emilyone: im a very good dancer when it comes to dancing naked in front of the mirror right inside my bedroom grin
U remind of my cousin grin grin She so shyte @ dancing dat she only tends to move in front of her bedroom mirror. I can bet my shoe lace u wack 2. tongue grin
Re: Do You Dance? by candieangel12(f): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
chinedum13:

Ask j beiber or bruno mars
Re: Do You Dance? by AdeniyiA(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
emilyone: im a very good dancer when it comes to dancing naked in front of the mirror right inside my bedroom grin
dt kind dance na amoeboid o,
if guys do such,how e go be?
Re: Do You Dance? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

ID na lie o, d last time we danced,pheeeeew! NOTHING!
Hehehehe!!! D last time we danced,u were busy head butting me wiv ur oriGBim. angry
Re: Do You Dance? by ektbear: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Yep, I like dancing quite a bit. Not very good though grin
Re: Do You Dance? by ektbear: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
chinedum13:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY9uZWCh4go
Re: Do You Dance? by Ewoma45(f): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2012
Wella bt a bit shy
Re: Do You Dance? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
chinedum13:
ItsModella na BROS

@Topic, I can dance but I hardly dance.
Re: Do You Dance? by madridsta007(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dance freak. I teach dance here in the UK. Hiphop, Salsa and break dance.... Learnt azonto and etighi in my room (Thank God for youtube). My friends call me for their parties just so I can spice up the place with dance.
Re: Do You Dance? by lightheart(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
I think the last time d world witnessed these amount of lies, there was a world catastrophe or sometin. Una don come again baa? Kai! World people!!!
Re: Do You Dance? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
lightheart: I think the last time d world witnessed these amount of lies, there was a world catastrophe or sometin. Una don come again baa? Kai! World people!!!
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Dance? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
As in ehn, wetin the guy dey yarn?
Re: Do You Dance? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kai! U is wassup mehn... Oya take it to dem, 1..2..3...

Nobody wanna see u smiling...

Let me see u AzzzzOnto! To d left now! Shege!! grin
kai, if to say I dey UK, we for go jam am for club.
Re: Do You Dance? by DrUloma: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
I love d azonto and etighi steps and i do jsutice to dem on d dance floor.
Re: Do You Dance? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
I dance better while sitting down or lying down... My head and my shoulders do d magic. Lol.
Re: Do You Dance? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella:
As in ehn, wetin the guy dey yarn?
U dey mind d ragga muffin excrembre? Msteeew!!
Re: Do You Dance? by Jarus(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Illbliss Ft. Terry G - Aiye Po Gan (official Video) / Watch Old School Vidoes Here. . . . . . / Who Are The Richest Female Artistes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.