Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,144 members, 7,867,324 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Swtor-the No Pants Guild/cheers! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Swtor-the No Pants Guild/cheers! (1053 Views)

Guild Wars 2 Gaming / We Find Lion's Arch In Guild Wars 2 / The Customization Of Guild Wars 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swtor-the No Pants Guild/cheers! by torsan(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2012
I just hit level 9 on Drooga's Barge, when i decided to hit up Daragon Trail to see if I could get an FP in. I got lucky! The No Pants Guild was running an Ops and I got the pleasure of joining.

They had lofty goals of SM Denova, which they will no doubt achieve, but instead we hit up HM Eternity Vault. We were ultimatly unsuccesfull at downing HM because of the DPS wall. Let it be known that out of about 6 attempts they only reason we died before the enrage was b/c I didn't heal with enough Hate. Yup even the 11k HP Assasin DPS moved like a seasoned Raider, which they all were. From what I heard they've been running with swtor credits each other for 4 years. Sounds like another guild I know…

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make 200 Dollars Above From Sport Trading!!! / GTA San Andreas Needed Here / I Need A Ps2 16 Gig Memory Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.