Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Third Party Links That Sell Visual Credit Card And Paypal Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Third Party Links That Sell Visual Credit Card And Paypal Account. (640 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Amazon Now Ships Any Item To Nigeria And Kenya - No Third Party Involved / We Are Better Off Without Clickbank And Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Third Party Links That Sell Visual Credit Card And Paypal Account. by blackborn7(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2012
I just found this third party website that sells paypal account and visual credit cards...Here are what they are into??

We Offer you Verified Unlimited PayPal Account with bank account and credit card details already verified and linked up to PayPal account.You will be able to make unlimited number of payments from PayPal account. You can also make unlimited transfers between your PayPal account and your added bank account. Enjoy all Paypal features that are not available to limited PayPal accounts.

Both Accounts are preloaded with £5 and $10 respectively! Both Accounts works for all countries!

Order Details Includes:
PayPal Email Address (Gmail email address and Gmail email password)
PayPal Password (Login Password to PayPal Account)
Account Profile Details (Name, Address, Phone No. & Drivers' License)
Bank Account Details (Do not transfer funds to this Bank Account)
Credit Card Details

User Guide Lines:
Login to Unlimited PayPal Account, Change email Address & Passwords, then Edit Profile (optional)
Add a second bank account (optional)
Now you are ready

Credit cards is now a primary method of payment, not every internet user owns or has access to credit or debit card.
With virtual credit cards, internet users can enjoy the many products and services that internet provides.
Many people feel unsafe when using their own credit card because card information could be compromised for
fraudulent purposes.we provide you with a professional service that will grant you peace of mind while shopping on the web. It is truly a solution that keeps you secured. We are proud to present to you our instant Virtual Credit Card!

One important advantage of our virtual card is that you won't ever have to be concerned about revealing your personal information on the internet.

Our virtual cards can be used with any name and address. simply means you always stay protected and your personal information remains unknown.

Please feel free to contact our support department for further details.

All of our virtual cards supports:

AVS (Address Verification System)
verify USA and international PayPal accounts.
Verify other online accounts like:
Facebook, Google Adwords, Ioffer, AlertPay, MoneyBookers USA etc.

Their Mode of payment is LR ONLY....if you are interested in the website you can contact me on ma email..Paulkennyjimsathotmaildotcom i dont wanna give it here in the public..Naija dey abuse privilege well well. so hit me with your email so i can give you the link.
Sharing is caring..
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Binary Option Trading The Easiest Way To Make MONEY Online / Let Me Setup An Online Biz That Make You N150k Monthly.... / Mtn Service Is Getting Beter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.