Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Youth Against Politics Wise Or Fool - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Against Politics Wise Or Fool (519 Views)

Empowering The Youth Against Killing The Youth By Julius Diamond / Lamido Backs Buhari For Preaching Against Politics Of Religion / Pastor E A Adewole Denied Earlier Rumour About RCCG Being Against Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youth Against Politics Wise Or Fool by Drdaps(m): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2012
I was in a bus travelling to the Northern part of our great Nation(United States of Nigeria) along in the bus was some of the recently dispatch corps.They are all talking about the problems that our Nation is facing while one of them mention that he wanted to be a Politician,the rest rebuked him as if he just said something wrong and they are all saying never will they be a politician.
Although all of us can't be a politician,if we all shun it who will make a change.Is it the current old carrion people that knows nothing than to embezzle and lavish the country wealth to the foreigners and for their self interest.
To me youth against politics is an unwise decision.
Re: Youth Against Politics Wise Or Fool by redsun(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Drdaps: I was in a bus travelling to the Northern part of our great Nation(United States of Nigeria) along in the bus was some of the recently dispatch corps.They are all talking about the problems that our Nation is facing while one of them mention that he wanted to be a Politician,the rest rebuked him as if he just said something wrong and they are all saying never will they be a politician.
Although all of us can't be a politician,if we all shun it who will make a change.Is it the current old carrion people that knows nothing than to embezzle and lavish the country wealth to the foreigners and for their self interest.
To me youth against politics is an unwise decision.

It is because they are helpless.They are not seeing themselves as the architects and masterminders of theie own faiths and the "solvers" of their own problems.

They see themselves as some kind of suckling babies,crying out for milk and gaping seriously into heaven expecting some kind of angelic damsel to come down and breas=t feed them.

Bad orientations lingers on.

(1) (Reply)

8,000 Osun PDP Members Join ACN / Twin Bomb Explosion Rocks Military Barracks In Kaduna. / Is There A Safe Place In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.