Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

How Possible Is Obtaining A Marriage Certificate For My Brother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Possible Is Obtaining A Marriage Certificate For My Brother. (546 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / My Nigerian Marriage Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Possible Is Obtaining A Marriage Certificate For My Brother. by xyipso: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
Please can somebody help on the possibility of getting a marriage certificate for my brother and his wife who are living in abroad. They were married in Nigeria but did not obtain a marriage certificate before leaving the country. How and what are the possibilities of me getting FRN marriage certificate for them. Thanking whoever that will have the grace to explain on this matter.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For New Year? / Register For Our Private Coaching And Get A FREE Copy Of SUCCESS BOX / What Do You Hate About Your Parent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.