Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Sweat Alot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sweat Alot (965 Views)

Please Help! I Sweat Alot / Why Do Some People Sweat At Night - Even During Their Sleep? / I Sweat Alot In Ma Armpit. How Do I Stop It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweat Alot by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 1:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hello, Doctors in the house.

Please kindly advice what to do to reduce the rate at which I sweat in my armpit shocked sad. The thing is getting me so upset these days. When I put on a clothe getting ready to go out, I notice that my armpit is soaked but the good thing there is that my armpit doesn't smell nor change the color of my clothe. It gets embarrassing at times as am not a fat person.

Awaiting your prompt response.
Thanks.
Re: Sweat Alot by Pink22(f): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Don't worry too much there are plenty solutions. I believe you normally shave your armpit so go get NIVEA fresh active for men if u r a guy and NIVEA dry comfort if u r a lady. This isn't the liquid type but stick, it helps good Luck
Re: Sweat Alot by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2012
Thanks dear, will try that.

Please good people kindly come up with more advice smiley
Re: Sweat Alot by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
omotohdarajugbogbolo:
Hello, Doctors in the house.

Please kindly advice what to do to reduce the rate at which I sweat in my armpit shocked sad. The thing is getting me so upset these days. When I put on a clothe getting ready to go out, I notice that my armpit is soaked but the good thing there is that my armpit doesn't smell nor change the color of my clothe. It gets embarrassing at times as am not a fat person.

Awaiting your prompt response.
Thanks.
Hello there
They say a problem shared is half solved ,we are a dedicated team that has took it to our selves to help people stay sweatfree again.Why don't you give us a try today
Contact us:
To your staying dry
Sweatfree Team UK

(1) (Reply)

AHMC And Crystal Thorpe Partner To Develop Hospitals In Nigeria / How To Lose Weight Naturally And Fast Too. / Ebola Virus Is Handmade - My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.