Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Mobile Phone Balance Transfer To Any Bank Account In Nigeria...is It Possible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Phone Balance Transfer To Any Bank Account In Nigeria...is It Possible? (2901 Views)

Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Phone Balance Transfer To Any Bank Account In Nigeria...is It Possible? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2012
That is I have N2000 airtime on my phone and wish to transfer N1,000 to a Bank Account. Please I'd like to know if this is possible. If yes could any one savvy with info share, how and what I need to get it done.
Re: Mobile Phone Balance Transfer To Any Bank Account In Nigeria...is It Possible? by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 10, 2012
Good Morning.Any response....
Re: Mobile Phone Balance Transfer To Any Bank Account In Nigeria...is It Possible? by zanga420: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
MrMexs007: That is I have N2000 airtime on my phone and wish to transfer N1,000 to a Bank Account. Please I'd like to know if this is possible. If yes could any one savvy with info share, how and what I need to get it done.
Does this work in other countries or have you seen where this method work b4

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Various Bank Branch Sortcodes Nationwide. Is Important....... / Are You Ready To Make More Money While You Work Online?..... BITCOIN / Uber Business In Nigeria: Requirements And How To Get Started - Complete Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.