Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigeria Music Awards In Uk - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Music Awards In Uk (1849 Views)

Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Rick Ross To Perform At Mtv Mama Awards In Lagos / Nigeria Music Awards: NigeriaMusicAwards.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Music Awards In Uk by badman(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2006
have anyone heard about the nigeriamusic awards which would be held in uk. do u guys think its wise to hold it in uk rather than in nigeria where it would be celeberated with our people.

www.nigeriamusicawards.com
Re: Nigeria Music Awards In Uk by omogenaija(f): 2:45am On Nov 17, 2006
I heard bout it. its now over and i think some of the votes were rigid undecided undecided

and i'm upset that the NIGERIAN music awards is taking place in the UK.
Re: Nigeria Music Awards In Uk by samsick: 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2006
HI SURE the awards took place in LONDON
1 the organizers messed up big time by taking the awards to london.
2 THE VOTES were very bad like HIPHOP of the year where either MODE9 or WEIRD MC should have picked the category with CRY or IJOYA respectively. But instead it was given 2 RUGGEDMAN who didn't release any song
3 DADDY SHOWKEY who has not released any album 4 the past 4 years was nominated alongside ADFRICAN CHINA and MARVELLOUS BENJY.
4 The ceremony was nothing to write home about compared 2 HIPHOP WORJD MAGAZINE AWARDS that was presented in LAGOS muson center precisely.
5 So in other words the awards was bleeped up.
Re: Nigeria Music Awards In Uk by Eurphoria(f): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2006
very very stupid idea, our people fool themselve too much. Can you imagine the American music awards being held in Portharcourt **hiss** the organisers truely show themselves to be second class to the western world. I won der when Africans will begin to take themselves seriously and stop trying to impress the masa

(1) (Reply)

Sengemenge(kc Presh): Tight Video, Wack Song. / Brand New Modenine Freestyle / DOWNLOAD MP3: DJ Spinall – Baba Ft. Kiss Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.