Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! (2049 Views)

How I Managed Till I Got My Dream Job / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by loversworld: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
You guys should be careful with the information some of us pass in the house,its misleading. Sumtime back I ask a question if Links Comm. Ltd are real,I got a lot of views saying they are scam,where as they are not.My friend got a JOB through them,he was posted to MTN,when I had that,I felt BAD,and when the opportunity came I gave it a shot and I got a JOB through them,I was posted to Dangote,and am working there now.Pls stop misleading people, the fact that you can't take a risk does not mean others shouldn't. I paid N2,200 and I got my dream job. Take note friends don't be mislead.Links Communication
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by oscarpreye: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
Don't mind all those guys if some1 follows there mouth one will lost.That was what I thought before,thinking they are scammers,I and my younger sister got a job through them after paying N2200.She was posted to Spring Bank,while I was posted to Unilever.Nigerians,anything that involve money they always run from it and are to quick to judge without investigating properly. If you are one of those that have been called for a chat,you better go instead of dying in Silence. What is N2,200 compare to a job that worts 60k-80k.
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Agbgift(f): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
U claimed u asked 3months ago abt d recruiting agency and u where told they are scame? My question to u, is weda its d same site u where told they are scam? Cos by ur profile, u registered into dis site sept 27 which is nt even upto 2months. It obvious u are d link communication ltd. BUNCH OF SCAMMERS! Pls try anoda method. Rubbish!!!
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Agbgift(f): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
U claimed u asked 3months ago abt d recruiting agency and u where told they are scame? My question to u, is weda its dis same site u where told they are scam? Cos by ur profile, u registered into dis site sept 27 which is nt even upto 2months. It obvious u are d link communication ltd. BUNCH OF SCAMMERS! Pls try anoda method. Rubbish!!!
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by loversworld: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
so,you are one of those deceiving Nigerians. Propagandist!why not go to there office @ 23 Allen Avenue Ikeja to confirm your self before spreading VIRUS,Am working NOW!SORRY! BROKE ASS!
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Agbgift(f): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
Scammer!!!!!! Try anoda metthod. U are working indeed my foot. Na police go come pack all of una for dat address.
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Agbgift: U claimed u asked 3months ago abt d recruiting agency and u where told they are scame? My question to u, is weda its dis same site u where told they are scam? Cos by ur profile, u registered into dis site sept 27 which is nt even upto 2months. It obvious u are d link communication ltd. BUNCH OF SCAMMERS! Pls try anoda method. Rubbish!!!

@Agbgift Good observation, you should be recruited to the Nigerian Police Force. Nice one, @loversworld>>> Get a life jerk a.sszzz
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by tokszeezat: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2012
Shut up your mouth,stop talking what you don't know.I got my job through them.Stop spreading false information
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by tokszeezat: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
Go to their office now, as loversworld say,then if u meet nobody there come back and write all your rubbish. Frustrated FOOL!
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Agbgift(f): 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2012
Una many for d scam tins o. Anoda old dust bin who jst registered today, claiming he has a job. As wat? scammer! Na police go come pack all of una der. Doz wey una don scam never do una?
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by oscarpreye: 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
@lovers/toks why are you guz wasting your time with them,forget it. You have said what you want to say. They should take it or leave it. Those who are getting the jobs are getting it,those who are waiting for their uncle/father to get employed by them should wait. lol.........................
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Nairastake: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2012
oscarpreye: @lovers/toks why are you guz wasting your time with them,forget it. You have said what you want to say. They should take it or leave it. Those who are getting the jobs are getting it,those who are waiting for their uncle/father to get employed by them should wait. lol.........................
[b]Registered today and has his desperate comments on this thread and
Its scam sister diamonbank through links comm.
Pure scammer!!!

tokszeezat: Shut up your mouth,stop talking what you don't know.I got my job through them.Stop spreading false information
Same people! Registered today as well with his fraud comments only
On this issue. CHEAP Scammer!!!

loversworld: so,you are one of those deceiving Nigerians. Propagandist!why not go to there office @ 23 A[quote author=loversworld]so,you are one of those deceiving Nigerians. Propagandist!why not go to there office @ 23 Allen Avenue Ikeja to confirm your self before spreading VIRUS,Am working NOW!SORRY! BROKE ASS!

The father scammer. Registered on 27th sept 2012 with his first scam
Post on the below link
https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/228
Now surfaced with his second scam here and the other diamondbank
Resurected thread.
I thought you got ur dream job in Dangote last three months MISTER
Why then are you into sugarmummy link communication last two months?
Or has Dangote gotten the machine to produce another type of sugar
By name 'sugarmummy'? Lol.......
Sorrya$$ broked frustrated scam beggers!
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by kasheemawo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2012
May God bless you guys,pls continue to expose them.ole gbogbo
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by onatisi(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2012
tokszeezat: Shut up your mouth,stop talking what you don't know.I got my job through them.Stop spreading false information
but my friend if you truly got ur job thru them i hoope it isnt their company pr job that you got,because the way u are defending them goes long way in proving u have an interest in the company,why dont u just do ur job and allow the company to defend their intergrity except maybe ofcourse you are part of the company
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by onatisi(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
If you really got a job through them, then why are you here wasting your time and defending them with all your energy. You should all be seriously engaged in your new "jobs" in your respective companies.

And why is it that all those advocating for this company registered within the last two months

Just asking...
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by LuchyEze04(f): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Dat company sent me a mail today! Immediately I saw d payment part with a personal acct, I just doubted its authenticity. But Nigerians sha, why wud u wanna scam job seekers for crying out loud? They r trying to make some naira notes And d scammers r bent on collectin d little they hav at hand. Naija still has a long way to go oh. Scammin especially employment scam shud b punishable by d law biko! I don talk finish#
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2012
Loversworld=Oscarpreye. The pattern of writing is the same.
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by olumaxi(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2012
link scammers ltd..ofo le ma se..eyin oloriburuku yi
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Banjialo: 10:56am On Jan 25, 2013
Hey! These guys are real time scammers! They sent an email to one of my pals, that he's got an interview with them in Uni Abuja. I saw another message on another thread on nairaland about someone scheduled for an interview the same time and day in Uni Lag. Very strange. Unluckily for these guys, the Manager of Unilever is my dad's friend, my dad was with Unilever for close to 10 years, you know the rest of the story . . . I proceeded by looking for these account name holders (Akinsanya Kayode and Rotimi Olawale) on facebook, they have a couple of things in common. They use the same bank (Ecobank) and they finished from the same University (Lautch @ Ogbomosho). . .I don't know what these idiots take Nigerians for. Please I would advice that no one falls for these orphans who has no future goals for themselves.
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by ebony124(f): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Pls has anyone heard of them? They're recurting thru one agency called jmorgan consult and associates and jmorgan is asking for N2500 for test materials
INVITATION FOR AN APTITUDE TEST/INTERVIEW
Based on recommendation from our consultant and after a careful study of ur cv,we are pleased to invite u 4 an aptitude test/interview as follow:Date:06/02/13. Venue:A.D.R.A.O. international sch.28 Ahmadu Bello way victoria island Lagos.Time:10.00am prompt. pls bring ur writing materials, a passport photograph and photocopies of ur credentials.You will be reimbursed for d cost of ur transportation to and from ur contact address to the test venue as stated in ur cv at our own rate.
Thanks,
premier ocean oil and gas ltd
Re: Links Communication Limited Its Real! They Are Not Scam. I Got My Job Thru Dem! by Reality9: 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Dr. Wise:
Loversworld=Oscarpreye. The pattern of writing is the same.
that is an intellgent observation,i really don't knw what dis scumbags r takin us for. If i get #2500 se i no go strt small recharge card business? Abegy make una go sit dwn

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Advertising Himself At Train Station Gets A Job Interview / Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Recruitment (14 Positions) / Vacancies In Abuja, Portharcourt And Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.