Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Steps To Resolve Computers & Laptops Problems - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Steps To Resolve Computers & Laptops Problems (772 Views)

Buying And Selling Of Computers,laptops And Phones / Come Over Here To Resolve Your PC Issues Both Soft And Hardware Related! / Laptops Problems And Solutions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Resolve Computers & Laptops Problems by Nja4Life: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2012
On my screen, i cannot see icons for my computer, my network places,
my documents and recycle bin
[size=8pt][/size]

Step 1
If this is your first time of having this challenge, shutdown your PC and restart.

Step 2
Right click on your Desktop, click on Properties

Step 3
Click on Desktop, click on customize Desktop

Step 4
Click Desktop Icons

Step 5
Use your Computer mouse to check
· My Computer · My Desktop
· My Network Places · Internet Explorer

Step 6
Click OK to accept the changes, click OK to exit

www.intelprosolutions.com, www.mycomputerandii..com

How to format USB flash drive[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Step 1
Power On your PC and let it get to the Desktop

Step 2
Plug the Flash Drive to any of the Computer USB Ports, wait for the Computer to detect the Flash drive

Step 3
Double click on “My Computer” icon again, look for the Flash Drive and Right click on the Flash Drive

Step 4
Move your Computer Mouse to “Format”, then click on it.

Step 5
A format Menu will appear, click inside the “small box” to perform quick format, then click “Start”.

Step 6
A warning box will appear, click “Yes” to start formatting and “No” to cancel the action

For more Solutions visit
www.intelprosolutions.com, www.mycomputerandii..com
Re: Steps To Resolve Computers & Laptops Problems by tolulopejohn01(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls,I have a toshiba laptop which is just about a year and half old,bt recently I discoverd dt anytym I turn it on afta about fifteen minute of use,it jst turn off,even afta restartin it,afta some tym,it still turn itself off.please help
Re: Steps To Resolve Computers & Laptops Problems by Nja4Life: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Most time, this problem occur when a Laptop Processor is too hot without proper cooling support from the Processor Cooling Fan.

Is the Toshiba Laptop Cooling Fan working? If Not, replace the Processor Cooling Fan.
If "YES", get a blower to blow the surface of the cooling Fan, please ensure your Laptop is switched off before doing this.

To solve this problem
- Confirm if your Laptop Cooling Fan is working or rolling Fine. Do this by placing your hand close to the open air space behind your laptop.
- Get a Blower or a brush to clean the surface of the fan cover to release some dust.

Hope this will help? Cheers
Re: Steps To Resolve Computers & Laptops Problems by nayture(f): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
For all you computer related problems and fixes visit http://onenaijablog.com and you will get the right solution

(1) (Reply)

Gmail Account Frozen, How Do I Recover It? / . / If Life Were Like A Computer ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.