Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? - Events (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? (31701 Views)

Update on happening events in portharcourt, for models vixens ushers / Owerri Residents: Flavour Is Happening Tonight At Ibariogwa / IT IS HAPPENING LIVE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mynd44:

Christmas still the same for me. Just a lot of bad memories. I am cool sha.

Congrats on your wins, wish you more
It's well...the Lord is your strength.

Good to know you're good.

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
CrazyMan:
Wao so this controversial year is finally coming to an end..I'll say 2020 was something else. all in all I give God the glory for my life.

I had an accident earlier in the year, but I'm completely strong Hale and hearty.

Lost a good number of relatives and friends this year. cry

I also achieved some good things this year tho... got a car via Nairaland. cool

My Thanksgiving is that none of us is Missing.

Rocktation: How have you been...its been ages. I'd say you owe me Christmas lunch. It's my right as a bachelor. wink

Mynd44: you once told me you don't celebrate Christmas. At least I'll get to eat your ration. grin How are you doing?

Dont8: you just went MIA. Hope you're good. wink

Ayobase: Not a word from you either...hope you're good. wink

The latest Big Boy in townnn, congrats and thank God for your life. Have you arrived at the villa, safely? Cos I know that your people don't joke with travelling to the villa for Christmas. Unless of cos, you never left in the first place, which would be great in this era of skyrocketed price of fuel, rates of accidents and what not. I'm also in asaba presently (which is not my villa anyways, but closer to home) and if na say one thing no do another, I for vex, cook that rice for you on Christmas day.

Sorry about loved ones who left for a better place and thank God again for your achievements. Got an early Christmas gift myself, in the form of an answered prayer; a very dear one won the ticket for a local government chairmanship position! Yay! The gbedu has refused to end.....

Right now, I'm really just wondering why Mynd would not celebrate Christmas.. Is it a domination thingy or the context of situation he found himself? Perhaps, you'd asked him for lunch as you did me and that was his own bolting strategy...

Dont8 true true, where art thou? You guys had my time wella before and indeed, spiced this quiet place up. Come back and do it again... in the spirit of the season and camaraderie of cos..

Idk whether Ayobase's wife traded off her yes to marriage for his phone, as he became very anti-nairaland immediately he got married and started having kids...

Back to you again Crazy, thank you for always being there, nairalandly. For always following, liking, sharing whatever you read from me...

You must indeed be a loyal somebody, because you'd said you'd always stop by, years ago...and yeah, here you really still are. Continue being good if you really are and strive to be...just incase you are not. If for nothing, to catch an equally correct woman to marry, if that is a priority, because I believe that the vibes you exude, attract a group that would be ready to pitch in and amplify them. I don't care if anybody else thinks differently.

I wish you, myself and all good people better experiences in the coming year and beyond.

3 Likes

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
illicit:
Pple r sleepin in dia beds ryt nw in my vicinity, some r just wakin up though.
you've been on Nairaland for long
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by johnhood(m): 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Rocktation:

The latest Big Boy in townnn, congrats and thank God for your life. Have you arrived at the villa, safely? Cos I know that your people don't joke with travelling to the villa for Christmas. Unless of cos, you never left in the first place, which would be great in this era of skyrocketed price of fuel, rates of accidents and what not. I'm also in asaba presently (which is not my villa anyways, but closer to home) and if na say one thing no do another, I for vex, cook that rice for you on Christmas day.

Sorry about loved ones who left for a better place and thank God again for your achievements. Got an early Christmas gift myself, in the form of an answered prayer; a very dear one won the ticket for a local government chairmanship position! Yay! The gbedu has refused to end.....

Right now, I'm really just wondering why Mynd would not celebrate Christmas.. Is it a domination thingy or the context of situation he found himself? Perhaps, you'd asked him for lunch as you did me and that was his own bolting strategy...

Dont8 true true, where art thou? You guys had my time wella before and indeed, spiced this quiet place up. Come back and do it again... in the spirit of the season and camaraderie of cos..

Idk whether Ayobase's wife traded off her yes to marriage for his phone, as he became very anti-nairaland immediately he got married and started having kids...

Back to you again Crazy, thank you for always being there, nairalandly. For always following, liking, sharing whatever you read from me...

You must indeed be a loyal somebody, because you'd said you'd always stop by, years ago...and yeah, here you really still are. Continue being good if you really are and strive to be...just incase you are not. If for nothing, to catch an equally correct woman to marry, if that is a priority, because I believe that the vibes you exude, attract a group that would be ready to pitch in and amplify them. I don't care if anybody else thinks differently.

I wish you, myself and all good people better experiences in the coming year and beyond.
For me to read this to the end I think you also owe me a Christmas wish too even though I'm christmasly.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
johnhood:

For me to read this to the end I think you also owe me a Christmas wish too even though I'm christmasly.

Hahhahaha...no b lie, you try.

Compliments of the season oooo.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by johnhood(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Rocktation:

Hahhahaha...no b lie, you try.
Compliments of the season oooo.
Thanks and you too.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Mynd44: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2020
Rocktation:

don't know. I have never enjoyed the "spirit" or whatever it is. Just don't get the hype.

I always just want to sleep through
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2020
Mynd44:
don't know. I have never enjoyed the "spirit" or whatever it is. Just don't get the hype.

Lol...I think most of us became like that as we grew older. Thinking about it now even, the best thing we looked forward to, as kids, was basically just wearing Christmas clothes and shoes and eating rice in the house....

I think we just need such a day to fix our eyes onto, really...otherwise, man pikin wii just freak out from the toils of everyday, with no seemingly or actual exciting period, during which we can put our feet up.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by dont8(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2020
CrazyMan:
Wao so this controversial year is finally coming to an end..I'll say 2020 was something else. all in all I give God the glory for my life.

I had an accident earlier in the year, but I'm completely strong Hale and hearty.

Rocktation: How have you been...its been ages. I'd say you owe me Christmas lunch. It's my right as a bachelor. wink

Mynd44: you once told me you don't celebrate Christmas. At least I'll get to eat your ration. grin How are you doing?

Ayobase: Not a word from you either.. I
.hope You're good. wink
I'm good, bro. Wow, good to hear from you and other great guys, Rocktation, Mynd44, Ayobase. Thank God for his grace over us, the year was
something else, didn't know this is what Vision 2020 had in stock for us cos I was looking forward to it when it was conceived during Abacha regime with a lot of fanfare and pageantry �

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ahead.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by dont8(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Rocktation:

You must indeed be a loyal somebody, because you'd said you'd always stop by, years ago...and yeah, here you really still are. Continue being good if you really are and strive to be...just incase you are not. If for nothing, to catch an equally correc
t woman to marry, if that is a priority, because I believe that the vibes you exude, attract a group that would be ready to pitch in and amplify them. I don't care if anybody else thinks differently.

Dear Rocky, how have you been and the family? I have always been around, just that juvenile comments every now and then has been keeping lot of people away.
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
dont8:
Dear Rocky, how have you been and the family? I have always been around, just that juvenile comments every now and then has been keeping lot of people away.

Wow wow..so you have been around. Good to know. There are still areas where juvenile activity cannot occur though, but yeah, I feel you. Compliments of the season and yes, it's good to hear from another oldbie... smiley
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 2:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Rocktation:

The latest Big Boy in townnn, congrats and thank God for your life.
Thanks! cheesy

Rocktation:
Have you arrived at the villa, safely? Cos I know that your people don't joke with travelling to the villa for Christmas. Unless of cos, you never left in the first place, which would be great in this era of skyrocketed price of fuel, rates of accidents and what not.
My dear I didn't o! With the insecurity on our roads coupled with the inflation in fuel price like you pointed out, and rumors of a possible lockdown... etc. I just decided to sit back before I embark on such journey and get stranded there due to lockdown and when we resume work I won't be able to show up.

Rocktation:
I'm also in asaba presently (which is not my villa anyways, but closer to home) and if na say one thing no do another, I for vex, cook that rice for you on Christmas day.
Are you from Delta State? I do visit there quite often.

For the rice, Biko I understand don't over stress yourself... your desire to grant my request is good enough.

Rocktation:

Sorry about loved ones who left for a better place
Thanks... death is so so heartless. Was actually an aunt (My dad's youngest sister) a church member, and two friends who died in an accident. Crazy thing is that I was supposed to be in that vehicle but I didn't travel with them cos of my job. Was really terrible.

Rocktation:
and thank God again for your achievements. Got an early Christmas gift myself, in the form of an answered prayer; a very dear one won the ticket for a local government chairmanship position! Yay! The gbedu has refused to end.....
Wao that's good. Don't you think you should go into politics yourself, I'll support you in whatever way I can. Women are making waves in politics these days o. Don't dull. I believe you've got the charisma for it. And you sound like a good listener to me as well. You'll do well in it. Just give it a shot.

Rocktation:

Lol... asking my fellow bachelor for lunch. I don't want to eat concoction biko. Besides not everyone is actually crazy about the whole Christmas stuff. I myself just use it to visit friends family whenever I'm in the village.

Rocktation:

I won't rule out that possibility, you women really do know how to guard your assets. Maybe she doesn't want to loose him to social media.

Rocktation:

What are friends for...

Rocktation:

Thanks for the compliment...Tne thing about me is that I do keep to my word....concerning women, by God's grace I'm hoping to sort that out next year.

Rocktation:
I wish you the same. And please stay safe.

4 Likes

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 2:39am On Dec 22, 2020
dont8:
I'm good, bro. Wow, good to hear from you and other great guys, Rocktation, Mynd44, Ayobase. Thank God for his grace over us, the year was
something else, didn't know this is what Vision 2020 had in stock for us cos I was looking forward to it when it was conceived during Abacha regime with a lot of fanfare and pageantry �

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ahead.
My brother when abacha was talking about vision 2020 most people didn't understand. We that survived to see it will surely have bedtime stories to tell our kids.

I'm glad you're good... stay safe

3 Likes

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
@ Crazyman..please don't mind me. There are lots of stuff you posted about that seemed to need specific responses. Started out to quote you yesterday though, but I got distracted by something in the real world here. Now I don't even know which to start with...

Any hooo...Happy Christmas for now shaa!

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Rocktation:
@ Crazyman..please don't mind me. There are lots of stuff you posted about that seemed to need specific responses. Started out to quote you yesterday though, but I got distracted by something in the real world here. Now I don't even know which to start with...

It's ok...I understand. You can reply them whenever you're less busy.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous New year to you.

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by dont8(m): 11:24am On Dec 25, 2020
CrazyMan:

My brother when abacha was talking about vision 2020 most people didn't understand. We that survived to see it will surely have bedtime stories to tell our kids.

I'm glad you're good... stay safe
We survived Abacha, we'll surely survive this as well. Merry Christmas to you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by dont8(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2020
Rocktation:

Wow wow..so you have been around. Good to know. There are still areas where juvenile activity cannot occur though, but yeah, I feel you. Compliments of the season and yes, it's good to hear from another oldbie... smiley
We survived Abacha, we'll surely survive this as well. Merry Christmas to you bro.
Rocktation:

Thanks so much, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Rocktation:

And happy birthday...31st is such a busy day. Hope you'll have time to celebrate it.

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
CrazyMan:

And happy birthday...31st is such a busy day. Hope you'll have time to celebrate it.

You have no idea... Phewwww..

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Happy new year dear.

I would have spanked the idea of not frequenting nairaland years ago.

Nevertheless, it wasn't my marriage or kids, but my work.

I really missed the good old days on here.
I wish I can brace up.

I will endeavour to always come on board once in a while.

Dont8, I hope you still have my digits.

Rocktation:

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by Rocktation(f): 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
ayobase:
Happy new year dear.

I would have spanked the idea of not frequenting nairaland years ago.

Nevertheless, it wasn't my marriage or kids, but my work.

I really missed the good old days on here.
I wish I can brace up.

I will endeavour to always come on board once in a while.

Dont8, I hope you still have my digits.

Wowww...see my gee that year. Happy new year oo!

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Mynd44:

I NOW do christmas
Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by ayobase(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
We sincerely thank God for His mercy.

For the departed ones, may their souls continue to rest in peace.

And for the good news, they are just the beginning of greater days ahead filled with it-can-only-be-God testimonies in Jesus name.

And I'm sincerely good brother.

CrazyMan:

Ayobase: Not a word from you either...hope you're good. wink

1 Like

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
ayobase:
We sincerely thank God for His mercy.

For the departed ones, may their souls continue to rest in peace.

And for the good news, they are just the beginning of greater days ahead filled with it-can-only-be-God testimonies in Jesus name.

And I'm sincerely good brother.
Amen... extend my greetings to your family and stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Mini~Chat Point: What Is Happening Right Now In Your Vicinity? by CrazyMan(m): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2022
Mynd44:

Hello Mynd44... kindly check your mail I sent you a message. My email linked to this profile has been compromised so reply me via WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Video From The Wedding Of The Man Who Married 2 Women In Delta.C How They Danced / Six Things We Shouldn't Be Seeing Anymore In Nigerian Weddings / Beautiful Pictures Of Twins Celebrating Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.