Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Does My Business Worth My Time? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Does My Business Worth My Time? (851 Views)

Genuine BLCO Or A.G.O (don't Waste My Time) / I Need A Financier For My Business / I Need Interested Persons To Invest On My Business Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does My Business Worth My Time? by j8class: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2012
This article is an extract from www.ewealth9ja.com. A team of wealth researchers that changed my life.

Do you know the value of time? Are you aware that it's the same 24 hours a day you have that Bill Gate have?

One important factor that should be considered in business is TIME. The time involved should worth the profit gained. If the amount of time you spend at your work place does not give you a good pay, then I will advice you try an online business and see for yourself. Spend less time and earn more.

Consider this;
•A serious barber on a well strategised location cannot earn up to N25,000 per day despite the fact that he spends over 14 hours working.
•A serious online business man working from the comfort of his home will spend 2-3 hours a day and earn N25,000 and more.

They both have loved ones that they will love to spend more time with, but while the latter can go ahead and spend the rest of his time with friends and family, the former may not.

N/B: We are not discouraging the barber or the business, we are only not satisfied with the income it generates considering the amount of time involved. If there is a proven alternative that guarantees better pay with little time input, definitly the barber will give it a try. I guess you agree with that too. You should be able to answer the question; Does my business worth my time?
Re: Does My Business Worth My Time? by write2me(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
I run a website www.springmessaging.com,I spend more time on it, while I get but a little income, I want anyone to send me a private message on snwriteme@gmail.com, on how I can increase productivity with less time.

(1) (Reply)

FREE OFFER!! Lastest Report On 'how To Open And Verify Paypal In Nigeria' / Tank Farm @ 131 / Ican Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.