Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Most silly/silly Comment You Have Ever Made - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most silly/silly Comment You Have Ever Made (872 Views)

Most Silly Reason Your Parent Flogged U Bad / Opinion: Choose Who You Want Between Me And Your Mother- Very Silly Question / Most Silly, Unbelievable Or Most Hilarious Accusation You Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most silly/silly Comment You Have Ever Made by Basilona(m): 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2012
Wisdom sez ¤There is power in the Word¤ But there are times when this holds false. On more than one occassion
has any individual made a remark that was anything but Powerful.

Timez without number has man (myself included) made some stupid, silly, uncharacteristic comment(s) that leaves You in awe of your beautiful mind.

I've had my fair share of silly over the yearz buh one I'll never forget iz
...moi, a dude, MAKING aN endorsement of ALWAYS sanitary pad (a product meant 2 protect the hoo-hoo of the female species) in a room full of Women. The scene played out like this
After watchin the alwayz sanitary pad advert, Stupid me xclaimz "I tell you this Alwayz good . E mek xense wella !!!" this endorsement elicits a thousand stares at me. Then I hear a chorused "How You take know say Alwayz good...You dey use am??". O boy dem laff me die. Mehn, waz I embarrased by my usually disciplined tongue

I will share more of my silliness az we progress but
If You feel You have said something even more stupid than this, the floor is wide open. Feel free 2 share
Re: The Most silly/silly Comment You Have Ever Made by Mynd44: 6:53am On Nov 10, 2012
"I miss you"

I just said it as a joke at a family outing to a girl from aother daily and the next thing I knew our mothers were planning something else. It was even more annoying that the girl too was getting with it.

Well that was the last time I went to such things
Re: The Most silly/silly Comment You Have Ever Made by engrtee(f): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2012
I told a frend. THANKS, DAT WHY I LOVE U

everyone mockd me. Thought i was a gay
Re: The Most silly/silly Comment You Have Ever Made by Basilona(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2012
engrtee: I told a frend. THANKS, DAT WHY I LOVE U

everyone mockd me. Thought i was a gay

If your friend waz a guy then that would most certainly raise some red flagz.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Did To Transform This Home. / All The Single Ladies: Which Of These Will You Prefer? / Help A Member In The Family Become A Doctor. Learn How To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.