Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? (22678 Views)

Who Is Older,genevieve Or Her Daughter? Confusing Photos / Toke Makinwa Vs Ini Edo:Who Rocks The Jumpsuit Better?(photos) / Genevieve Or Tonto: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Ijiji1(m): 3:40am On Feb 09, 2008
I don't watch too much of the Nigerian movies, can you guys pls post more pics of these ladies
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 09, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmao Ini is definitely what you would call CURVY and I agree with you stillwater, she wears the wrong size. Although to be honest most of those boutiques they have around in Lagos or whatever don't have proper sizes, alot of them are small sized clothes that were stolen from stores in England and sadly these actresses try to make themselves fit in it. I think they should stick to natives made in English styles. Those look better anyway

Lmao Haba AJ, how can you hate on the girl for having pimples, No be her fault lol

well i don't mind either but I miss seeing Genevieve in movies.

lol grin grin. As for the native, I have not seen any Nigerian woman it doesn't fit. If you are curvy, fat, lepa, in between, it will fit you ( with a good tailor). I was watching one Yoruba movie, the actress (I can't remember her name), but you need to see her in native. She was just giving us different styles, my sisters and I were like wow, this woman can dress.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Dreloaded(f): 3:52am On Feb 09, 2008
I watched some lame movie called Coporate Maids a few days ago, the native styles that Oge Okoye were wearing, so lovely. I wouldnt even know how to ask for such unless I take the movie with me lol and show my seamstress.

do you remember the name of the movie?
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Meenz328: 4:44am On Feb 09, 2008
I will Definitely go for Genevieve anyday anytime! SHES GORGEOUS. Shes BEAUTIFUL. INI EDO just looks like a STUPID CHEAP PROSTITUTE. when you see Genevieve you see BEAUTY AND CLASS but INI is just a CHEAP LOOKING LovePeddler.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Dreloaded(f): 4:53am On Feb 09, 2008
you sound angry.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by dani1luv: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2008
hahaha

nicce
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by annab(f): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2008
Y'ALL CAN'T COMPARE EVE TO INI. INI IS A PIECE OF SHIT ,TOO SLUTY , STUPID, ANNOYING ,FULL OF HERSELF,LAST BUT NOT LEAST TOO FAT.ALTHOUGH EVE IS ALSO FULL OF HERSELF,BUT I PREFER HER AND I ALSO THINK SHE IS MORE SEXY THAN INI. INI JUST CAME INTO THE MOVIE INDUSTRY RECENTLY,AND SHE IS ALREADY A SLUT. MAYBE IT RUNS IN HER GENES. grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by rudewunsz: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2008
yea dat rite annab, smiley agree wiv ya
ini iz nun but a cheap slut, nd geny iz de boom thing smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by annab(f): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2008
thanx rudewansz.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by lamide1: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
i think Ini Edo is far much prettier but i think Genevieve is better in acting.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by protected: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2008
For me there no comparison, as Gene is in a class al by herslf, she's absolutely gorgeous, trendy and fly. if yu must agree/admit Ini has not got those, Gene all the way!
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by engee2(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2008
genny is de woman of the moment , althoug ini is beautiful but has ex everytin
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by londoner: 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2008
, I still dont see the so called beauty in Ini Edo. She just doesn't even look pretty in my opinion. But then they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by spicyv1(f): 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]Nothing wrong here. You aint related by blood. You r only related by conjugation and i think u and the girl conjugating would only make the bond between d 2 families stronger.j/kidding
Sincerely, go for her. Nothing wrong in that.
Since she's a Nairaland member, we could help convince her. Lets know who she is (if u don't mind).

@ protected

You took the words right outta my mouth cheesy
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Pepeye(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
Genevieve is obviously a ClassAct while Ini Edo is bloated ….she’s got to do something about that weight before it gets too late
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by keliscia(f): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2008
This one is toooooooooooooooooooo much ,,,, goodness, goodness.goodness goodness goodness,  i am very pissed off , "what"
how can you compare miss universe my beautiful  Diva Genevieve nnaji, with Ini edo ( miss i hope to get slim tongue)
Ini edo can only dream to be the half of how Genevieve nnaji is!!!
the only thing i have to say is ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , genevieve is the winner  with 100% of votes.
am sorry Ini, we will talk about it again when you get slim ,  i doubt that you have the possibility to win even in that case! LOVE YOU GENNY
Ini look at this pic and dream to be like her!

Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by afroline: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2008
afroline:

hey they are both cool

got A 100K NEED INVESTMENT IDEAS
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Esss(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2008
none. but if a gun were put to my head and i had to make a choice or die, I say, , pull the trigger.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by nezerst(f): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2008
To start with Mr poster, there's nth like more prettier, it's simply prettier.
Ini edo simply has a pretty face and sex appeal. But looks more like someone u'd like to f**k n move on.
Genny is an embodiment of beauty, a perfect work of art. The take me to mama kind a girl.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by MethodMan3(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2008
i couldnt care lesser

both of them are all washed up! grin
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Omolola1(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2008
shocked
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by whatever90(f): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2008
come enough of all dis comparisons,must u compare genny wt every actress?haba

@topic

ini edo
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2008
whatever90:

come enough of all this comparisons,must u compare genny wt every actress?haba

@topic

ini edo

Genny!

Eh! You can hide yourself, but yourself won't hide you!

I wan chat you up. wink Get back!
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by whatever90(f): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2008
michelin89:

Genny!

Eh! You can hide yourself, but yourself won't hide you!

I wan chat you up. wink Get back!
hide ke?im not hiding ojare,ofcourse u were in d thread where tope recognised me,dat was d day u got d drift wink

oya chat me up,which gist u get for me?u know say i like amebo grin
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2008
whatever90:

hide ke?I'm not hiding ojare,ofcourse u were in d thread where tope recognised me,that was d day u got d drift wink

oya chat me up,which gist u get for me?u know say i like amebo grin

angry men, you dey understimate me.

Me I know ur new username even before you registered with it. grin

So I be amebo eh?

Nor worry sha. I go PM you the details! wink
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by shehu53: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2008
ini is too fat and wil get more very soon,but genevieve is just too much,i prefer her a million tyms to ini.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2008
Genevieve is way better
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2008
We Like Comparing Hoofs with Paws the bottomline they are both different types of animal legs
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
The same type of makeup every time, I say they're both tongue
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by KennyG6(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2010
genevieve wins hands down, ini edo looks trashy, cant fault her deriere though
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by THEAMAKA1: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2010
genevieve of course!! ini is just okay.
Re: Genevieve Or Ini Edo - Who Is More Prettier? by sentimentalsoul(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
Eni is hot I can do anything for her even if to die for her i will do it again and again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room / #"About30' Concert: Adekunle Gold Sells Out O2 Indigo In London / Ini Edo Poses In Her Shoe Closet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.