Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,711 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Does Atheists And Ex-christians Have Against God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Atheists And Ex-christians Have Against God? (476 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Question For Atheists And Religious People / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Atheists And Ex-christians Have Against God? by GodsWord2(m): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,
i was just going through some posts this evening and felt kinda strange.
My question goes to Atheists and Ex-Christians.
1.) What do you have against God? What crime has He commited that you won't let Him be.
2.) You say you don't believe in Him at all, why don't you just forget about Him and move on? Example, i have alot of muslim friends (really close friends). A muslim couple as a neighbour. I don't persecute their religion and start to prove that prophet Mohammed is a fake, Allah ain't real. Why do u find it difficult to move on? Are you looking for some sort of excuse to prove to yourself and others that God is not real?
Why don't you just let God be and move on? We can all live in peace even though our beliefs are different.

(1) (Reply)

When Yoϋя Parish Priest (reverend Father) Is Owing You Some Cash / Whats Your Take On There Is A Brother/sister In The Church The Lord Said / Describe Your Xmas Celebration In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.