Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes (8360 Views)

Suspected Okada Thief Beaten Up By Angry Mob In Lagos (Photo) / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Mysterious Death Of Ansu Student' Lovers In Hostel Room(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by donclark(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EqQMQ9mtmk

A reader who was an eyewitness at the scene, sent this info to me yesterday. The guy is a year1 student of the Anambra State University, Igbariam campus. He's been terrorizing students mostly girls in the school disguising himself as a military personnel putting on the khaki uniform.

He punishes students who comes his way, deprives them of their properties, threatens and bullies them. For the girls, he takes them in, molests them, seizes their pants and bras and sends them away.

He met his doom when he seized the properties of a group of boys who were fed up with his acts and decided to report to the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) to aid them in retrieving their properties back.

When the SARS team arrived, they tried to talk to the guy and demanded an id card of which he couldn't provide. So they demanded to search his house and found he was lying. They SARS team recovered about 10 DVD players, sets of TV, phones and other properties he had obtained from the students.

They SARS team on discovering he wasn't a military personnel started beating him and were going to take him away. The students pleaded to deal with him themselves which the SARS team agreed. In this short video, the school's Anti-Cult group were seen punishing him, beating him with whips. The video is short as this was the one I was sent but I gathered he was saved by the SARS team before they take his life and is currently at their custody.

I really don't know what to say about this for real. The crime the dude committed are way off it but....?

http://douglaseze..com/2012/11/100-level-ansu-students-given-jungle.html
www.facebook.com/IREPNaija1
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Caseless: 6:16am On Nov 09, 2012
This is a Poetic justice and not jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Born2beRich1(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2012
Una no dey rest self.....Every minute post post....mttchew... tongue

2 Likes

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Iaz93: 9:48am On Nov 09, 2012
Hehe. . .Good for him
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2012
To dey wake wit bad news dun bcome norm for nigeria
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Lordave: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2012
lol the guy get luck say no be soldiers those students go report to, frog would have been the order of the day.

1 Like

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by IleIfe2(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2012
Nice judgement by the young, up and coming Grand Kadis of Anambra. keep it up! Sharia for Nigeria!! grin grin grin
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by cheddarking(m): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2012
Ahahahahaha

Good for him.
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Redmosquito(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2012
Minion: My King! What is it with Nigerians and Jungle Justice?
Hades: U do not understand, young one. Nigerians are but troubled mortals, raped and abused by the Government at every turn. Nigerians have only two enemies, criminals and Government. They cant attack the Government, so they turn all their rage on the criminals
Minion:My Lord! You complicate everything. I think its simply because they dont trust the police undecided
Redmosquito: When I first posted the above, the op had not fully explained the situation, I thought he was just a robber. But seriously is that what he did?! F*CK! they should have given him Aluu treatment

5 Likes

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Arosa(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Aluu continuum, Nigerians are indeed sadists.
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by dimcee(f): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2012
grin grin i dey laugh
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by azimibraun: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2012
Our laws says " Innocent until proven guilty" and dt shld by a competent court of law. I hope dis ugly trend is checked quickly as it is fast bin institutionalised.. In dis case, the SARS is nt a law court Neither is the student group so shldnt hv passed judgment on dis fellow.. D Aluu 4 horror still haunts and nw its hard convincing decent nigerians any victim of a mob action is guilty. Wia d Aluu 4 guilty? Wen a mob is in action d victim hardly gets any chance to talk because question and beatens fly frm all angles and @ d end dey tink only a guilty plea will help dem, even wen it will further nail dem.. Wia is our leadership and sanity for Godsake?
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2012
The guy sef go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look face,na mumu people him go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do amn with.
Attimes,its good to be a strong man in school. Alora forever.

1 Like

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by mike404(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Nice judgement by the young, up and coming Grand Kadis of Anambra. keep it up! Sharia for Nigeria!! grin grin grin
ODE embarassed
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by CrazyMan(m): 10:07am On Nov 09, 2012
This is very wrong and inhuman.

Those security men have no right and I repeat they have no right to strip a student and beat him up publicly regardless of the crime[s] he committed.

Where are the school management...what are they saying about this kind of humiliation...are they in support of it?

I believe that as a student of that institution, he has a right to a fair trial, if found guilty of the said crime he committed, he should be handed over to relevant authorities.

Taking laws into their own hands by brutalizing him publicly is totally wrong....those security guys should be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by kenbee(f): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2012
I'm booking this space cos ANSU was my school.

will be back to comment!
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Decapo: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2012
Just passing by
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by azimibraun: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2012
I ddnt wnt 2 watch d video in d first place even b4 my first comment bt as my education wld advice me, I hv jst watched it.. 2 tins crossed my mind, first. Just lk in Aluu we had ladies enjoying the show and secondly I wonderd what d guys beating him and d ladies with d oda spectators mst hv said wen dey watched the Aluu 4 horrifyin video. Am sure they all condenmed d Aluu ppl and wld hv told demselves if only I ws in Aluu, I wld hv stopped d boys frm bin beaten and burnt 2 death bt hia dey are witnessin and enjoyin a similar horror. Dt guy cld hv bin burnt as well it just ddnt occour 2 dem.. Hell go full sha. In a center for learnin and research of all places o! University. I pity dis country.

1 Like

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Okijajuju1(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2012
lol... First thing, these anti-cult people in the video that were brandishing Pump-action rifles, are they members of the Police or just University Vigilante?!

Next.. Did anybody hear the guy who shot the video urging them to shoot the nigga on his leg?! grin grin Very funny shit!!

#There is an ALUU inside 99% of Nigerians..

To whom it may concern, I was the fourth Poster... The friggin Mods deleted my post.. grin

1 Like

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Ndoz(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2012
Okija juju
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by IleIfe2(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2012
mike404:
ODE embarassed
Oponu, kill yourself tongue

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by coogar: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2012
Okija_juju: lol... First thing, these anti-cult people in the video that were brandishing Pump-action rifles, are they members of the Police or just University Vigilante?!

Next.. Did anybody hear the guy who shot the video urging them to shoot the nigga on his leg?! grin grin Very funny shit!!

#There is an ALUU inside 99% of Nigerians..

To whom it may concern, I was the fourth Poster... The friggin Mods deleted my post.. grin

you can sugar-coat the video clip all you want - i am not going to watch it - never ever!!
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by azimibraun: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2012
I heard dem sayin " for him head for him head" then anoda said "shoot am for leg" I expect the Anambra state Governor 2 investigate dis matter.. University security with such heavy weapon? And wt happens if dey go broke, dey hit d roads and Rob or may b dey are APGA election time thugs enjoyin d fruit of dia labour with employment as anti cult squad.. Imagine SARS handin over a suspect to a school cult squad for beaten and den managin 2 come back and rescue him only wen they hd a second tot of losin dia job incase d guy is burnt 2 death.
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by IleIfe2(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2012
coogar:

you can sugar-coat the video clip all you want - i am not going to watch it - never ever!!

its not gory, more on a sad side. give it a try. cheesy cheesy
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by azimibraun: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2012
Even wen the video is nt quite gory frm the start it reminds u of the Aluu boys just b4 tht bastard started fixing tyres around dia necks.. Secondly the fact dt ppl wia watchin and hving fun wll break u down.. Naija in 2012 still dis crude. Concrete jungle for real. I wll keep sayin it.. Education and religion keeps failing in nigeria. We are 2 extreme and wicked.. Yet we are so fragin Proud.
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by playahP(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2012
They shouldve shot his leg!!

A fake military man robbing, raping and hurting others.... If I was there, I'd pull out my gun and Bleep his life up.... I might not kill him but I'd shoot both legs!! He's a big fool!!
Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Okijajuju1(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2012
coogar:

[b]Here is a spoiler..

At the beginning, it starts with a nigga in pants & singlet rolling in the mud screaming like a little biitch as a dude walks around him and whips him with a really big as`s koboko.. The first comment on the video is 'Knack am for head' Then a dialogue in the backgroud between the camera man and someone else.. the other person was apparently disgusted and was saying that they (The assailants) would kill the guy, and the video man say 'NO, ehn no go die', and continues egging the assainlants who had on a vest written 'ANSU (Anambra State University) Anti-cult and were holding pump-action rifle to shoot the nigga leg.

Its nothing like the ALUU video in terms of 'graphic rating.. in this case, there is no blood, the camera is of average quality and the nigga being beaten is still partially clothed.. The is being whipped with a koboko by 3 pump-action rifle weilding guys.. There was a point in the video where one of them pumped the rifle like he was about to bust-a-cap in the nigga leg.. Biitches started to scream and run like pusssies..

IMDB rating;

Live Action: 5
Camera Quality: 4
Audio: 7
Set: 4
Comedy: 6 (the conversation between the cameraman and one dude was hilarious..)

[/b]

1 Like

Re: ANSU Student Beaten-up For Multiple Crimes by Leadn(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2012
So the best way to punish a "criminal" is to unclad he/she??

What do Nigerians enjoy in viewing naked people?? Better go watch po[r]n than all these nonsense!
It's disheartening ladies are there watching as well...

Foolish set of degenerates!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Seeks Forfeiture Order On General Ozigi’s N426m / Shock Video: Man Is Brutally Raped In Broad Daylight . . . By A Woman / "Operation Akpakwu" Arrests 2 Suspected Drug Peddlers In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.