Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep (9722 Views)

Photo: Blackface's Fan Attack 2face On Twitter (screenshot) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Armed Robbers Attack Denrele Edun's Family Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by legba1(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2008
2face no doubt is a ladies fella,just imagine that almost eighty percent of entry for this topic is entered by female,i hope they're not the root-cause of his predicament.ma mamas abeg ,no mean 2 insult una o
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by U1(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2008
dee02:

fu*k tuface
the number of times he lied to bang innocent girls and the number of times he trespassed on other people's private garden area would be the number of times he would be robbed, 3rd time and ya'all tripping, he know's the number of women he has used, so hez got a long more to come his way, he berra be ready because hez hands are full!! grin grin grin

when something bad happens to someone, he only needs to look within his vicinity and he would see the reason!

Now who are you blaming for that? Why should you be blaming Tuface when infact we have all these girls running after him because he is a star, talk about greedy and materialistic ladies, abi if na you you go see awoof you no go chop? Only God can help a man. Abeg brother man, if you are coming from that angle forget am.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Loveniger(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2008
2face should be careful too.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by U1(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2008
oluwdashmi:

@talk2sulta
what inspires you about his lyrics, is it his videos or what? someone who wore a Ghanian vest while singing, when Nigeria is yet to achieve good image.

Word! I thought I was the only one who noticed that! Never have I seen any Ghanaian artiste donning the green and white of Naija's flag, could that be lack of patriotism on Tu Face's part. By the way, he is not the only guilty one though, I've seen a couple of other Nigerian artists who put on the colours of Jamaica. Shame on them all.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Loveniger(m): 11:16am On Feb 09, 2008
Maybe he have some Ghanian origin in him.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by freshmoney(m): 11:35am On Feb 09, 2008
This armed robbers haunting does not affect Tuface alone, it happens to a lot of people on this planet. The true and candid opinion there is that if one hasn't got to a stage of handling or utilizing a particular thing, one would definitely be taught a good and perpetual lesson. Tuface is yet to be wise, I am just concerned about his life. May God protect him
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by whateva(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2008
@ omobizle Tuface nor get color ooo if you say na faze i go say faze dey fly e color die but 2 na confirm jew
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by doyinakin(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2008
it still baffles me why 2face . He is not the richest musician . He is not the richest artist. And definitely not one of the richest nigerians. So why him.
This is just too many coincidence. I think it is time he checks out those he hangs out with, Someone might be playing a fast one on him.

www.ngmix.net
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Allenpowered(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
apparently he's s'pposed to be a 9ja supasta, his record label should not be cheap skate, let 'em get him bgs, seco and the lot, daz how its done, only i dont see 'em chippin' off dough from their bottom line
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by ocho(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2008
I'm getting scared for 2-face,many things dey happen o! cry
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Pennywise(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2008
On the road and without visible security in a 2007 range rover and at 10:30pm any where in Lagos? Come on this guy was begging to be robbed. He doesn't need your sympathy. He probably enjoys the attention.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Bolarge(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2008
tilewill:

Ah, ah does it mean the guy is so unlucky! l think it's
high time he got more closer to God.

sad sad
Ain't dt exactly what the "boyz" are trying to do? Move him straight into Heavenly Baba's bosom. grin
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by iz2much: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2008
Kia, The guy self?
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Adeadeleke(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2008
Before na nothing dey happen but now something dey happen grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by abayourme(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2008
i think its time he start staring through his rear view, is he the only one in the country? smiley
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2008
na wa o,wetin d guy do?thank God he's still breathing.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by jegede12: 3:44am On Feb 12, 2008
You should check out this guy Lanre'. He has some great songs!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVkcjZRfRQs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju-Sb4T7zlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF2F78nAseA

myspace,com/officiallanre

He's good!
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by whateva(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2008
@JEGEDE
Fire dey burn you na every thread u dey go dey tell them say p-square steal your song? you should be happy if you nor take time i go report you for myspace and them go close your account. You sabi sing na we nor hear your song before strong men steal am?
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by sexytammy(f): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2008
Loveniger:

Maybe he have some Ghanian origin in him.

or maybe his latest girl friend is ghanian
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Bamidele08: 10:35am On Feb 14, 2008
4 years ago b4 i let home for UK, Me and face was good friends but i think he should search his household for who actually his sending those ppl, he could be his those silly and stupid mothers child.
i heard someone said customize jeep, hahhahaa, when u really got money for customize jeep, robbers cant come near,
maybe its customize in Alaba, or onitsha

aint hating on the brother but its just the truth face, www.myspace.com/deanmillerohms
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Enma: 12:45pm On Feb 15, 2008
ai'i,
wots wit d beef?if you cant feel sori 4 him,b indifferent and not plain spiteful.abi d bobo don bounce you b4?

Tu baba,keep prayin.ur haters are increasin meanwhile,learn to keep johnthomas in ur pants.peopl are prayin 4 him(jt) to get shot.lol
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by OLULAWAL: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
it has got to be someone within his circles because it is not normal. but with the amount of babymamas he has who knows sha they could be trying to do something with him. juju abi, no be small tin he is a child of god.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by RDynamite(f): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2008
Tu, no send anybody and that's what's eating up his haterz . Nigerians una deh beef sha

Have they found the jeep? Story!
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by djcrucifix(m): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2008
i think someone is after that bloke, i mean c'mon!, haba! na only him dem dey beef? why cant they attack any other celeb?
and the guy should watch his ballz cos the rate at which he is scoring is kinda fascinating, or at least he should be using condom

Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by unimindo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2008
It is quite preposterous to see that 2face seem to be robber's favourite target as a musician.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by 4QU29T(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2008
TuFACE is under a spell he needs deliverance,
TuFace is paying back for his wrongs back in school,
TuFace needs to be closer to God,
TuFace needs to say no to his xcapade.

Onces beaten twice shy
twice beaten you are dead
Remember Dont push Mother Luck too far,
There might never b a 3rd Chance.
A word is enoug 4 a d wise

So long!
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by deola1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2008
wetin go do me if dem kill am? afterall he's Ghana's Pride (If love is a crime). If he dies it Gods decision no be man. grin
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by deedami(m): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2008
i guess the streets dont love him afterall, dat bredda needs to get the helll out of Nigeria or at least out of festac.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by efe37(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2008
i think 2face should avoid night as much as he can,and i dont know the paper should publish that he got 10million for stolen jeep.haba they want the fourth attempt to happen.mind your self angry
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by Zubikky(m): 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2008
He should relocate to PH city. We will protect him.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by kras4naija(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
guys, i sure say the guyman don realise now say something dey happen. I guess he has some scores to settle & we probably don't know the kind of man he is, as in character wise. his advisers should put on their thinking caps b4 dem go kill this guy oh!
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again: Take Jeep by kokokos: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2008
[ It seems that natue is tryin to warn him to be careful with the way he toy around CHIKES if not his DICK will be rubbed away from him. But to his own advantage, he should write an album with the experience. But 2face, na watin dey happen to your dike ? You no fit tyre am rope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lol! Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Before Her Nose And Butt Jobs(photos) / Agnes Masogange Stuns In This New Photos / AMAZING!!! Saudi Prince’s $500million Airbus A380 Will Blow Yourmind [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.