Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Robbers Attack 2face Again - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Robbers Attack 2face Again (2464 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Attack 2face Again by spora(m): 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2008
Report has it this morning that 2face Idibia was robbed again yesterday and his customised Jeep taken away.

The incident occurred at about 10.30p m. yesterday around Anthony Village opposite GTB Bank.

He was coming from one of his wives’ house when he was attacked by robbers and his driver was taken along with the vehicle.

He bi like say he get one pact we dey btwn 2face and robbers. Abi na only hin be musician wey dey Naija. Haba
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by youngdigi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2008
pls say it aint so
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by edgecution(m): 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2008
i need to confirm it first. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by odada(m): 12:28am On Feb 02, 2008
Unconfirmed sources have said that 2face idibia was robbed!!!his Range Rover sport jeep was snatched and his driver was realeased around Agbara (a surburb bothering lagos and Ogun states).
If and when confirmed like the previous poster i would like to know if really there was a pact between 2baba and men of the under world?I mean its getting out of hand and all we hear from him is "nothing dey happen' he had better come out and tell us what really happened before he attained his present star celebrity status

In fairness to 2face,he is not the only music star 9jah has got!artist such as dbanj can now measure up to his success!!!so whats the deal in causing him harm and sorrow all the time?these men of the underworld should remmy that he is an international symbol of pride to us Nigerians and that even their children or members of their families know and mime his songs even if they dont angry angry angry God forbid the way these evil people murdered in cold blood Lucky dube in front of his kids in S.A will not repeat it self here in 9jah sad sad sad *spits out!furiously* angry angry
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by Nobody: 3:44am On Feb 02, 2008
dat guy should employ body guards
grin
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by Ebaby2: 5:34am On Feb 02, 2008
Friday, February 1, 2008
BREAKING NEWS: ROBBERS SNATCH 2FACE IDIBIA’S JEEP AT GUN POINT

Story & photo by Niyi Tabiti
Chief Reporter

[b]Hell was let loose in Lagos, last night (31 January 2008) as Nigeria’s hottest hip hop sensation,2face Idibia was attacked by armed robbers. In the process, he lost his expensive new Range Rover Sport jeep to the bandits.The incident happened around 9 P.M.
2face confirmed the incident.He disclosed that he was around a friend’s place in Ikeja,when the dare devil men of the underworld unleashed the dragon. “What I heard were sporadic shots from different angles.Suddenly, they hijacked me and my driver in the jeep. They said I should go to the back seat but later they allowed me to get out of the vehicle"
2face whose hit track African Queen brought him so much fame and fortune, disclosed that his driver was not so lucky. According to him, the driver was released around 3 A.M today (1 February 2008) in Agbara, a town close to the border of Nigeria and Republic of Benin.
Unlike past experiences, where he was shot and badly injured, the musician came out of the sordid occurrence unscratched.
“I only received slaps” he said amidst laughter. The Benue State born musician also said that formal report had been made to the police and they are doing their best to track down the armed robbers.
This is the third time that the award winning musician would be attacked by robbers in recent times. He was shot by bandits towards the last quarter of 2007 .He went through surgical operations for the extraction of the bullets.The first armed robbery attack happened right in his festac town abode.It was when he just bought his Lincoln Navigator.[/b]Posted by niyi tabiti at 4:31 AM
http://niyitabiti..com/2008/02/breaking-news-robbers-snatches-2face.html
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by coolboyapg: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2008
may jah save tuface,i know there is a reson 4 everything
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by RichDad1(m): 7:47am On Feb 02, 2008
2 Face again, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , I think it's time for the guy to come out and accept that "Something dey happen" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2008
if i was dat dude, i'll consider changing environment or moving out to mars
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by mrmetoo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2008
Wow!!! After working so hard for his success, they won't even allow him enjoy the benefits. At least we can thank God it was only material things taken (but damn it was a Range Rover sport). May God continue to guide and protect him sha because he's too much of an asset to our country to be lost so soon.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by fastmoney(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
some here said he was gettin off his "WIFES" crib, i never knew pimpin was married, confirm pls
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by Effa(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2008
fastmoney:

some here said he was gettin off his "WIFES" crib, i never knew pimpin was married, confirm please

Quote from E0baby

2face confirmed the incident.He disclosed that he was around a friend’s place in Ikeja,when the dare devil men of the underworld unleashed the dragon
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by eleshin(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2008
may GOD save him from the action of his numerous enemies,i'm sure he is not the only superstar we have in this country,how come he is the only one atrracting the patronage of armed robbers.i think he shud try'n investigate this latest one it may be from the pple around him.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by ThugLife1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2008
Nothing dey happen
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by justkunmi(m): 10:01am On Feb 06, 2008
that guy got 3 girls pregnant at once
why wont they rob him or kill him infact
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by funkystanl(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2008
i think 2face is into some shady dealing watch out for the next attack
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by azeeza(f): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2008
cry.
Re: Robbers Attack 2face Again by mrmetoo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2008
Its very shocking how some people on this forum just simply HATE this 2face guy. Take a look at this justkunmi of a person saying it out that because 3 women have babies for 2face that justifies his being robbed or even killed. May God help some people, Judge not so that you shall not be judged. Mr man that has no sin watch what comes out of your mouth. Just because you're able to hide under a screen name and you're equipped with a keyboard doesn't give u the right to spill your hatred around. Please lets be a little bit more responsible with our posts

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Record Label To Sign Me Up Please / Who Remembers Bobbie FC By Dj Zeez? - Download Video / JJC Skillz - Show Me Love [audio + Video Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.