Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Whats The Meaning Of VS And VSOP On The Bottle Of Some Alcholic Drink? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Whats The Meaning Of VS And VSOP On The Bottle Of Some Alcholic Drink? (967 Views)

The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom / World's Most Expensive Bottle Of Red Wine On Sale For N31m / The Price Of A Bottle Of Heineken Is Too High In Nigeria. Protest Here !!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Meaning Of VS And VSOP On The Bottle Of Some Alcholic Drink? by nehis234(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Whats the meaning of vs and vsop that is written on some alcoholic drink tried google but couldnt get it as i have problems accesing google on my mobile.
Re: Whats The Meaning Of VS And VSOP On The Bottle Of Some Alcholic Drink? by dagreen14: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
very superior old pale.....this is the real deal

Very Special....more affordable in prices

(1) (Reply)

Capri-sonne I Think Its Time / Pls I Need A Recipe For Meatpie / Plantain Curry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.