Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please Help! Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! Are They Real? (458 Views)

Please Help Are They Scammer!!! RHD OIL PLC / ACCION HR; Are They Real? / Help! Women N Children Advocacy Centre Invited Me 4 Training, Are They Real: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Are They Real? by larryceous: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
Got a text for interview tomorrow from Job recruits for call centre staff job. Pls house tell me more abt them and what should I expect.. Interview is tommorow, I can really do wt your help fas.thank you
Re: Please Help! Are They Real? by Femsyn(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
Copying and pasting d said invite on here will do a lot of good.
Re: Please Help! Are They Real? by larryceous: 3:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
With respect to your application for a call center job,to
j.recruits@yahoo.com.You have been scheduled for an interview on saturday,10th Nov 2012 at No 36 Kadiri st Alausa Ikeja.Time 14:00pm(prompt).Come along with your credentials and one passport photo.Attendance is very mandatory and kindly acknowledge this mail by letting us know if you will be available or not.For more info,call 08099909890
Re: Please Help! Are They Real? by morewealth(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
My friend if you are ready to listen to one of the GNLD seminars or wellness homes or HSAlliance then you can go.
I have had these kind of invitations where they will tell you to contact a number. That number only belongs to the person that recruits you.
at the end you will be asked to pay 8k for license.

(1) (Reply)

Free Training/coaching Program / Honeywell Interview / Vacancy: Business Development Officer / Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.