Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,365 members, 7,846,579 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? (814 Views)

Are You Ready For 2016? We Are! / Win Amazing Prizes As Innjoo 5.21 Launch Party Is Coming, Are You Ready? / 'jessica And Bolajibroke -freestyle Seesion With The King And Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by jessicalcb(f): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
This is Jess, Eldoublo I wanna battle you, are you up to the challenge?
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by MrInfo1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2008
Real men don't fight females
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by spoilt(f): 3:24am On Feb 02, 2008
they flog them? grin
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by tobs(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2008
Wat has diz topic gat to do wit TECHKNOWLOGY or FONE SECTION.
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by MrInfo1(m): 7:17am On Feb 02, 2008
Is there a section named FONE SECTION .huh.
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by naijafan(m): 10:25am On Feb 02, 2008
noise grin
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by jessicalcb(f): 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2008
You think you can rap me out but theres one thingyour missing/
your missing that you know you have no skills at dissing/
yea, im a girl but ill still get the recognition/
See, C told me a good thing about the mic you have to own it/
you dont have to know anything about your opponent/
Its easy for me because your a person nobody notices/
It probly wont be new when you walkout here feeling worthless/
I heard you lost your lass battle to a person you really shouldnt diss/
I think it was you verses Sharon06/
Shut up fake nigga, your raps to me aint sh.t/
ill be the one here winning this
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by DualCore1: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2008
ya rap is making me go

kolo, so so noise. u no go go find Bf.

For Bleep's sake this is the Phones Section, not some rap play ground. lol u want make we give u record deal? ha ha ha hahaha,

em em em, but she try o, although she no sabi spell well sha. i'll introduce u to some kolo people i have who go to the rap section. go there and face the rap war on, no be here. all we have here is civilized chics who talk love not this thing. angry
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by dragnet: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2008
Yo yaw. . . .ja ja jo .ya yu ya yaw yaw jabala jublu ja jo yo !!! grin
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by DualCore1: 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2008
@poster
i'll take it as a mispost
i think u intended posting this thread here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93655.288.html
oya quick quick, form ten lines of apology rap to the phones section and pack ya load

otherwise:

@Dragnet
bros, na laugh be that, or na rap? if na rap, u go follow this chic match o grin
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by dragnet: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2008
. .big bros . . I just say make I practise rap small o! . .but the thing no easy grin grin .
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by DualCore1: 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2008
no be small thing o.
in fact lets turn this thread to an official kolo thread for rap. haba na only phone we sabi sef?
make i rap?
i no dey hear una well, make i rap? MAKE I RAP? angry
make una answer na grin
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by jessicalcb(f): 7:49pm On Feb 02, 2008
? any1 wanna battle me?
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by tobs(m): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2008
Wiskolo wiska .rap. Menh,leave rap,and letz find a wey foward to get diz celtel free browsing bk to life. . .has any1 figured out how to use the MTN trick on pc?
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by DualCore1: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2008
jessicalcb:

? anyone want to battle me?

what k1inda battle? the type wey dey ma signature? u wan die? bring it on babe, write ur will.
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by jessicalcb(f): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2008
k, ill battle
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by DualCore1: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2008
jessicalcb:

k, ill battle

trouble dey o.
oya start na grin
first things first, take the clothes off cool

jessica, but why don't u go over to the rap war section to this? if we must battle, we must start from a private battle, lol. then, if u reach, we'll take it to the next level.
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by MrInfo1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2008
jessicalcb:

k, ill battle

Go to Music/Radio you will find your kind . Attention seeker

@ topic

We don't rap here but if your ready for some , let the battle begin
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by DualCore1: 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2008
infobaba:

ewww what are those? never seen those before, what are they? ripe fruits?
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by jessicalcb(f): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol im just a lil new2 the fourm tongue
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by MrInfo1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2008
jessicalcb:

lol im just a little new2 the fourm tongue

Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by DualCore1: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2008
jessicalcb:

lol im just a little new2 the fourm tongue

oh! this will be the right place for u https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-93655.288.html
Re: Jessica Vs. Eldoublo 3 Rounds, Are You Ready? by jessicalcb(f): 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2008
lol, ok wink

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsin Glo / To 4peace ,hansibone And Info / Siemens/Benq Siemens Phone User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.