Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Best Boarding School In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Boarding School In Nigeria (3980 Views)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Boarding School In Nigeria by zara905(f): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2006
what is the best boarding school in nigeria because my mom wants to send me there for grade nine. Right now I go to a private school in canada which is about 15,000 canadian a year. My thinks the money is to much so she wants to send me to nigeria for school beause of the less money
Re: Best Boarding School In Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2006
there is no way u can know the best boarding skool in Nigeria. by the way, wat is da name of ur skool in canada cuz I lvie dere? hmm why ain't u skooling in da U.S? just curious.instead best baording skool, look for good skools to attend
Re: Best Boarding School In Nigeria by gigitte(f): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2006
i would have recommended my secondary school but we only take ppl from jss1 (grade 7)

what are you looking for in a boarding school? what system of education, naija, british, yankerz?

are you going to graduate from here?

do you want boarding or day?

what experience do you hope to gain?some schools bully more than others?

do you hope to become more nigerian?

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Released Results But Mine Shows No Result Yet.who Else? / Deleted / Ambrose Alli University Correction List For Second Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.