Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Pls Help Me With This, Masters In The House - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Me With This, Masters In The House (499 Views)

Masters in the house, On Mobile Website building. i need your assistance. / Web Masters: How Much Will You Charge To Manage A Company's Website! / My Alexa Ranking Is Now in 1st 200 NG- Thanks To The Ogbonge Seo Masters Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With This, Masters In The House by barapistis(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
pls i want you to check this blog [url]naijacerts.com[/url] and advice me on what i can do to make it better
secondly i bought a domain for for the blog to do the redirection thing but it seems not to be working as google is not seeing it when am configuring the
settings from my dashboard.pls i need help on pointing my to my domain name or whichever way it is done
Re: Pls Help Me With This, Masters In The House by UncleJJ(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Men, I dnt know much bout , but have you tried googling this.

Am sure there is a solution.
Re: Pls Help Me With This, Masters In The House by barapistis(m): 11:58pm On Nov 09, 2012
UncleJJ: Men, I dnt know much bout , but have you tried googling this.

Am sure there is a solution.

done all the google thing same error report is what i get

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Assist- Issue With Viewing Blog On Mobile / *****************build Your Business Webstie Here For Just N38,000k************ / Post Your Web Design Questions Here And Get Instant Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.