Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Best Means To Treat Halitosis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Means To Treat Halitosis (1186 Views)

Combating Halitosis / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Means To Treat Halitosis by Akwusike: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mouth odour has become so common among youths many people I had came around oblivion of their messy breath are in this shoe and I came to found out that am not in exception please someone direct me best means to get rid of this
Re: Best Means To Treat Halitosis by vislabraye(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
Brush twice a day, concentrate on your tongue and top of ur mouth. Avoid eating too much of spicy foods.
It would help to use mouth wash or Hydrogen peroxide.
Re: Best Means To Treat Halitosis by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 12, 2012
First point of call is to your dentist. Tooth decay & gum disease may cause halitosis and so you need to rule that out first.

Then next point of call to your doctor to rule out any abdominal & ENT disorders.

Of course hygiene is very important and that needs to be looked into too
Re: Best Means To Treat Halitosis by edmarker: 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2012
When you discover that you have mouth odour, body odour or foot odour, it is a sign that you are not healthy. It is not until a person is on a hospital bed before you know that he or she is not healthy.

You can do everything to clean out the mouth and still suffer from mouth odour if you have not dealt with the toxins in your body. Using a mouthwash will only mask the odour for some minutes and the odour will resurface again. If you doubt this, try using a mouthwash and after 1 or 2 hours and confirm from those around you. Besides there are hazards that go along with swallowing some of the mouthwash.

There are natural, ISO-certified and NAFDAC approved products you can use to detoxify your system and remove mouth odour, body odour and foot odour all at the same time. You may call 08052914930 for more info.
Re: Best Means To Treat Halitosis by Mentaremix(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
What u need is Forever Bright Toothgel(contains pure aloe vera gel,bee propolis,peppermint and spearmint) and Garlic Thyme.This is what I personaly use.08030424466

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Questions You Must Have Asked During Sex (LADIES) / Movements In My Body / Fear Of Ebola! Patience Jonathan Joins New Vogue Of Greeting, See How She Greets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.